New to FTA - what other forums does everyone go to?

Anonymous

Hello,

I'm a newbie to the FTA scene. So my question is, what other boards do you guys visit besides this one? Are there any other reliable sources of good info out there?

chicago
Unregistered guest
[link removed]
www.hashhu. com

df
Unregistered guest
i have a new 3500s and i receive all but po-rno i receive hbo comedy and latin but not the rest no encore westerns get ppv and vod a lot of canadian and european stations latin america and such,Anyone have an idea whats wrong i get no local abc cbs and so on ph

df
Unregistered guest
i have a new 3500s and i receive all but po-rno i receive hbo comedy and latin but not the rest no encore westerns get ppv and vod a lot of canadian and european stations latin america and such,Anyone have an idea whats wrong i get no local abc cbs and so on ph

Hartford
Unregistered guest
Which channels you receive depend on what your Dish size,type and # of LNB's, and where they are aimed at (satellites 110W..97E etc) and the scan type or use of a channel list along with your geographical location,and use of TRUE FTA factory flash , pal or NTSC bin,and any other software used..so U need to provide much more info if U expect an intelligent response or help..

BTW...someone stole my "chicago" and Boston" ..

Hartford
Unregistered guest
Which channels you receive depend on what your Dish size,type and # of LNB's, and where they are aimed at (satellites 110W..97E etc) and the scan type or use of a channel list along with your geographical location,and use of TRUE FTA factory flash , pal or NTSC bin,and any other software used..so U need to provide much more info if U expect an intelligent response or help..

BTW...someone stole my "LK", "chicago" and Boston" nicks..

dom hamond
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the fast reply . ireplaced my 2500 with a 3500s Im using two standard size round dish network dishs . When I go to menu under installation there in the lower right hand corner is a box inside is written x-05bl API:1.14_eubx boot ver7:0 .Im in the south fla miami area. Im a novice at this but im reading on different sites about the subject .Theres a lot to learn.Any help would be appreciated thanks
-

LK
Unregistered guest
That is the latest nagra2 3500 bin release just 3 days ago on your menu..so U must have put it on and know about FTA..do a scan,then a reboot now..

Bronze Member
Username: Poppaslim

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
I HAVE THE FTA SYSTEM THAT HAS PANBIRD ON THE FRONT I THINK IT IS THE BLACK BIRD OR SILVER BULLET CAN SOME1 HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT MY SYSTEM IS THANKS

dom hamond
Unregistered guest
Hi
No I did not put it on the guy at the flea I bought it from did it for me I reall know very little about these things .Please tell me how to do a scan and reboot . will that give me more channels?

dom hamond
Unregistered guest
Hi
No I did not put it on the guy at the flea I bought it from did it for me I really know very little about these things .Please tell me how to do a scan and reboot . will that give me more channels?

dom hamond
Unregistered guest
lk would you tell me how to scan and reboot please .

LK
Unregistered guest
you want me to show you how to wipe your azz also?

don hamond
Unregistered guest
if thats what gets you off go for it.Ill bet you want to take pictures too Why do people like you exist. I figure you at 4foot 4 inchs with an inferiority complex and a hom -o sex-ual as well.If you had to say it to my face you would shake in your pants and wet them. Come on down south were we put sh-it heads like you on ropes . why dont you go and fk yourself and your whole fking tribe .

LK
Unregistered guest
don...Many people here use my nick....imposters....U will have to learn my writing style...I did not post the trash talk...not my style!

Go to [link removed] and post there...U will learn much quicker there and there is NO trash talking allowed there...here its 90% of the posts is trash talk!...and ALL needed files are at dsstester.com

BTW...reboot = BACK of receiver,power OFF,wait 2 minutes, power ON,turn to channel 300
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us