Pansat 2500A N2 Bin By BLACKLIST himself!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Gujuplayer247

Post Number: 12
N2 Bin By BLACKLIST on His OWN WEBSITE!!!

[link removed]

LK
Unregistered guest
File is NOT a clone killer either!

Today, 02:50 PM #1
Blacklist
Supporter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pansat 2500A N2 Release.
Please Backup the Channel list before downloading.
For Clone Receivers has one more life on this update.

You can Discuss this file here:

[link removed]

Regards
Blacklist
Attached Files X-85BL_050905_251_api(N2).zip (345.4 KB, 144 views)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Z3R0 C00L : Today at 02:57 PM.

Joe Simpson
Unregistered guest
SO is this the fix for N2 for the Fortec Ultra? I am new to this and i was wondering.

LK
Unregistered guest
Can U read?...Pansat 2500A N2 Release.

LK lied Again
Unregistered guest

LK U AZZHOLE it kills clones
Do not use it on Pantec. Many reports of dead recievers after they are turned off.

Do not use it on Pantec. Many reports of dead recievers after they are turned off.

Anonymous

Can someone please explain what this is suppose to mean "For Clone Receivers has one more life on this update"??

LK
Unregistered guest
Can someone please explain what this is suppose to mean "For Clone Receivers has one more life on this update"??

It means it won't harm cloned imitation Pansat receivers..BUT U must use the bin released from Blacklist himself,not the earlier fake bins released by others at other sites...

the bins at Future-FTA.com,dsstester.com and dsscommunity.c om are original true working Blacklist 2500 bins,not a harmful fake...!

Username: Kolive

Post Number: 7
I just loaded new 2500 bin works great Blacklist you are the man thank you so much!!!!!

Username: Sexton8

Post Number: 3
i cant get in future fta.com, does anyone else have this problem. any chance of getting a copy of the pansat2500a file

LK
Unregistered guest
Hey Buttfaces I could careless if u load this bin on a dreambox or what.. I didn't write it so eat my chit

Maratonac
Unregistered guest
Do not load this file to Pansat 2500.
I have done and now I have dead receiver.
It's start to work - open all the chanels
and after 30 minutes goes to haven.

Anonymous

So if i'm understand correctly the fix that was released is for the pansats clones? Is this correct and are the people who are saying that their receiver is not work anymore with the new fix don't have a clone but real pansat2500a? Hope this makes sense

Maratonac
Unregistered guest
Are you saying that this file is working on clones?
My receiver was original Pansat 2500A - now is piece of junk.

Bubba Jones
Unregistered guest
This bin working on real pansat2500a only it is killing the fake pansat2500a's and Pantec clones if your pansat2500a has no serial number on the bottom then don't flash it

Maratonac
Unregistered guest
Serial # on my dead receiver : 41309345 .

God help us.

Username: Meisha

Post Number: 6
hi i got the file for pansat2500 it downloaded fine to the receiver but now i have no signal ??? help !!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Poppaslim

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 23
CAN SOME 1 TELL ME IF MY BLACKBIRD SILVERBULLET BOX WILL WORK?PLZ HELP

lili
Unregistered guest
Turn it off from the back , wait about 20 seconds, turn it back on, it should work, let me know if it works, I want to download the new flash but don't know if I should, let me know if it works

lili
Unregistered guest
Turn it off from the back , wait about 20 seconds, turn it back on, it should work, let me know if it works, I want to download the new flash but don't know if I should, let me know if it works

lili
Unregistered guest
Hey MR Love..downloaded 2300 yesterday, same thing happened.Turn the reciever off from the back and then wait 20 seconds, turn it back on, it should work, let me know if it does, I want to download the 2500 today, But I'm a little sketchy.so let me know

Username: Psatter2

Post Number: 2
WARNING!!! Its true, if you have a clone receiver it do destry it - OFR SURE!!! My friend's receiver was destroyed when he loaded the ne Pansat2500a bin code, terrible thing! DONT USE IT UNTIL THIS ONE IS FIXED!!

THANKS but still nothing its been turned off for about 20 minutes i got a level of 32 but nothing ?do i need to change something on my setup ?

lili
Unregistered guest
Unplug the reciever, wait 5 seconds, plug it in and then let it rset, it might work, scroll through the channels, let me know

How 2 Flash 2500
Unregistered guest
Okay make sure u flash your pansat2500 with factory bin first then flash with the nag2 bin

Post Number: 8
okay i am trying let you know what happens next

Post Number: 9
ok i still have the same problem going on ? i got the file from a site i usually use i also have it from that curios something site i am gonna try that one now

Post Number: 10
okay i did it and i am up and running so it definately working now and it moves quicker between channels so lili go ahead
thanks for all the help !

robsranger
Unregistered guest
i have my 2500a going but no po*rn. but all is going good other then that.

http://68.54.198.24/pansat/X-85BL_050905_251_api(N).bin

robsranger
Unregistered guest
must copy and paste ^

PANSAT NEVER AGAIN
Unregistered guest
An Open Letter To Blacklist
Congratulations!! In your zeal to prevent clone receivers from using software written for Pansats, you have made Pansat the most notorious name since Blackbird. Face it clone buyers already bought their receivers. If a Pansat bin kills their receiver, do you really think they will buy a Pansat? Now you have genuine Pansat owners who have been loyal Pansat customers, some repeat customers, and who purchased their receivers from authorized Pansat dealers, with dead receivers after loading official Blacklist Pansat software they have been waiting patiently for days for. Do you think they will ever buy another Pansat? I thought FTA manufacturer's would learn after the Blackbirb fiasco. Now, just as the Blackbird name has been and will long be remembered for killing their own receivers because of greed, now so will Pansat be long remembered for killing their own boxes. This letter expresses my own views and not that of the staff and management of this site

dude123
Unregistered guest
how can you tell the real pansat and the fake pansat??
please answer

Anonymous

Hey rob!In order to load this new patch, did u revert your bin to the pansat factory bin and then installed the N2 Bin?

MR Love Hey!
Unregistered guest
Sounds like u have 2 reset the lnb settings 2 what diseqc channels u have sat's on

robsfriend
Unregistered guest
all rob did was reset the settings to default before he loaded the bin. it works great but no pron. did not kill the 2500a so far.

Anonymous

ok do it work are not? 2500a bin

robsranger
Unregistered guest
I went back to the orignial factory state uploaded this bin and then add ch list. every thing working but the por* but will comee soon.

http://192.168.1.100/pansat/X-85BL_050905_251_apiN.bin

good luck
rob

robsranger
Unregistered guest
yes a real Pansat 2500a

rob

LK
Unregistered guest
Original factory state bin has NOTHING to do with this bin working or NOT!...either U get lucky or get a dead receiver..DO NOT USE THE 2500 BIN !!!!its RISKY and has some issues!...killer issues for some...but not all...but don't chance it!

robsranger
Unregistered guest
do what you wish i do not gaurantee anthing but the fact that is worked for me nothing more...

hope to see a full version soon with full ch#'s

just trying to help

jeru the damja
Unregistered guest
so there is no bomb in this bin? it will work on pantec receivers?

can someone confirm this?

robsranger
Unregistered guest
let's here what happens. if you guys succeed or fail please post.

robsranger
Unregistered guest
i wouldn't try it on anything other than a pansat 2500a!

Anonymous

tried it ,, it seems ok .. pansat 2500a

robsranger
Unregistered guest
thanks for your feed back helps us all

Username: Dseducer

Bronx, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1
any one khow how I get the factory bin for 2500
or 251 thank

rec974
Unregistered guest
don't use on pantec,dead in 10 minutes

rec974
Unregistered guest
don't use on pantec,dead in 10 minutes

LK
Unregistered guest
Hundreds of people have toasted Pansat 2500 original receivers AND clones today due to this new 2500 N2 bin released today bin..U've been warned...don't come crying here when U cook your receivers!

macho
Unregistered guest
2500 bin working great.no problems here, I did everything turned the reciever of, unplugged it, still working.can't complain.thanks you also have to know what upload your using, don't use the 1500, 2300, 2500 downloader, then you'll be fine.
use the blacklist updater, worked for me

macho
Unregistered guest
2500 bin working great.no problems here, I did everything turned the reciever of, unplugged it, still working.can't complain.thanks you also have to know what upload your using, don't use the 1500, 2300, 2500 downloader, then you'll be fine.
use the blacklist updater, worked for me

robsranger
Unregistered guest
glad to here it

good luck to all

good night

Anonymous

http://www.uploadengine.com/getfile.php?file=1125963083D.zip

sam999
Unregistered guest
loaded the ...251 bin from dss.community...fried the tuner board in 5 min...dont use it......

Username: Agms10

I updated 2 Pansat clones and they work perfectly ALL DAY LONG!

clonepansat
Unregistered guest
I would like to know how your sure that they were clones??

Username: Agms10

Cause they both look the same. :p Get it!? Clones!!!
They are generic FTA receivers

WE NEED A SAFE BIN
Unregistered guest
agms are they pantec?
will we see a bomb-free clone-safe bin ?
we need a safe bomb free bin asap

KNEEGR0W
Unregistered guest
Bah ha ha ha Game Over Pansat Users!

bungee_won
Unregistered guest
It killed my authentic Pansat..... well, s*** happens. I've enjoyed the ride while I could.

bungee_won
Unregistered guest
It killed my authentic Pansat..... well, s*** happens. I've enjoyed the ride while I could.

bungee_won
Unregistered guest

Username: Nozzall

Post Number: 4
If there are alot of receivers killed, will someone update this bin, and if so when, or is this it?

John Hhhg
Unregistered guest
Pansat is a label/name I will NEVER do business with again and nobody else should either. It just kills me that if you called them for support they always replied, if you messed with the receiver from the original factory settings then we don't offer support. That was cool by me, I mean hey, what I am doing with the box is at my own risk. However, to allow some script to be distributed that actually kills the Pansat and they are like, HA told ya so, you should have bought one from us is just childish. As the old saying goes, don't bite the hand that feeds you. I will make it a daily effort to let everyone know on the Internet as well as friends and anyone that will listen to NOT buy a PANSAT.

Anonymous

I love how everyone is this forum was writing messages last week about how Nag2 was not crackable and that it will never be able to be done because of the fact that the encryption was like "a house of moving mirrors" or some crap like that. Now everyone is all hey wow this is great "I knew it would happen", and all of a sudden the 2500a's go down and everyone is back to"no it is dead". You people make me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have little faith man, give it time and I am sure they will fix the 2500a's just like they did for the N2, and the P4, and the P5.

Hey John Hyyg
Unregistered guest
what more do you want john you are stealing a signall....you have probably had 1000's of dollars of free TV and now you are complaining because you you fried your $100 reciaver....you make me sick i don't understand...you want pansat to help you out but of course the are going to flip you off...as far as they know you are on;ly testing it to see if it works and thats it...of coarse they wont help you after you changed the settings....

RADMAN
Unregistered guest
HOLD ON DON`T LOAD THE BIN I GOT 7 PANSAT 2500A`S ONLY 3 WORKING REST ARE FRIED BOUGHT SAME PLACE SAME DAY .FTAWORLD SO EITHER YOUR LUCKY OR YOU GET THE BONE IN THE BUT.

Bull Crap !!!!
Unregistered guest
what more do you want john you are stealing a signall....you have probably had 1000's of dollars of free TV and now you are complaining because you you fried your $100 reciaver....you make me sick i don't understand...you want pansat to help you out but of course the are going to flip you off...as far as they know you are on;ly testing it to see if it works and thats it...of coarse they wont help you after you changed the settings....

are u that stupid Pansat knows damn well whats going on and aids in the hack bins but stays far enough outta the loop 2 slide by under dish networks radar Gawd some of you are just so narrow minded it's scary!!!! John Yell from every soap box u can find dude me and others doing the same.. Pansat needs to do what Viewsat did replace boxes they messed up..

ok then
Unregistered guest
no chit but they are not sopposed to help you or they get nabbed from the cops...if john is pissed he can go ahead and be pissed but he shouldnt sent out chit on the net that pansat is no good when it's not true...

sakjd
Unregistered guest
its 3.00 pm where the hell is the pansat n2 file??

THE-HACK-IS-LIKE-LK-GENERIC
Unregistered guest
LK-I told u all that LK was a lying dog but u all
gave me ATTITUDE.He has being playing u all 4
years. LK give u all the info u need to keep u
all on a leash like a dog, and he also got u
all believing what he says is "GOSPEL" WHAT A
PILE OF CRAP". LK is getting payed for u all
to use this so called new (N2) hack.
-(QUESTION)-Why u ask???????Thank u for asking!
Because it will deep fry your
receiver like french fries and u
will have to "BUY A NEW ONE"!!!!(ITS THE GAME)-This LK says he cares for people
being "SCAM"-Will what do u thing
u are doing LK? "MAKING MORE MONEY"
(MABLE LEAF)-And LK have set up this "SCAM" to
make us all look stupid so that they
will make more "MONEY". I know that
Mable Leaf is not that smart, thats
why LK went with him. He is like
have a bag of rocks. "useless".
(POINT AND CASE)-They but out this "FRENCH FRIE"
hack to make money. It is against the law
to sell a hack or to make one, but it
isn't against the law to make a free air-
to air receiver. So how do we sell
receivers? We put out a hack that will
"FRY" the old receivers and sell "NEW
ONES", What a SMART move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not so dum a!!!!!!!!!
-Do not download your lifetime ultra
receiver right now WAIT-WAIT-WAIT and WAIT
there is a true hack out but this hack is
dirty. U can't trust it or anyone.
-this goes for pansat and all other types
of receivers.

zdogtag1
Unregistered guest
Has Anyone had sucess with this "clone killer" bin on a pantec?

LOAD AND BURN
Unregistered guest
-YES, But in a few hours it doesn't come on again, it just burns it up!!!!!!!!!!
If u don't want to believe me stop your crap
and load the file and stop asking stupid questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U have being told.

funnystuff
Unregistered guest
well... i wouldnt call that sucess then. JA.

SMART AZZ OOOOOOOO
Unregistered guest
No there is nothing funny, they know what they are doing, its called MONEY MARKETING!!!!!!!!!!!

components in the pansats
Unregistered guest
a text i saw...

I would like to apologize to all who had their ird's go down with the use of this file. Most of you here do not know me, but I have released several fix's before BL and would have released a fix again this time but for the following reason... I took the Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_api(NTSC).bin and modded it with the Pansat 2500A remote codes so it could be used with the Pansat 2500A's. But I never released the bin as many Fortecs and Pansats were getting killed by it. I checked at al7bar on irc and discovered it was not listed as their fix. What this means I have no idea, so I sat on my modded Ultra N2 bin. When BL released this himself on his own site I assumed it good and safe for Pansats as all his other releases never harmed a true Pansat and at worst only had slight bugs that had to be worked out. I am incapable of writing a Pansat bin as most of the code is encrypted, but I am proficient at altering the code where it is not encrypted and producing safe bins. Again this bin is not my work, but Blacklists... I would not have posted it if it had came from any other source.

After further investigation with my ird it is I think a coincidence that my problem came up after loading the bin (signal and quality are locked at 99 even when no coax/lnb is connected to the ird and the ird is failing to turn my rotor). But then again it could have been the bin since I don't know what kind of protection he put in the code, if indeed he did put any protection in the code. I have compared the ultra n2 with the x85 n2 and think that it is possible that BL/his coders simply modified the ultra bin with the pansat gui and possibly some type of kill/protection code. What has to be considered by BL is that many different components are used in different Pansat 2500a's depending on when they where made. It is simply best for the testing community that these kill codes are left out of the bins for these reason. I hope BL/his coders has learned a lesson by all of this.

I think ultimately this will hurt Pansat in sales. As for myself I will never post another bin unless it is one I have modded that I know is safe.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
it works PERFECTLYY ON my PANSAT 2500A....THIS SAME FILE!!! ::NOT YELLIN BUT EXCITED :: so people with Original Pansat2500A not a CLONE which Asian Made looks Excatly like it but Original from Korea...my pansat has not been Killed or anything

chacal
Unregistered guest
if anyone know how can i fix my pansat after burn ?
or i need buy another one

chacal
Unregistered guest
do you know anything how can i fix my pansat LK

fishyguy33
Unregistered guest
see tims thread he just started why not what could it hurt it works kool it dont ohh well

N2 is NOT HACKED !!
Unregistered guest
C/P

This is part of an email sent to me by an old and trusted friend from the H and HU days. He makes some very interesting points. I only hope he is wrong, but to date, his information has never been.

Quote,
"Thought it would be time for an update, it has been quite awhile but
there was really nothing to report of any significance.

There have been a ton of rumours swirling around lately, I will
address them all today and dispel most of the rumours, scams and utter bullcrap
that unscrupulous dealers are unleashing on the public. Do not buy
anything at this point.

1) Rom101 Dishnet hack for their Nagra2 smartcards
Yes it does work, but it won't for long. It is being sold by
dsstoybox.com and is a complete waste of money for the 350C they want for it. It comes with no guarantees at all so this should tell you enough(I visited these
clowns at the Pickering flea market and they were totally mis-leading,
this makes my blood boil, i lost them a few sales as I challenged them
with facts). There are three version of Dishnets new card ROM101, 102 and
103. Most of their cards are of the 102 and 103 variety, and they have not
been hacked at all. Dishnet has already begun plugging the 101's holes by
turning off p0rn last week; the rest of the channels will follow soon.
There is no identical for Bell Express View as they never issued any 101
cards, just 102's and 103's. Both dishnet and Bell knew there was a flaw
so these cards will disappear soon.

2) DTV P4 or P5 hack
There is still no hack for these two cards regardless of the unsolicited emails you may receive or the constant rumours that persist. Another rumour surfaced last week, but in my opinion it was just a webmaster who wanted to drive more traffic to his website, which by the way worked for him. However there is no proof of any hack from them or my numerous contacts. Always email me for my opinion before you layout cash for
anything of this nature.

3) Free-To-Air Nagra2 hack for dishnet
As you are aware FTA(free-to-air) units became the rage after DTV went
down as they opened up both Dishnet and Bell. In the past month both
finished their card swaps from Nagra1 to Nagra2, so little or no channels
are left to watch. Almost immediately after the card swap a few FTA
manufacturers released bin files for their units that allowed nagra2 to be
viewed. Wow the community said Nagra2 is hacked Hoooooray!!! WRONG! It
is not hacked, this is just a dump of the 101 hack mentioned above, and
these bins also lost the p0rn channels last week with more to follow in
the future weeks. Once again they were only able to offer fixes for
Dishnet and not Bell as they did not issue 101 cards. Overnight after this
temporary hack, the price on C00lsat and Pansat units doubled. Many
invested immediately....they will be disappointed in a few weeks. My
advice at this point is wait a month and see how this all plays out. These
FTA companies only care about pushing stock, being honest means nothing to them

"WARNING" Use these latest Nagra2 FTA files at your own risk, many are
killing FTA units and frying them for a number of reasons, your best to
wait a month till these things are proven."

BLACK-MARKET-TV-SCAM-GAME
Unregistered guest
-U ALL-Are a bunch of jirks.
STEALING THATS WHAT IT IS.
TV WATCHERS STEAL TV FOR FREE
AND U PEOPLE SCREW THEM THINKING
THAT THEY ARE GETTING FREE TV BUT
THEY ARE NOT.IN THE LONG RUN IT
COST THEM MORE MONEY, MORE TIME.
-LK IS THE # ONE AZZ O OF THE BLACK MARKET.

LK
Unregistered guest
-Sorry that u burn up your receiver!!!!
(Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha)
U have to buy a new one SORRY.
-Iam going to make lots of momey honey,
lets go on a holiday, and Iam going to
buy u a new car, and a better house.
I got all those fools to download my
french fry n-2 hack. Its like taken
candy from a baby.

Unregistered guest
I have a Pansat 3000. Just found out it is a clone.Anyone try any succesful patch on it? if so, which one? can you post the link?

Thanks

MUZ

Username: Firemon

how do you get the pansat new n2 bin I ve tried all the links to blklist site but wont let me enter

Jamez
Unregistered guest
1) Use the Blacklist_STB_UPDATER_13 loader and load the factory 222 bin.
2) Use the BL loader and load the new N2 bin

This file has shown to be slightly unstable on both clones and genuine Pansat 2500's. Be careful.

Username: Madamjanus

Panster 251 Virus: is focused on the TSOP. If you have a TSOP 29LV800BTC-70 or a 39VF800A70-4C-EX CHIP on your mainboard you are a target. If you have a 29LV800BTC-90 you are ok. Simply put.. if you have a -90 Series TSOP you should be OK.

Not Safe just yet
Unregistered guest
Panster 251 Virus: is focused on the TSOP. If you have a TSOP 29LV800BTC-70 or a 39VF800A70-4C-EX CHIP on your mainboard you are a target. If you have a 29LV800BTC-90 you are ok. Simply put.. if you have a -90 Series TSOP you should be OK.

Thats not whole case I know a couple peeps who have the 29LV800BTC-70 but have a heat sink on the cpu and flash the system hot and have had no problems

Anonymous

so how can fix this problem. What am i to do?? I have a tsop 29LV800BTC-70 and now my it doesnt work! what am i to do???

ads
Unregistered guest
I have 29LV800BTC-90, still my fortec got fired. so it should be something else.

Anonymous

maybe for fortec but what about pansat is there anything that can be done if i have a tsop 29LV800BTC-70 in my pansat??

Nagra Oops
Unregistered guest
Gotta watch what ya read, question who's is really working or fried... judging by the responses, I think "slightly" unstable has PERHAPS been exagurated to appear extremely unstable...

If it does fry irds, the dealers would be doing well selling new FTA irds, hence a motive for a bad fix for the impatient...who knows...

This would parallel DSSMili who had everyone retaliate against another dealer in Texas who ripped him off for a 1,000 bucks, he published his name and slandered the heck out of him like a child diddler murderer, those who said this was in very poor taste when he claimed he was joking were then banned.

A few days later he had another guy soliciting donations for a suddenly dying wife with more holes in the story than swiss cheese, to scam money. This guy got pretty irrate with anyone remotely questioning him while praising Mili, another scam.

I guess mili needed money after DTV went down. Now if the site gets busy he tries to sell memberships with traditionally stolen files from other sites. I suspect he sees agood buck on what he does and is never the first kid on the block with any news.

Like unethical dssmili, I wonder if this N2 bug is there to replace irds. Why else would they release something that harms boxes, I wouldn't try it impatiently to find out.

dvitone
Unregistered guest
I think microsuks should update your pc OS so it will work for 10mins and kill your processor just because they can force you to go out and buy a new PC. its all About the GREEN !

dead org. pansat (yes the real one not Clone)

Vewy Vewy Wary
Unregistered guest
There is much noise about "clones" vs "genuine" Pansat IRDs. The issue is the Omega Chip. Some genuine Pansats have the Omega ending in "BVC".

The N2 bin file we are seeking, is one which will work with the Omega chip ending in "BVC".

Someone painted with a too-broad brush, when they sought to . . . . ."kill" . . . IRDs with the Omega processor ending in "BVC". WHY would anyone do that ? ? ? ? ?.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
It killed ur PAnsat? How come my is up for two dayz...nothing iz wrong wit it...Been working fIne...saw HItch and Man of the house last night and watching Million Dollar Baby today....

Vewy Vewy Wary
Unregistered guest
Dear Friend Deep:

Your particular Pansat must have the Omega chip with the suffix containing "Q". It is bluntly obvious now, that there are two (2) different processors in these "Pansat" IRDs.

The 251 bin is widely reputed, to kill those IRDs with the chip suffix ending in "BVC". Since my chip ends in "BVC", i think it better not to flash it now.

What is the suffix on your Omega chip?? If it is "BVC" i might be emboldened emough to try it ! ! !

Vewy Vewy Wary
Unregistered guest
Dear Friend Blacklist:

This "problem" is becoming more obvious by the minute. Bad intellectual property enforcement by "Pansat". and laying the risk of infringement on unwitting buyers.

If Pansat allows "clones" and "knockoffs" to be manufactured and distributed; in all fairness to the unwitting buyer, those "clones" and "knockoffs". . . "belong" to Pansat, not to the unwitting buyer.

Only stupid persons would replace their damaged "Pansat" 2500A, with another "Pansat". How would the unwitting iNet buyer KNOW, that the new "Pansat" is genuine. . . . ? ? ? ? ?

DUH. . . bought my "Pansat" from a dealer listed on AL&BAR.TK. . . .now it looks like a . . . "clone".

It is beyond stupid to put "clone" kill codes in software for "Pansat" IRDs. The "real" Pansat is in a vastly better position to enforce its rights vis-a-visa infringment, than some unwitting buyer.

No rumors of "cloned" or ""knockoff" Coolsats and others. WHAT IS A DISGRUNTLED BUYER TO DO???

Suggestion: stay away from "Pansat" until it gets it property protected from "clones" and "knckoffs"; or, until some idiot stops puttig "kill" instuctions in the N2 code for "Pansats".

****** FTA Ultra_050905_279_api(NTSC): The Story

There was a bin created for the Fortec Lifetime Ultra. This file was released through the proper channels late last night/early this morning. It slowly made its way onto all the big sites, including blacklist's personal site. The first individuals (myself included) to receive this file loaded it, and had it run flawlessly. We spread it to everywhere so everyone who had been waiting could watch tv.

After about an hour and a half, reports of DEAD IRDs came in. People were reporting pantecs, pansats, fortecs, everything was dying on it. Sometimes in 5 minutes, sometimes in 45 minutes. The reports that some were able to flip the switch, and turn the power back onto their IRDs left most of us skeptical. Slowly more reports came in, a few guessed it had to do with the age of the receivers.

When we had confirmed that a Fortec bought in April of this year died, I removed a link to the file from this post.

This file was not created to harm FTA going after D-N. If it was, some of us would not have been able to watch tv with it for over 3 hours. The random killing of IRDs including Fortec suggests that a clone protection was faulty. This is the most obvious answer.

As it appears now, something was changed around new years in the design of fortec/pansat. Receivers made before this date were fine (which logically explains why those older in the FTA world were the first to get the bin, and didn't experience any problems.) However, receivers made after circa December 2004 seemed to die.

To fix, the receivers need to be J-TAG'd. BL's J-TAGless fix will not help. Pansat will J-TAG it for you for a fee + shipping. OR You can attempt a J-TAG on your own. You will need proper equipment, and extensive knowledge regarding J-TAG. This means that you must read if you attempt this. I may post the information needed for a J-TAG, though this is not very likely. I have never attempted a J-TAG on a Pansat and therefore do not feel comfortable guiding someone through it. Maybe a more experienced J-TAGer can post a method.

Post Number: 8
**********LATEST TEST NEWS **********

Fortec Lifetime
A FIX FOR LIFETIME USERS: x-75bl_050904_242ce_api_n2.bin. Make sure that you use boot4.0 with this file meant for 2300, and it will run as a 2300.(from DSSFTP, blame them if it does not work[use at your own risk]).

Fake/Malicious Files
Latest: techsat-bluejay-satcruiser-nagra2.zip appears to be a fake. Sorry. The file is not the usual size, and causes a fail message to appear.
There is also a fake, killer Pansat 2500a file out. DO NOT LOAD THIS AS IT WILL KILL YOUR IRD.
Viewsat v54-v58 are reported to be killer flashes.

Post Number: 9
*** KILLER PANSAT 2500a file *****

The bins will kill newer models. IF YOUR PANSAT OR FORTEC WAS BOUGHT BEFORE NOVEMBER 2004 YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS.

Pansat 2500A N2 Release [X-85BL_050905_251_api(N).bin (640kb)]

Please Backup the Channel list before downloading.
For Clone Receivers has one more life on this update.

Some early results:
Scrambled, no adult

***** VIEWSAT LATEST TESTS *********

VIEWSAT_USA_V58-1 WILL destroy your IRD. VIEWSAT_USA_V59.pgm == VIEWSAT_USA_V58-1 with bugs fixed so you will not kill your IRD. v54 through v58 are reported to be KILLER FLASHES. If you loaded it, immediately load the factory flash and then c59.

Viewsat has released VIEWSAT_USA_V60.pgm which fixed the frozen picture found in v59.

If you broke your Viewsat with VIEWSAT_USA_V58-1, try to load 1 version back to cure black screen. Do NOT load this on your receivers, wait for a new release. JTAG by viewsat may be needed.

vsop4me
Unregistered guest
New bin works on Pansat 2500a. I have a "Made in Korea" model with serial...appears to be the legit model. I got this from my brother. First time doing this based on instructions from Dido Smith on dsscentral and works perfect. I flashed to orginal bin and then new bin. Like it said...it works..maybe I just got lucky.

Cheers

newtothissht
Unregistered guest
Have a real pansat 2500a Dead! don't know what to do,tried all,well except jtag.
March 2005 Korea fcc a real one.DEAD!
HELP!!!!!!

boat guy
Unregistered guest
anyone tried the 05090 fiel ? working for 2 days on a 2500A all chs. ,but no aduit

DeeK
Unregistered guest
oh yeah..Your pansat is god.. not gonna die..
can you tell us a bit about your pansat.. wht yr it was made.. from where.. ??

eno
Unregistered guest
does anyone have one of those xtv cards i wannna know if there worth it

Always Tryin'
Unregistered guest
Tony, My 2500A is an original but it has NOV 2004 as a date. When you say "before", does that include Nov 2004 receivers, or are these the ones that are considered after and should not use the X-85BL_050905_251_api(N2)bin? Thanks

boat guy
Unregistered guest
made in korea ser # 19156 .fortec file with remote patch. mabe a 1999 ?

boat guy
Unregistered guest
the file i am useing is: ultra_50905_279_api(ntcs)ipansat-huges ir

Post Number: 10
Always - Ias far as the info I was given its stamp date before NOV 04, but to be safe I wouldnt chance it. I have a real Pansat 2500a with fcc date 0f 1999, and am not going to chance loading this BIN, I paid $150 for it. Thanksfully the knock-off version (cost $115) was what got fried a couple of days ago with that killer BIN!

I just reloaded the last update (Pansat 2500A_050304_234_api(N).bin) before the bad BIN, back into my Pansat and decided to waited it out (I still get about 50 channels to watch).

Maybe wait a few more day and see what else get release.

boat guy
Unregistered guest
getting all but adult on 110 and 119,ppv ,vod. hope it keeps on working untill a beter file comes out

Always Tryin'
Unregistered guest
Thanks Tony, I totally agree :-) Patience can help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Am not gonna blame or point fingers at anyone over this fiasco, its a chancy arena we all decided to play in. There are honest people, while others are out just to make a quick buck. I will never again trust anyone who say they have a new fix for any receiver, am just gonna let others do the testing and prove that its legit first!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
--- DIRTY ACTIONS ---- !!!

***** THEY FINALLY ADMITTED THE ACT !!! ******

(words of "thedssguy" - al7bar)

These bins came direct from Global tech and were distributed by Blacklist and others. I assure you that clones are NOT working with these bins, and that IF real units were killed it may have been due to more than 1 issue. Either the flash was not applied properly or in some cases the power supply simply failed. I do not profess to know everything, but I do know these bins were prepared by Global Tech and tested carefully and long before being released. Blacklist had even less to do with these releases than he normally does. Global tech engineers wrote this code very carefully, and it does work.. Just NOT on clones. If you aren't happy with the service from this company, then by all means buy a C00lsat, Viewsat, Dream Box, etc.

I have personally tested these bins and my Pansat, & Ultras are all working fine. I have a few of them and no problems thus far..

Global Tech simply implemented a very effective clone protection. Why they allowed it thiis long is beyond me..

hangon
Unregistered guest
Help me find the files for my real 2500A...not a clone...I have a few channels on n1 and I am afraid to chance frieing it...Where do I go????

bungee_won
Unregistered guest
Dang, my 2500a w/man. date of Sept 04 is toast:-(
Lookout Jtag, I'm a'comin with my fingers crossed!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13

Hangon, I bought a real Pansat 2500a (clone got fried few days ago with new NAG2 killer) and decided to take the plunge early this morning with the BIN posted at al7bar, and its been working for nearly seven hours now. I had to re-flash since I first loaded the old NAG1 BIN, but after a few over-writes the NAG2 completed sucessfully. At the moment am trying a second satellite setup to receive extra channnels.

If you like I will email the exact NAG2 BIN I used. Please be cautious because even though your Pansat is dated sept 04, it still may not be safe cause some clones look very much like the real.
The following is a good guideline...

HOW TO TELL A FAKE PANSAT 2500A

Pansat fakes irds:
a- No serial number on botton panel
b- No plastic protection cover on top panel
c- Holes edges and case roughtly terminated.
d- Case Color difference( silver-green i guess)

-----------------------------------

Read Read R3AD
Unregistered guest
HOW TO TELL A FAKE PANSAT 2500A

Pansat fakes irds:
a- No serial number on botton panel
b- No plastic protection cover on top panel
c- Holes edges and case roughtly terminated.
d- Case Color difference( silver-green i guess)

You peeps still don't get.. The bins will kill clones or OEM it depends on what chip sets you have

spik
Unregistered guest
pansat 2500a working so far with new bin. seems to run faster too. ppvs are coming up fine but not the kung fu channels. Anyone know how soon the Kung Fu channels will be availible?

thanks yall

burn in hell pansat scammers
Unregistered guest
Save your money and dont waste on these FTA crap
will be down by end of month charlie is stepping things up and fta's will be NO MORE
sorry for bad news but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS

Wait for something else othere than FTA
there FINISHED

The p0rn is just the start of what is going to be cut from FTA get used to it more channels will follow P0r n..Youve been warned more and more channels to follow n2 and p0rn ppv's next

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14

****** JTAG-less fix files available *****

Use to revive your - non-responding - power-out - receivers. Lots of intructions, so please be ready to read alot of instrauctions. Some swear it works so give it a try.

Troy69
Unregistered guest
That is so f**K up what u guys did. you guys are fuken stupid. 200 bone down the drain .

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 22
Tony the so called "Jtagless fix" has been around for a while. I have and tried it quite a few times with no luck. Reading around in different forums and many reports that it doesnt work.
So unless you refer to a new jtagless fix that is coming out, dont waste your time.

Username: Canawolf

Pansat 2500a up and running
all but fung do channels

hope it's here for a while

spik
Unregistered guest
it is conf that lates n2 bin is working. atleast for me . i like to know how long testmob will let it last. you know who you are. come on guys uplaod a bin that will open up all, incl the Kung Fu channels too. dont tell me the only the reason latest n2 release is because it is also fadding away too for the P Silver box. what the verdic

LK
Unregistered guest
etorres...jtagless fix does work for some...not all receivers were/are dead...but some think they are...some think their IRD is dead just cause its not working..try tat fix first abouit 10x...then if no luck,then Jtag it...NO receiver is actually "dead"...jtag as a last resort will bring back the power and ready to use and load again..I have another thread here about Jtag (how to fix your dead receiver)...its not that hard at all...and all reputable Pansat dealers will Jtag it for Free,if U bought it from them..

BTW...jtagless fix basically is for night rider lights fix,but just might fix your problems if done enough times correctly...depends..

Also the Pansats with the 70's chips got the boot sector corrupted...the 90's chips receivers had no problems..even many clones work fine too..all depends upon which chip is in yours..

LK
Unregistered guest
etorres...sorry heres the Jtag link..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/159977.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
hEY Etorres, i HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING REGARDING THE JTAG-LESS, BUT I ONLY POSTED CAUSE SOME PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO GET A COPY TO TRY. I HAVE HEARD SOME TESTERS SAY IT WORKED, NOT SURE.

THE COPY I HAVE IS "DAVE2 - VERSION 2.9.11.26. I ALSO HAVE SOME APPS VERSION FROM BLACKLIST.

go away
Unregistered guest
-A LK, don't u thing that u everyone enought
trouble...FOOL.

LK
Unregistered guest
The Dave 2 V 2.9.11.26 is the same file as the Jkeys .def files..used to Jtag a receiver...its also in the Pansat2500Jtag fix.zip file...its been around since Nov 2004..its not a new file...old file with new name..

NO-CLASS-LK
Unregistered guest
LK, u have no class at all...its because of u
that all these receivers got fryed....u know
its so. Go away and hide for a long time. If
I were near u I would kick your azz.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
WELL I SUPPOSED THERE ISNT ANY OTHER SOLUTION THEN, JUST PARK THE OLD FRIED PANSATS UNTIL...AND BUY A NEW ONE. AT LEAST THIS TIME MAKE SURE ITS NOT A CLONE!

THE WHOLE THING SEEM A LITTLE SURREAL...LIKE ONE OF THOSE BAD CHEAT MOVIES ON THE SCI-FI CHANNEL !!!

boat guy
Unregistered guest
loaded file, ultra_50905_api(ntsc)ipansat-hugesir .still up for 3 days now.i have a older pansat 2500A
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us