What do you guys think of FTADirect

Username: Messiah88

Post Number: 1
I found this company that has satellite packages for 339.00 for the cool_sat 400 package. Now I'm new to all of this and I had some questions before I commit to both the package and the web company.

Is this a good repurable company to purchase from.

Am I going to be able use the new N2 bin file with this system.

can I hook up multiple recievers to this dish and not have to be watching the same channel on every TV.

There are 2 packages:
Cool_Sat 4000 PRO T55 Satellite Package
and
Cool_Sat 4000 PRO Universal Package

what is the difference of the two. They look the same to me.

Oh and one last thing, can I hook up 3 recievers to the dish.

Sorry for asking all of these questions, but I'm new to this whole thing and I have looked for about 5 hours and I cannot find any information on any of these questions. Every site that I go to only has unrellated forums about N2.

I have no problem reading my tail off about everything that this has to offer, but I'm having trouble locating the information.

Thank you for your response.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 715
go to sga associates they have great deals........

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
get one cheap off ebay and download the bins for free

Chrisco Responder
Unregistered guest
Chrisco try
bestpansat.com

LK
Unregistered guest
James Millard...sorry,I did NOT post the above...its another imposter...thats why I don't post here too often anymore..too many idiots here..

DON'T BUY PANSAT
Unregistered guest
We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us