Date of fortec lifetime ultra

dedrog
Unregistered guest
my reciever seems to have come in original box everything looks legit including manual and remote there is no date on the box anywhere i really want to try and load a bin but am scared since i am new that i could lose it all and from what everyone is saying they are date driven if it helps i bought it in november 2004 but that was through a middle man who was supposed to fix it if this happened but he dissapeared 3 months ago damn i hated entering in keys everyday but it still worked now i guess i have to try and do it myself (measure twice cut once) this is why i am asking

papacito
Unregistered guest
just try it stuped.....you are going to loose all the channels eventually anyways!!!!!
man u r so stuped, i_diot!!

RANTone
Unregistered guest
papcito, para chupar pinga comemierda. tu eres la razon que no queda nadie aqui que sabe de FTA.

dedrog, there is a good chance that the date is on the floor by your television. you see, they come on the back of the receiver, printed on a little sticker. it's a very small sticker, and not of the best quality, so it may have fallen off. but i would check again. remember -- a small white sticker reading three letters and 2004 or 2005 (eg. MAR2005). hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us