Need the fix for Pansat2500a(N2 Compliant)

Anonymous

Blacklist! U da Man .Please We Need the fix for Pansat2500a(N2 Compliant)

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 716
not ready yet

LK
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

not LK, not claiming to be.
Unregistered guest
LK doesn't stand for Lame Krew. So I'm not too sure what all this "We" is about? Are you french? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Or are you part of some company who's trying to get a piece of pansat and fortec sales? Hmmm.....I think it may be the latter. But who knows, you may really be french.

Username: Rgreg

Post Number: 1
I'm new and need the software uploader for the Pansat 2500 as well as the BIN file and any other file necessary to receive The Dish Net.
Any help is very wellcome.

One_idiot_borned_every_second
Unregistered guest
Send me $500 USD dollars and I will send you all the files you need including simple instructions. Send it to here YOUDUMBMOTHERFU@KER.COM

I tried
Unregistered guest
I tried to send you $500.00 us at that address and it bounced back do you have another email address?

Far From a REal n2 HAck
Unregistered guest
Hi Guys
There has been some serious developments in the last two weeks about
DishNet's Nagra 2 cards.Both RSA and IDEA keys (keys Dish is currently using to decrypt
video) has been posted all over the net. Dish is using both 512 bit and 768 bit RSA
encryption. 512 bit takes about 1 sec to decrypt while 768 takes 4 seconds on a Magic Card orAtmega128. You have a 2 sec window to produce the keys or screen goes dark. Right now, video generation only depends on 512 bit encryption, which means that past hacking hardware could in theory be made to work. When Dish starts using the 768 bit encryption all existing methods will be gone for good and that includes FTA receivers. Dish and BEV has a so called session key that cannot be circumvented on DishNet and BEV receivers only on BVD cards and FTA receivers.
Since they cannot ECM FTA receivers, all they will be able to do is change the keys or start
using the 768 bit encryption key. I suspect they will also write some firmware updates that more intimately marry the cards to the receivers, they can stop FTA from working that way too.
It is unknown how these two keys became public knowledge. Whoever has leaked them may stop doing so and then no more joy after a key roll. Until a dump is posted in the public arena these developments are on very shaky legs. I suggest you all hold onto
your money for a few weeks to see what is shaking lose. Notice that BEV does not have any kind of a hack thanks to no leaks and the fact that they did not use ROM 101 cards to begin with.
If you must have "free" TV until a stable hack is developed you can jump onto the FTA
bandwagon but in the semi long run that venue is a dead end. Keep your eyes out on the forums.
The moment there is a confirmed Nagra 2 card dump (a BIN) we are home free. Until then it is shoe string hacking for those who demand instant gratification with no concern of the future."

portland
Unregistered guest
nice post...interesting
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us