LK Can u help

Adilson
Unregistered guest
I noticed you know a lot about sat stuff maybee you can help me . I am running on dish500 pro with 2lnbs i have 2 wires running from them to my room then a switch from there to my box for some reason i can seem to get 110 and 119 togeather i can only get what ever signal i have pluged into port marked lng 2 on my switch or when i keep switching the 2 wires in the back of the box

LK
Unregistered guest
need a DP dishpro channel list

Adilson
Unregistered guest
do you mean a menu of channels if so i already have one it's not to good i can only see about 1 hour in advance but it still works.

LK
Unregistered guest
Channel lists are files made by others, that U upload into your receiver...all reputable websites have them...go to dsscommunity. com "File share FTA" area or the specific area of your particular receiver (coo*lsat,pansat etc)in their forums...Channel master will there..

LK
Unregistered guest
Also U need a channel list made for DP dishpro...Dito Smith Bundle package.zip is a great channel list there with a DP channel list included..use Gtools to load the channel lists...Gtools is also there ..

Adilson
Unregistered guest
so this chan list will allow me to view both 110\119 without switching the wires back n forth.

LK
Unregistered guest
yep

Adilson
Unregistered guest
thank you very much

is the fix in
Unregistered guest
LK Is there a fix for my lifetime ultra receiver
for n-2 in Toronto. If so where can I get one
and how much should I pay. I don't know nothing
about this satellite air to air. all i want is
to look at free tv when i want.

Anonymous

LK please help me,i have a c0olsat 4000 pro, and i have the COOLSAT4000 133p 20050902 N2 & N1 all in one
file on my computer. how do i download it to my receiver? please post the step by step here please. thanx in advance.

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
LK IS THERE A N2 FIX FOR MY LIFETIME ULTRA.

chicago
Unregistered guest
about the coo*lsat!

First you need to do a factory reset.
Then connect the box to the computer with your cable.
Power the unit up, use a program called
Coo*lsat proloader v[1].2.1 .
Then once you open the program click on Auto detect , it should find your FTA and what version software that is on it.
Then click on the browse tab and look for the bin you downloaded.
You need COOLSAT4000_133p_20050902.stb. Make sure you are on the software tab, then click connect, then start .
Let it complete the download, don't interrupt it. You are now ready to test. Hook it up to the sat and do a blind scan or you can use the channel guide of your choice to download to your FTA. Just use the same program and click on the channels tab.
Good luck hope this helps..

Anonymous

where do i get the program Coo*lsat proloader v[1].2.1. please tell me where to get it. thanx in advance.

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
CHICAGO, ARE U TALKING TO ME? I MADE THE POST
ABOVE YOURS! AND I HAVE A LIFETIME ULTRA RECEIVER
AND U ARE SAYING IF I USE COOLSAT4000-133P-
2OO50902 I WILL GET N2 ON MY ULTRA RECEIVER!
IS THIS TRUE! I WAS TOLD THAT IT COULD BURN UP
MY RECEIVER.

LK/chicago
Unregistered guest
NFLD...no I was talking to the guy who posted above U about the coo*lsat..

BUT...I just posted the newly released today ULTRA N2 fix...its at the Fortec Ultra area of forums at www.dsscommunity. com and also at [link removed] ...recommend using dsstester.com,much friendlier site owners and files are ALL grouped together there at FTA FILES area..

File is Al7bar Ultra 090505 N2 279 api (NTSC).zip

Adilson
Unregistered guest
LK , i got the dishpro channel list but it didnt fix my problem i still have to switch the wires in order to get 110 and 119

downloads section
Unregistered guest
nfld...get ur bin here...http://www.dssmex.com/foros/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=20

anonymous failed
Unregistered guest
adilson, what receiver do you have and switch, check your sat settings for switch numbers...

I just wanna know
Unregistered guest
Is it still worth getting a fta box and which one should i get the dream box, cool sat pro 4000 or pansat 3500s. R the motorized dish any good?

Adilson
Unregistered guest
I have pansat 2700a with pansat 4x1 diseqc 2.0 switch How do i know what switch would be the correct one for me.

LK
Unregistered guest
Depends upon how many dish LNB's and receivers U have..

LK
Unregistered guest
Pansat 4X1 DiSEqC Switch for connecting 4 LNBs to 1 receiver

Adilson
Unregistered guest
i have one dish with 2 lnbs (110/119) and one receiver

Adilson
Unregistered guest
so i have the correct switch or do need a 2x1 or what

anonymous failed
Unregistered guest
adilson, check your receiver settings in the antenna setup sat 110=diseqc-1, 119=diseqc-2, the switch; cable lnb 110-1, cable lnb119-2, hope it helps...

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 75
you have the switch that came with the pansat 2700 correct, if so just use 1 and 2 on the switch. Do you have a dishpro 500 if so it only has 2 connections, if you have 2 connections on each lbn the one wire to each and use all 4 on switch.

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 76
also if you have a dishpro lbn then you need to use the dishpro channel guide

Adilson
Unregistered guest
anonymous failed: My receivers disequ was off i fixed it that fixed my problem one last thing my channel line up is in military time do you know how to fix that

Thanks a lot

brk4444
Unregistered guest
LK, I suceeded in reflashing my megasat stb. But I can not work my remote control at all. Would give me any idea, please..... Your answer would be appreciated very much.

FRENCH-FRY
Unregistered guest
LK-I WILL A FRENCH FRY OUT OF YOUR RECEIVER, SO
U WILL HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE AND I CAN MAKE
MORE MONEY. I BUYING MY HE-SHE WIFE A NEW CAR,
A NEW HOUSE AND WE ARE GOING AWAY FOR TWO WEEK
AND HE-SHE WILL S_U_C_K MY DICK FOR TWO WEEKS.

anonymous failed
Unregistered guest
what o you mean by military time, if its the clock go to menu time set and change the time + time zone +/- hours depending of your location..hope it helps

Adilson
Unregistered guest
anonymous failed
when i go into time setting i only have twp options under time zone it's GMT(-)00:00 or
GMT(+)00:00 right under that i have current time which goes up to the 19s

LK
Unregistered guest
Military time is a 24 hour clock...goes up to 23 hrs plus 59 minutes,then 0000...not 19's

GMT is zulu or the time in Greenwich (mean time)England...USA East is GMT -4....Pacific is GMT-7

for example it is now 0804 EST....1:00 PM is 1300...midnight is 0000,noon is 1200....so if GMT is 1800 and U live in USA EST its 1400 which is 2 PM..(GMT -4...1800-4 =1400)

Adilson
Unregistered guest
Thanks LK, your the man.

HI-HI-MY GENERAL-LK
Unregistered guest
-LK-Was the first F-A-G-G-E-T in the military.
How do u think he learned to shot blanks
so go....He s_u_c_ked his way to Generial...
He became the "GENERIAL F*U*C-K UP" and thats
what he is today.

Bronze Member
Username: 99centrobot

Illinois

Post Number: 15
hi hi~ don't they teach spelling in the 5th grade? And you should really stop skipping school just so you can play on your mommies computer while she's at work.

anonymous failed
Unregistered guest
lk, nicely done, good expl..for adilson....

Adilson
Unregistered guest
LK, i set the GMT-4:00 but it still keeps going up to 23:00 i cant seem to locate any switch on the menu for normale time also i can only see about one hour in advace for upcomeing shows the other blocks are all blank

anonymous failed
Unregistered guest
adilson, to change time setting, click on it and put what ever it is, if the time zone is ok, dont change,.......epg: normal to see about an hour depending of tv program, to see more if there is use side arrows on remote...

SORRY
Unregistered guest
-IAM TEN YEARS OLD AND I IN 2 GRADE...AND ITS
LK FAULT BECAUSE HE WAS MY TEACHER.

Adilson
Unregistered guest
anonymous failed, My time zone is
Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT-5
i have set that but my menu's time keeps going to 21:00 is that normel?

anonymous failed
Unregistered guest
you have to set you real time, lets say its 6;30 pm, so set time at 18;30 or 6:30 ok, try to set zone time to match your epg time local channel, it depends what channel your watching and from where.......on the receiver it should be the real time for you, the epg could be off

Adilson
Unregistered guest
your right it must be the epg since i've done everythin else correctly but i dont know how or if i can repair it with out reinstalling

anonymous failed
Unregistered guest
whats wrong with your epg...off a lot...

Bronze Member
Username: Mssthang268

Post Number: 13
can anyone tell me how l get my fortec to work my guy just downloaded the new bins into my fortec ultra showed me at the shop but when l got it home it didn't work am l supposed to do something first any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

for erica
Unregistered guest
whats wrong erica

Adilson
Unregistered guest
the time is way off some channels dont give me an up comeing show list i think it's fast to go online and find a guide

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
I would like to take the time to thank you lk
for all your help. I have being reading so of
the threads here and it makes me want to be sick.
Some people here have no class. How can you
people talk to a man so low for helping us. I
don't known much about fta but I have my lifetime
ultra working fine on n2. Like lk says if you
can't download the n2 file on your receiver and
make it work, then you are stupid. Like I said
I known nothing but I did it..So stop your
low class garbage talk and thank lk for helping
you. LK I thanking you sir for your help because
if I didn't get your help I would be without tv
again thank you sir. If you give me your address
I would like to send you one hundred dollars for
your hard work. I know that it ain't much but
sir I would be happy to do this for you. Also mr.
lk those other people are to stupid to know any
thing but garbage talk. Forget about them, we
have.

anonymous failed
Unregistered guest
adilson, try to play with the time zone to get as close to your time...and for epg you have to wait few seconds to get it...

for erica
Unregistered guest
erica, go to your antenna set-up, choose your sat, or echo6/8 if you dont know, scan all...

Anonymous

How come my FSN channels freeze every 15 seconds. Can anyone help me stop this, thanks.

Anonymous

LK i have a old uniden 4400 still hooked up to my big dish that moves can you tell me how or if i can hook my pansat 2500a to this big dish and us my uniden to move the dish if so how can i do this

Unregistered guest
Chicago,
Can you Please send me this file COOLSAT4000_133p_20050902.stb? to namxman75@yahoo.com

Thanks much

Adilson
Unregistered guest
anonymous failed, thank you i got it as close as i can. One last qustion do you know why i get every channel know to man but not one of my adult channles will work the qualty is at 99% level at 87%

LK
Unregistered guest
There are NO adult channels with any bin/flash for any type receiver...its one of the flaws with the Nagra2 recent hack...

LK
Unregistered guest
There are NO adult channels with any bin/flash for any type receiver...its one of the flaws with the Nagra2 recent hack...

Adilson
Unregistered guest
that sucks

LARGO-KEYS
Unregistered guest
lk is dead...he is now little god!!!!!!!

RANTone
Unregistered guest
Help..

Why is it that when I wipe my azz without toilet paper I get this brown gooey stuff all over my hand where does it come from and how can I stop it..

RANTone
Unregistered guest
what pleasure does anyone get from posting comments under names of others?

Dr Gotitforyou
Unregistered guest
Adult channels are back on the fortec lifetime ultra here using Ultra 281
Had some freezing issues but did a factory reset, loaded factory bin, then loaded 281...
BAM!!! no freezing

Anonymous

Can you give me the Ultra 281 bin? I cant seem to find it.
Thanks.

PRFRMNJ
Unregistered guest
Can someone send me the link or where to find the 281 bin?

looking4answer
Unregistered guest
Dr Gotitforyou...
is that the 281 patch or the original first released bin???

Dr_Slapnutz
Unregistered guest
it was patched for the 9-13 keyroll

dss-newbies.net has it

Anonymous

dr. gotitforyou...
please describe factory bin you used, where to get it etc.
i've looked at fortecstar site and don't know what to load
281 bin works but i have freezing on a p*rn channel

thanks again LK
Unregistered guest
Rumor has it that LK has accepted a VERY good position at www.gat-s.biz and will no longer be back...he helped us for years here for no pay and we only slam dunked him at any opportunity..I don't blame the guy one bit,he might as well get some real respect and other perks for his time, effort and knowledge..

Anonymous

lol

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 12
what a filthy liar !!

LK has always helped unselfishly without expecting anymoney in return. he doesnt need it.
and he would never go to such a shitty site as that one.

so go away you fucking scammer . Upload

not a lazyass
Unregistered guest
LK......give us a sign if you really went to that site

so that ur followers can follow

Bronze Member
Username: Klemper

Post Number: 20
Hey how long does it usually take to get the guide to show up, i havve a bit of it but not all. Kinda new to this.

LK
Unregistered guest
I am not in my home area now...I have been at Martha's Vineyard the past 2 days vacationing for next 2 weeks...yes I am going to www.gat-s.biz ...I have another nick there, and I have accepted another position there and would like U all to come and register there (its FREE)...its the BEST site on the net and there are Many there who VERY knowledgeable and extremely helpful (even have our own top shelf coders,better than any of the Koreans)...U are all wasting your time here..I cannot say enough GREAT things about gat-s..U will love it...and NO kids or bashing...just the BEST information/education and files on the net...please check it out,especially if U really are into FTA and Dishnet..

BTW...there are Guides, How To's, posts, files, channels lists, for EVERY receiver made..and NO politics or scamming there!

screw you
Unregistered guest
LK I think you are fu**ing Charlie spy. Its about time you back off and stop talking sh*t if you want to continue putting post in here.

Anonymous

Gee and I thought once you immature morons got P0rn back you'd have something better to do with your hands than post your moronic crap here!!!
LK is OK in my book!!!Your a PUNK!!!

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
-A RANT one-What the FU@K is wrong with U...
I told U to flush the toilet after using because
Mr. Finger "(PUNJAVI DO)-Need to eat the brown
gooey stuff to keep his right color....A PUNJAVI
DO-DO....U are to full of DO-DO u FU@CK third
class Leech...Your moma loves me dick and so
does your sister...
-BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL....
-TAN IS GRAND.....
-BUT WHITE IS THE COLOR
OF THE BIG BOSS MAN....
-A screw you or Anonymous FU@K U LK is my kid,
so back off before me kick your azz boy....

Anonymous

Obviously you haven't read the rules about posting in this forum!!! Also you seem to like the attention you get from immature crap you write in here, so I consider the source ( your retarded little brain)
Someone should rip off the top of your scronny little head and sh_t down the empty hole! Be a large improvement! Best part of you, ran down your Mamma's leg! You truely are living proof that you can concieve by having An_l sex.
B_tch Boy, you'll be somebody's punk someday in prison.

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest
Hello. this punjavi da
ok, LK is motherfcuker, he argues too much
not sure why he likes it
now my mother is feel better
son of a bith kngerow, he coksukcer
ok, bye

LK
Unregistered guest
hey punjavi. glad to here ur mommas feeling better.
and from now on I'll try to be less rude.
ok bye

ThiIl1951
Unregistered guest
FTA is the way to go!...The N2 keys which po*rn etc were on, are now on ALL Dishnet channels..up and running as of today. Thats why U should get an inexpensive FTA...I said this before...This alleged N2 hack is definitely a temporary hack and not a real hack,...we have no way to get the N2 keys like we did the N1 keys..but its just a matter of updating bins until the definite hack is here.
All the info you need is here : www.gat-s.biz

LK we need U back
Unregistered guest
Sure miss LK...this site has gone downhill since he left a couple weeks ago..I see he has posted in thread about (good sites to buy from) once and is now "Bosox LK" because someone already stole his "LK" nick ..so remember any LK posts now are an imposter..

BTW...thanks Thill1951...U are well respected within the DSS world..and U make sense ..

punjavi doo
Unregistered guest
ok I have good news

remember somebody said LK was in the hospital ??
cause he had a heart problem
cause he got so mad
when some peep asked a very stupit question

well, that was not true

I saw LK an he was doing well

and maybe hes coming back shortly

cause your gonna need his help

cause FTAs are going down this next wednesday sep. 28

ok bye.

-ok-bye-fu@k-off-u-bag-of-brown-shitshit
Unregistered guest
I SURE HOPE SO.............FU@K OF U BROWN BAG
OF SHITSHIT....U WANT MY WHITE DICK IN YOUR AZZ!
I KNOWN YOUR MOMA DOES!!!!!!!!!! ok bye

NO-LK-PLEASE-HE-SUCKS
Unregistered guest
-WE DON'T NEED LK BACK OR EVEN WANT HIM...IAM
TIRED OF HIS CRYING...HE CAN KIZZ ME AZZ....

BiIly
Unregistered guest
when is LK coming back? . :-(

B1TCHeeeeeeeeBOY
Unregistered guest
-NEVER-A u all...this is the kid....LK is my
boy now....he does what I say and what I
say only....LK has no time 4 u all....I
keep him working hard all day and night
long giving head.....He is the head man
at the f_a_g_g_e_t club....(He-Ha-He-Ha)

Don't C YOU!!!!!!!!
Unregistered guest
B1TCHeeeeeeeeBOY

Get a life little boy

You worthless banter has no effect.. I'm still here and continue 2 help under many names..

B1TCHEEEEEEEGIRL
Unregistered guest
-MANY NAMES-Here is one for u...."WORTHLESS" ...
I know you use many many name, but
thats fine....Kneerow stole your nick
LARGO KEYS-Thrill 1951...And the KID
stold your MIND and WILL....U are his
kid now....And u can't do FU@K about
it....

Bosox LK aka
Unregistered guest
I have no time for U or the BS here..I am busy enjoying life as a retired adult with many hobbies..I have passed on much info and knowledge here to many, and thousands within the DSS world...I am no longer putting up with childish remarks here and suggest others leave this site... there are many other great sites if U really want to know FTA or plastic wth Dishnet..I already have the knowledge and am more than able to help myself and enjoy life without the punk kids here..also there is no people with true FTA or plastic knowledge so I have become bored here, both technically and with the babysittin ..there is no info or challenges here

BTW...a true N2 hack has not been done yet (No Bev for example),expect big changes when N1 is shut down...N2 now will be greatly affected...recommend sub sharing always for inexpensive guaranteed TV..Charlie and the Kudelski group are just beginning..

*****B1TCHeeeeeeBOYS-GIRLD_FRIEND
Unregistered guest
-BOSOX lk aka-Kizz me azz bye...U can't leave
this sight yourself image is just
to big...its bigger then world!!!
-I don't understand y U thing u are
this self righeous one...u are not
god...O sorry u are "little god"
self-proclaimed!!!!!!!I know that
u want to be intimate with all the
boys on this sight, sorry but your
azz is to fat for me...I might be
easy but Iam no tramp like u...

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 13
man........... this "BlTCH BOY" reminds me of the obnoxious cartoon character Cartman fron South Park.Upload

well, anyway......what LK says is true......
this forum has almost no informative value.
Its not even funny anymore.....

so maybe its time to move on.Upload But dont you worry........me and LK will come and visit you sporadically cause you are almost like part our own family.

ok byeUpload

10,000 fans
Unregistered guest
LK please don't go. We all love you here.

snott
Unregistered guest
your all a bunch of retards stop the name callin and get the free tv stuff goin

Twinky Wonder
Unregistered guest
Well.......I thinky the one that should go away
is that Bitch Boy jerk.

NUTTZYME
Unregistered guest
BOSOX IS RIGHT WITHOUT THE NAG1 STREAM NAG2 CANNOT CONTINUE. I DO THINK HOWEVER THERE IS A COMPROMISE SOMEWHERE OUT THERE. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE UNTIL THEN ENJOY WHAT YA HAVE TILL YA HAVE IT NO MORE. HAVE FAITH.

BIG DEAL GO
Unregistered guest
LK IS A PUSSIE HE LET THE B!TCH GURL BEAT HIM..SAD SAD LOSERS THE LOT OF THEM

BIG DEAL GO
Unregistered guest

BIG DEAL GO
Unregistered guest

loser lol
Unregistered guest
he had to hit post 3 times i guess must still be on dial-up ilmao whos a loser lol

the goose
Unregistered guest
yeah biitch boy whata looser

I -RULE
Unregistered guest
-NO WAY-B1tch-boy is staying...fu@k u all...
I rule, LK is my kid....I would have u all
but shitshit like u all is useless....Just
ask Mable Leaf....I corned O him the night
before...His azz o hurts him...

Unregistered guest
NO . U . DONT !!

-HE-IS-MY-O-
Unregistered guest
-MABLE LEAF-Is my O...........
He loves my dickeeeeeeeebird......
Mable Leaf is a one mans man......
(He-Ha-He-Ha)

LOL
Unregistered guest
A U all....line up to kizz me azz...B1TCH-BOY
Rules....Mable Leaf is my new O....LK is my
KID....And u all can s_u_c-k on my dick....
-MC-Loves it by the load full.
-LARRY the coward has a new azz o....He got
screw over by the n_i_g_g_e_r_s at Jane and
Finch....

adilson
Unregistered guest
those anybody know why i keep slowly looseing my channels i've lost a few payperviews,2 pooorn,mtv,and nickw.

ThiIl1951
Unregistered guest
adilson........this is why
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/164176.html

THE BEE
Unregistered guest
A B1TCHBOY, IAM FIRST IN LINE. I WANT YOUR AZZ,
BUT NO TO KIZZ, IAM GOING TO KICK THE CRAP OUT
OF YOU. YOU NEED SOMEONE THE PUNISH YOU AND I
WANT THE JOB. ALL YOU DO HERE IS GIVE EVERYONE A
HARD TIME. NOW I WANT TO GIVE YOU SOME HARD TIME
JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE B1TCHBOY OR ARE U A
B1TCH GIRL!

Unregistered guest
LK, Seem as though you are good at this...I need your help also, I am new on the dish network stuff.

I have 1 dual lnb, 1 pansat 2500a and a dish. How can I view 110 and 119 on the same dish and same receiver? I was told by someone I can use a bracket that is avialable to mount 2 lnb (1 for 110 and the other for 119) but I dont know the name of the device.

What do you know about this setup?

green thumb
Unregistered guest
defender
you can make a poor mans dish simply by strapping a 2nd LNB to the side of the other one about 3/4" higher, meaning the 119 with cable ties.

Yup
Unregistered guest
Bosox
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 11:35 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Home made 2 sat dish (using dtv dish & lnb)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These FTA receivers are amazing lil toys. Using a dtv dish and an extra lnb can get you the 110 & 119 sats and consequently 457 FREE channels. I have done this myself and it's so easy, I can't believe they make dish's with skew adjustments. I literally use rubber bands or hair ties to strap an lnb to the existing lnb and get 2 birds very quickly. I will be attaching photos and it's just as easy as it looks. Standing behind your dtv dish thats already pointed at 101, simply turn it to the right a little and drop the elevation about 10%. This is where the 110 sat is. You can use your dtv receiver to find the 110 by going into dish pointing menu and selecting one of these transponders 8, 10 or 12. When you find the 110 you will hear the signal meter rise and you can then fine tune it. Attach an extra lnb to the right (facing the dish) by using rubber bands or hair ties or wire ties, about 2 1/2 " above the other existing lnb (see photo) Attach the cable from it to the dtv receiver and in dish pointing change the transponder to one of these 23, 25, 29 and you'll probably aready have some signal, slide it up or down, keeping it flush with the other. Once she's dialed in epoxy or super glue to the original lnb. This is soo easy!
When done you now have a single existing dtv dish that will pull 457 channels for your NEW FTA receiver!

Unregistered guest
Thanks guys, I will check this out and let you know how it works. Does this works with a 1.8M channel master antenna?

Username: Papastratos

Post Number: 10
please can anyone help me with my dreambox 500S,

I receive switch error message,..
thank you ,

adilson
Unregistered guest
hey LK,
My box went dead and my "friend" is trying to change 400 to repair my question is, is it easy to program a new box(pansat2700a) myself. i know most of the programs i need are at www.d s s central.net
but im not sure which ones i will need and are best.
Also do i just pluge the box to my computer and upload then presto

Twinky Wonder
Unregistered guest
adilson........400 is an outrageous amount of money!
for much less than that, you can get an already programed Pansat or program it yourself; its very easy.
You just hook up your pc to your Pansat and download the latest bin useing a downloading tool.

BTW..... LK can help you, but now he changed his nick to "thill1951". He hangs on this thread
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/145058.html
and if you ask there, Im sure he will help you.

adilson
Unregistered guest
Twinky Wonder, thank you very much

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 21
There is a Pansat 2700 Guide at www.dsscommunity.c om Pansat area of the forums...it explains it all...yes its very easy to upload the software yourself..and Twinky is 100% correct
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us