N2 fix for 2700 so far , it is here!!

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 105
found this post on the web...

Just got off the phone with Blacklist. Here's what he said.. Pansat 2300 N2 bins very soon, maybe tomorrow. 3500 and 2700 have already been released, and others to follow. After the 2300 is released, the 5000HC will be released. the 2500 will come later as the clone protection is about 80% done. There WILL be support for their popular models as always just be patient. The bins are coming!

Well you hit this part right on the head but it is this very reason you will be waiting several days for a 2500 release, pansat should not worry about clones as most boxes are a clone of sort but at one point they did worry...but at this time they don't care anymore with the 2500 not being sold much anymore and with the release of the 2700 and 3500 boxes,you will be left with lagging support until you upgrade,see the fta is not all about "free to air" it's about the money, so the peeps with the 2300 pansat wait longer than the 2500 but the 2700 peeps watch tv before the 2500's,catch on yet...This is a silly game of marketting,thats why i became a clone dealer because in the long run the peeps are the ones who suffer not the ones getting rich cloning boxes,hell you all made money before the clones came into play and still do,so don't bark at the cloners... If im wrong and the 2500 was a great ird which i really like ...why the 2700/3500...because of the card reader....lol....Pansat and whom work for them are pimpps...Bottomline....

Silver Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 106
http://uploadx.net/?id=rdv2kq4=

here is the uploaded file for 2700 only.

2500 will come real soon.

Anonymous

Tim I am using Megasat yt 6688. What do I need for nagra 2 fix? Pansat 2700 fix or 2500a fix?
Hope you to answer my question. I will appreciate it.

Silver Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 108
MEGASAT IS COMPATIBLE TO PANSAT 2500 OR FORTEC, CHOOSE ONE YOU LIKE, BUT DON'T USE THE FIX FOR 2700, IT WILL KILL YOUR 2500 BOXES. WAIT TIL MONDAY OR TUESDAY FOR A 2500 AND FORTEC FIX FOR N2, NOTE THESE ARE TEMPORARY FIXES, WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL LAST WITH DISH NETWORK AT WAR WITH FTA. I'LL POST A LINK TO GET THE NEW 2500 AND FORTEC FIXES NEXT WEEK. TIM
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us