Pansat 2500a Consensus

Boy Wonder
Unregistered guest
After lot of reading here and other forums I come to conclusion that those people who flashed their boxes with original factory bin before flashing with n2 bin, didn't experience night rider or even worst - dead receivers .
Temptation was to big for me so I had to test it on my own receiver (are we testers or not!!)
1.I flashed receiver with the newest factory bin .235 downloaded from pansatusa
2. Flashed the box with N2 bin-posted here
3. Downloaded back my old channel list
4. Turned the reciever on at 6.30ct - still running ,and I hope it's going to stay that way
Looks like everything's there but xxx
If something goes bad you'll hear from me again .I have my jtag cable ready

P.S.-I'm talking about original Pansat2500, not clone

nljm
Unregistered guest
how do u jtag a reciever.. please explain

bigflush
Unregistered guest
Doesn't make sense. In either case, the memory is completely rewritten.

Slapnutz
Unregistered guest
I am still working with mine aswell as I didn't want to miss RAW tonight and like you mentioned we are testers, so far I haven't had any problems with mine and it is a pansat aswell

Anonymous

what file was your BIN?Did you load the original Bin first before you loaded the new N2 bin?

Anonymous

File size?

Slapnutz
Unregistered guest
In the menu on the Pansat unit itself I went to factory default setting, then loaded the bin from blacklist site, did a blind scan and watching tv for almost 3 hours now......

Slapnutz
Unregistered guest
32 was the file size I believe

don't do it
Unregistered guest
i would pull it out and sit a while....like I said mine also was working nad now i have nothing....no lights no NOTHING...

i think we've been %^&*$+ !!!

macho
Unregistered guest
I have a question, got the upload for the 2500, working perfect, I am getting all channels, but x channels. Will the be a fix for those, or will it just remain like this, don't get me wrong, I'm happy, but just curious. If so how, will it be another bin, or what? thanks

Slapnutz
Unregistered guest
Just a thought I had since its working if you default back to factory setting first as some of said it should return back to default by just flashing a new file but wouldn't the last file you had working on the unit be working when it was nagra1? If so wouldn't most of those files when they were working for clone and non clone fta units? and this new file is not for clone units, so maybe theres something in the old file if you dont do the factory default first causing these units to kill due to the previous bin that was working for clone and non clone units, just a thought I had.... Hope I didn't confuse anyone there either lol hope some of you see where I was going with that

Anonymous

macho what was your file size?

don't do it
Unregistered guest
i first went back to factory bin...then loaded the new N2 bin....TV was up then click...everything went black!!
No lights...no sounds ...nothing....she's dead !!

macho
Unregistered guest
the file size was 640 kb, still going strong
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us