N2 for Pansat 2700 file

Username: Notb4me

Post Number: 1
Everything works except the adult xxx, which is a big improvement..It works...this is the file your looking for...nothing on N1 worth watching

X-87BL_050901_114_api.bin

miIo
Unregistered guest
hey not-b4me... do u mean that the nagra-1 channels dont work when u use the nag-2 bin ?
and does the nag-2 use keys as nag-1?

miIo
Unregistered guest
BTW....u must be a happy dude now

but u would be happier with the XXX :-)

Username: Notb4me

Post Number: 3
I got the file off KF2A Korean FTA site.
http://www.koreanf2a.tv/showthread.php?t=2458

Don't much care about the XXX s#it. All I did is loaded the file and everything (all the ppv etc)
came back. Didn't change keys or anything..Lot a talk about the nagravison 2 fix it works

DON'T BUY PANSAT'S
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us