3100 Bev Expressvu receivers only 80$ CDN from Costco - No Contract required

Username: Jerry_l

Post Number: 1
I`m selling 3100 Bev expressvu recivers with blue access cards for 80$ CDN (Dish extra 25$)
sorry Don`t Do Bell or Dish programming,so please don`t ask me about it,there is no contract required,i`m getting systems from Costco,i also have 5900 Bev PVR and HD 6100 receivers available,if anyone is interested you can reach me at: Jerry_lapenza1966@hotmail.com
or jlo25_1966@yahoo.com
I accept credit cards,references will be provided...

Jerry Lapenza

el chiludo
Unregistered guest
good 4 u

el chiludo
Unregistered guest
good 4 u

Post Number: 3
Thanks man for your comments

Post Number: 4
I will ask all my new customers to post here references

LK
Unregistered guest
U friggin SCAMMER..I sent U MONEY and U ripped me off
THANKS FOR NOTHING

SCAMMER SCAMMER

Post Number: 5
Dude why you lying ?
i never even dealt with you,show a proof that i scammed you here,it"s easy to say somebody is a scammer,i"m waiting for your proof !!!

Username: Paul56

Post Number: 1
Earlier today i received a 3100 receiver from Mr. Lapenza that i ordered last friday,if anyone has any questions about my deal please pm or email me or even call at 604 689 1984,i`ll be more then happy to answer all the questions,Mr lapenza is awesome seller and great guy to deal with i`m one happy customer,Thanks to Mr Lapenza again for being honest and patiant with answering all my questions!!!

Username: Canawolf

Post Number: 2
why would you want a receiver ?

just asking
please reply
i'll check back later

Post Number: 6
Thanks Paul for your Feedback
LK (Unregistered guest) I"m still waiting for your PROOF ????

Post Number: 7
Canadian Wolf
a lot of people want to buy Bell system or just receivers so they don"t have to deal with Future shop or Best buy,if you go to one of the stores i mentioned they ask you to activate the system in store,plus also ask you to pay extra fee,if you buy systems off me you get them cheaper,don"t have to actiavte it right away,plus you can use it for dish network,Paul order a receiver off me cause he needed extra one for his daughter,there is a lot of customers who want extra receiver and don"t want to deal with future shop crap ( rebates and another promotions that cost you much more),anyway Wolf if you want me to answer anymore questions you can reach me at: Jlo25_1966@yahoo.com
or Jerry_Lapenza1966@hotmail.com

Post Number: 8
This is what another member wrote about LK

U-MAKE-ME-SICK-LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 07:57 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LK-Go and f_u_c-k yourself...the only one u
help around here is yourself....and thats
that...like it or f_u-c_k off FOOL...U are
a cry baby...Do u still s_u_c_k moms tit???
We don't need U or want U...U left so many
times, so stay gone, U cry baby....I know its
hard for u to become a man...Once a azz o
always a azz ooooooooooooo....STOP screwing
the people on this sight and get a LIFE, BOY.

Username: Canawolf

Post Number: 3
you are sking for trouble posting
other people's shot

keep it to your self is best
your sur to get feed back from this ONE

GET IT AT BEST BUY
Unregistered guest
that wasnt the real LK and im wondering why your proof as too whom bought them from u r new members too ilmao SCAMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRR

Post Number: 9
I know Canadian Wolf..i"m sure i will hear from him cause the low life has nothing else to do except wasting peoples time,but all the real scumbags are always hiding behind UNREGISTERED GUESTS
Isn't this right GET IT AT BEST BUY ????
You are a scumbag ??
be a man and email me back with your REAL name and email address don't hide and i will send you a proof that Paul really paid for by email money transfer it and got his receiver

jerry fan lol
Unregistered guest
thats the way to sell a product argue with a customer. and call your only customer a low life wtg. as for me being a scumbag i could buy and sell u if i wanted lol

Post Number: 10
Hey Jerry Fan LOL you Funny man
arguing with my only customer,do you see me arguing with paul here,who"s also calling my only customer a low life,LOL,dude first go back to school and get some education instead of wasting time and hiding behind your computer like i said all the scumbags and low lifes are UNREGISTERED GUEST like you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us