Laws for each province in canada?

Anonymous

Does anyone know if the laws are the same in each province? I.e. BC or Quebec have same laws or diffrent from Ontario? Does anyone know if the sell satellite equipment in other provinces like they do in ontario at the flea markets?

Anonymous

The communist Canadian government has made it illegal for any Canadian to own Directv, Dishnet or even C-Band because of payed bribes from Bell and Shaw... having said that, I know a Mountie who's job sometimes is to track down "illegal" satellite use and admits to only taking big sports bars receivers and dealers hacking equipment. He admits that most cops had them in the DTV days and they really could care less if households still use them.
You can get Satellite equipment almost anywhere.

Anonymous

fta is not illegal in ontario as long as your not using a card in your machine it only becomes illegal when you stick the card in.

LK
Unregistered guest
No card slots in most FTA receivers...so thats a BS story U just told..they become illegal once U modify them with a bin/flash to receive encrypted(coded) channels..and thats everywhere in both the US and Canada..

Anonymous

okay so l was wrong l'm allowed if l can remember you've been wrong before to right you don't have to be so rude all of the time have a nice day Lk

HE-THINKS-HE-IS-A-KNOW-IT-ALL-
Unregistered guest
LK can't help being a azz oooo...put if u say
something to him that he don't like u are
a low life, jirk, so on and so on...This azz o
lk left this sight so many times that it made
me sick....STOP....LK and be-gone azz o...U
are a dick head and U will always be a dick
head and a jirk....U are a known it all azz o.
Do U known why U don't leave? "BECAUSE NO
OTHER SIGHT WILL PUT UP WITH U"....So kizz my
azz and call me a cab....azz o.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us