Inventory of What Remains on N1

CHA
Unregistered guest
For those of us who still wait for an N2 fix for our brand of receivers, I'm curious as to what we still have available on N1. So far, I get the following on the Fortec Lifetime Ultra:

CNN
Fox News Channel
HNN
Discovery
Discovery Health
HBO E
HBO W
HBO2 E
HBO2 W
SHOTO
SHO E
QVC
TBS
TLC
TNT
USA

and all of the network affiliates on the Conus beam.

I realize these aren't the same as getting PPV, but it's better than a black screen through the long holiday weekend!

Anonymous

Cartoon Network
TBS
NBC (east/west)
CBS (east/west)
ABC (east/west)
FOX (east/west)
WB (east/west)
HBO all except HBOFM

dsl4losers
Unregistered guest
ok even when my FTA did work, i never got those channels, what are you using to get TNT,USA, all them hbo channels. RIght now all i use is ECHO6.8, and NiMIQ1/3 please help. thanks

Charles Ergin
Unregistered guest
DSL--

Check in your setup menu and see if you get a signal for any other Echostar Sats. Do a powerscan of Echo 3 and see if that works.

Good luck!

Suomynona
Unregistered guest
CNBC
ESPN
ESPN2
The Weather Channel

FTA COMMUNITY
Unregistered guest
Of course there is still NASA, ANGEL ONE, and GOLTV.

DON'T BUY PANSAT
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us