Pansat 2500a news

ilovetoread
Unregistered guest
hey peeps, I was at a party yesterday's night(date is sept 4) with my friends at his friend's house. This dude had a pansat 2500 exactly like mine and I turned it on. Guess what, all the channel was working!!!!. I was like WTF, so I ask the dude and he wont tell me...F@#ker....So I think it's out there people..Give it some time

You_need_2_learn_how to_spell
Unregistered guest
No sh1t Eisnstein!!! now go and get a fu@ken life, and stop lying to us, like B1TCH BOY did.

Party On BoneHead
Unregistered guest
hey peeps, I was at a party yesterday's night(date is sept 4) with my friends at his friend's house. This dude had a pansat 2500 exactly like mine and I turned it on. Guess what, all the channel was working!!!!. I was like WTF, so I ask the dude and he wont tell me...F@#ker....So I think it's out there people..Give it some time

Yeah okay.. BL heard the dude was having a pary so made a Special Bin for him.. Now read this!!

NO PANSAT2500 BIN HAS BEEN RELEASED WE ARE ALL BEING HELD HOSTAGE FOREVER, TDG , AND BLACKLIST
NEED 2 SELL SUM MORE Pansat2700 and KrapSat boxes before a 2500 bin is released..

bert&ernie
Unregistered guest
Its out if you use the fortec ultra fix you will get the channels but no remote until IR is fixed. Word is Ultra's are frying after a bit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us