Pansat2500 (CLONE) vs Pansat 2500a?

Anonymous

I would like anyone who installed the n2 pansat 2500a fix today to tell me if they have a pansat clone or not. And if the n2 fix works how long have they been running the fix?

Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 2
I have an original pansat 2500a and the n2 bin just released by blacklist killed it. i dont know what the hell is going on, but if there is no fix for this I will NEVER buy another pansat again!! Going to see what the competition has to offer.

Anonymous

so far...

Number of Real Pansat not working w/ n2 : 1
Number of clone Pansat not working w/ n2: 0

WTM
Unregistered guest
I have been flashing family and friend boxes since around 3:00pm est I have 14 2500a working fine so I don't understand what people are doing wrong

WTM
Unregistered guest
I have been flashing family and friend boxes since around 3:00pm est I have 14 2500a working fine so I don't understand what people are doing wrong

Maratonac
Unregistered guest
My Pansat 2500A (original) is dead.
After 30 minutes - bye bye.

LK/chicago
Unregistered guest
It works fine on a real pansat...all the other idiots that think they had a real pansat was actually a clone..that's why it's crapping out, great job BL....cut your loses retards...

WTM
Unregistered guest
It works fine on a real pansat...all the other idiots that think they had a real pansat was actually a clone..that's why it's crapping out, great job BL....cut your loses retards...

Yup thats what it is BlackList has posted a statement to that effect on his Web Site

Real Fake OMG !!
Unregistered guest
Oh Great! now if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck really means it might not be a duck

How can I make sure my Pansat is a real Pansat without a question of Doubt If I crack open the box what will prove it

Anonymous

how can i get the new flash. I have a fortec ultra receiver flashed as a pansat. Can someone post the file. Thanks in advance

Username: Rec974

Post Number: 1
one dead clone in 10 minutes,{pantec}.i was told this bin was NOT a clone killer

power supply
Unregistered guest
i heard that the reason it is dead, is the power supply got fried, only. check it out and see. maybe our pansats can be brought to life.

witenite
Unregistered guest
i have a multistar pansat 2500 clone, i think! can i get it to work with nagra 2?
thanks

Username: Elcreative

Post Number: 9
There is a fix for the dead pansats. Cant remember where I saw it but the instructions are out there. If you can't find it let me know and I'll see if I can find it again.

I had no probs loading my 2500A yesterday. I was a little skeptical and scared to do it at first so I waited till I was a little tipsy to do it. Took me about 10 mins and then I was up and running. It hasnt gone down and everything works except for the "Adult" channels.

hangon
Unregistered guest
I was told that if you use the wrong loader it will toast it. Does anyone know what loader to use...Where do I get the new bin files? I have pansat 2500a (orignal) and not a clone!!

5teve
Unregistered guest
My pantec went down and i am ticked
especially wen they claimed it would
not kill clones

5teve
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know how to revive these units
i tried the pansat ird fix dosn't work

pantecSUCKS
Unregistered guest
hangon, there are only two, and that's not the cause anyway! For people who are unsure about flashing because they don't know if they have clones, check the microprocessor, if it's a STi5518BVC, (BVC is the important part) DON'T FLASH!

sorry for bad news
Unregistered guest
Save your money and dont waste on these FTA crap
will be down by end of month charlie is stepping things up and fta's will be NO MORE
sorry for bad news but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS

Wait for something else othere than FTA
there FINISHED

Ps..sell; sell those Pantsat ird there finished
blacllist will see to that

Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 4
i do not know if its finished but i for one will am looking to get a dreambox....screw pansat

Very Wary
Unregistered guest
What bin file do we use for a Pansat with the Omega chip with suffix "BVC"

Why would anyone put a "killer" into a file which will be used by persons with chips ending in ?BVC" ????

pantecSUCKS
Unregistered guest
Very Wary, not only "BVC", the 39VF800A-70-4c-EK" ic. Nothing is working for them right now.

[quote]Why would anyone put a "killer" into a file which will be used by persons with chips ending in ?BVC" ????[/quote]

Because clones have them and 'those people' want you to buy the more expensive receiver.

Fla Gator
Unregistered guest
I have 2 true pansat 2500a's

one got fried

one has been up and working since the fix came out.

kyazs
Unregistered guest
my pansat has the sti5518BVC and its running since the 5th.. no problem yet.. but now i am scared after reading all this... Is mine fake>> ?? but its still running,., with no problem... it gets hot .. not fried..
thanks

Up and running
Unregistered guest
No news is good news
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us