N2 for Lifetime Ultra

DSL4losers
Unregistered guest
Anyone has info or when can i expect to get all my channels back? I miss PPV the most.

Keyser Soze
Unregistered guest
Of all the things I've Lost i Miss my Mind The Most LOL No telling How Long Just Sit Back Grab A beverage And relax it will come, time is all you need, the more you ask around here it seems the more they put ya down so do as i do watch, read, and remain a fly on the Wall thanx have a great day/night

And poof He Was Gone
Keyser Soze

one_guy
Unregistered guest
soon hopefully, the pal version is out

LIFETIME ULTRA
Unregistered guest
LK-Is there a n2 fix for lifetime ultra?
If so is it a real fix? And where can I
get one in Toronto? And how much should I
pay for the fix. Also I only want LK to
answer my question. The rest of U can make
like a tree and leave me alone.
-Thank You LK and the rest of you who are evil
people can blow up, blow out, and blow away.

dsl4losers
Unregistered guest
yeah damn pal users ....we need NTSC asap

tester_2011
Unregistered guest
Hey Vibe I have Fortec I am willing and able to test for you. Let me know how I can help and maybe we can quiet down the negativity.

I WANT MY LIFETIME ULTRA WORKING ON N-2
Unregistered guest
-A tester 2011-Can u help me out! I have a
Fortec that has (N-1) I need (N2) fix.
Are u in the Toronto area? And whats the
cost for u to fix me up for dish and bell!!!

B1TCH BOY_1.5
Unregistered guest
I will fix it for you, for your piece of AZZ, just come to 2317 Shipyard. I will have my Gang ready to fix your AZZ right up, and you will be watching free TV with your sored AZZ in no time.

DON'T BUY PANSAT
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

1.5 S_U_C_K_D_I_C_K
Unregistered guest
-B1TCHBOY 1.5-Is that the size of your brain?
1.5 of a inch long brain! Real bright
arn't you azz o.
-your dick is about the same 1.5 inch
long too.
-You must be a real man? You stupid
B-A-S-T-A-R-D.
-Go back in your hole and die you pile
of crap.

SHE-IS-A-FAT-F_U_C_K
Unregistered guest
-TESTER_2011-Is a girl who loves to
s_u_c_k dick.

Anonymous

If you guys need more info on whats working for FTA or plastic, check out www.rom10x.com

bubblegum
Unregistered guest
anyone got the new codes

LK
Unregistered guest
The Fortec Ultra N2 FTA file was just released..its at both [link removed] and Fortec file new release area of www.dsscommunity. com ..

Filename: Al7bar FTA Ultra 090505 N2 279 api (NTSC).zip

Filesize: 385.92 KB

litlle ceasar
Unregistered guest
lk are you the real?
hope you are..
if you are.......
the fix is real, sorry if i don't believe, if the fix is real.....thank you YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Smot
Unregistered guest
I've heard lots of people complaining about the new fortec ultra bin killing their machines. No power! Something to do with the date of the machines I think. I'm too scared to try the bin myself. If you own a fortec ultra you may want to give it a few days till things get sorted out.

What are they saying about it on al7bar? Anyone with priority access that can pass on some information?

LK
Unregistered guest
Nobody is having any problems with it...all posts state it works great!

Smot
Unregistered guest
Yeah, its only an issue with clones and older Fortec Ultras I believe. And even then not all clones or older ultras.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48728

take out the space

I've got it running but its only been about 20 minutes. I'm using a March 2005 Fortec Lifetime Ultra.

Comrade Saturang
Unregistered guest
Just want to thank all of u good peeps who bother to post and share info with all of us who are trying to get this satellite thingy going.. Glad N2 is hacked.. take that big american corporation and shove it up Bush's behind. thanks peeps :-)

Unfreekinbelievable
Unregistered guest
Has anyone tried the fix on a Fortec Lifetime post march machine. Would be nice to see if it works.

USER 905
Unregistered guest
WARNING: File Al7bar FTA Ultra 090505 N2 279 api (NTSC).zip has a TIME BOMB in it that will fry your Fortec Lifetime Ultra! Your receiver will work for a few minutes, then it will fry. You'll have a nice doorstop. Don't say you weren't warned.

Username: Satmaster

Post Number: 2
user 905 tell me this what part of the reciever will it damage or do you know,or are you just trying to discourage people from watching tv.I've been a VIP at al7 since it's been avalible and have never got anything harmfull for a reciever there ..... Have a nice day

Username: Dallas4lr

Post Number: 8
Please,

This is a very serious problem: I have not been able to flash my lifetime ultra since I purchased it, I have been having this problem for 6 months. I'm using the correct AL7bar uploader v1.31, the correct serial cable - which was provided with the unit.

I've tried pressing send while the unit is on - when I do this nothing happens.

I've tried pressing send while the unit is powering up - the LED on the Fortec freezes during the power up sequence showing a single dash on the screen. After about 2 minutes a message flashes on the computer saying Flash Failed. It never begans the update just stays at zero and fails.

Now I was told its a timing issue: so I guess you have to press send at the right point during the power up sequence. Unfortunately, I can't seem to time it properly.

Any constructive help is appreciated.

Dallas

Smot
Unregistered guest
I used to have to hit Send or OK right after the nightrider sequence. So as soon as the bar quits flasing.

Nowadays I just turn it on, wait till it boots up (30 sec or so) and hit send. LK can probably ellaborate or point you in the direction of one of the other 500,000 posts about your question.

USER 905
Unregistered guest
Jack--

It kills the power. You will not be able to power up again. I'm all for TV! I was testing the file and my receiver was hit as well (Manufac. Date 1/05). Check out the message boards at DSSTester.Com. Al7 is a great and reliable site...however...it is unknown whether someone NOT from Al7 has reworked & renamed file.

Cheers!

Bronze Member
Username: Fish1

Post Number: 12
new bin working for me so far!

Post Number: 3
User 905 sorry for my harsh response to youre post. Evidently this is much more of a serious problem that i had anticipated im researching this issue as we speak........just trying to figure out what the hell is going on ....

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
C Dallas, Check your cable. I had the same problem with mine and found that they sent the wrong cable. Check your cable with an ohm meter and see if the pins don't have any crossover. You must use a straight thru cable with the fortec.

MicroDC
Unregistered guest
Fortec Ultra (March 2005) up and running for over two hours and no problems. Got the file from http://www*dssrookie.com
so far so good.... time will tell

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND TELL ME HOW TO LOAD
MY LIFETIME ULTRA RECEIVER. I DON'T KNOW NOTHING
ABOUT IT. ALL I KNOWN IS THAT IT HAS A N1 NOW AND
I WANT N2. COULD U PLEASE SHOW ME STEP BY SPEP
THANK U.

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND TELL ME HOW TO LOAD
MY LIFETIME ULTRA RECEIVER. I DON'T KNOW NOTHING
ABOUT IT. ALL I KNOWN IS THAT IT HAS A N1 NOW AND
I WANT N2. COULD U PLEASE SHOW ME STEP BY SPEP
THANK U.

User 905
Unregistered guest
Jack--

That's quite okay! It's sometimes hard to discern the naysayers from the ones who truly want to help. There are lots of reports from the FTA community of problems with the bin.

Thanks for the info, MicroDC. Hope your IRD survives! Perhaps its manufacture date will help it dodge the bullet.

PRFRMNJ
Unregistered guest
can someone upload the bin file. I can't seem to be able to get to the dss web sites.

huckleberry
Unregistered guest
what is the uploader that we should be using? I still use Blacklist STP v1.3.

Username: Aquaman

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 4
HEY N.F.L.D I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION CAN SOME ONE HELP US
HOW ABOUT IT L.K ?

sam999
Unregistered guest
loaded the 905 bin from dsscommunity, fried my ultra in 5 min, the bin is programmed for power surge...tuner board dead...dont use it....

RICO_CAN
Unregistered guest
any news regarding the new Bin for the lifetime equipment .....need help!!!!

Post Number: 4
rico........al7bar has a very good bin for the lifetime that has been confirmed working,they also have a good bin for the lifetime ultra which i have been using for 5hrs now without a hiccup the most of this frying recievers is nothing more that clone protection if you have a clone DO NOT USE THESE as they will screw you up i know from experience then it's J-tag time lol

sam999
Unregistered guest
mine was no clone, i bought it from a official distributor, nov 2004 and it fried in 5 min....so why...will wait

pissoffatal7
Unregistered guest
my ultra work for 10mins with this file from al7bar
went to rescan sat as scanning sat kill ultra will not
power no more test power supplie giving currect volts the bord brunt manuf dec. 2004
no bull **** here piss off

Anonymous

same here, fortec ultra dec 2004 right in the middle of scanning a sat POW,,, it turned into some silver looking thing in my dumpster

PRFRMNJ
Unregistered guest
Jack can you post a link to the working bin for the lifetime ultra? I'm trying to get the file but haven't been succesfull.

Post Number: 5
www.al7ba@.tk go to download section fortec files find the one that fit's you and BAM TV
it's that simple orit was for me my life time ultra still running every thing execpt the por@ for about 10 or 12 hrs now without a hiccup,just make sure you get the right file to match youre equipment or it will KILL the hell out of youre reciever......then it's J-tag time and that suck's......Good luck ladies and gent's

Username: Taylor21

Miami, Fl Usa

Post Number: 6
i need some1 to program my fortec ultra. can some1 help me. d1rtyxouthch1co@aol.com

Username: Taylor21

Miami, Fl Usa

Post Number: 7
jack black can u help me?

fishyguy33
Unregistered guest
i used the 050905_279 from dss yest. on my fortec ultra june 04 did scan works great i also put it on friends np. dont know if this helps but before i installed it i took it bk to factory settings first. good luck all

J_Babs
Unregistered guest
how about the blackbird any fix out yet?

Post Number: 6
Tito... man the best advice i can give anybody is visit the site I mentioned above and read read till ur eye's bleed ..... LOL you will find every thing u need and all the help u can stand there ........... Good luck man

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
I USED A FILE ON MY LIFETIME ULTRA RECEIVE AND
IT DON'T WORK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(THE FILE NAME)-fta ultra-090505n2 279 asp
(ntsc)zip file size 385.92kb
-I get nothing-

fishyguy33
Unregistered guest
cause ya used the wrong file its fta_ultra_050905_279_apintsc thats the file ya should have used mines still going strong

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 12
Posted by Dallas
"Please,

This is a very serious problem: I have not been able to flash my lifetime ultra since I purchased it, I have been having this problem for 6 months. I'm using the correct AL7bar uploader v1.31, the correct serial cable - which was provided with the unit.

I've tried pressing send while the unit is on - when I do this nothing happens.

I've tried pressing send while the unit is powering up - the LED on the Fortec freezes during the power up sequence showing a single dash on the screen. After about 2 minutes a message flashes on the computer saying Flash Failed. It never begans the update just stays at zero and fails.

Now I was told its a timing issue: so I guess you have to press send at the right point during the power up sequence. Unfortunately, I can't seem to time it properly.

Any constructive help is appreciated.

Dallas "

I also have the same problem.I tried everything possible, but no success. I have tested my cable wiht an ohm meter, and it's working fine. I have used almost six diffent loaders "nope no go". I have opend the box and took the board out and checked the soldring of the DB9 connector on the board and they were fine. I have used a hex editor to change the baud rate of the loader to 9600, as I was told to lower it from 115200. By the way, how the hell all these loaders are fixed at 115200 bits/sec, You would think that they would give you choice, especially with all the problems everybody is having with loading bins to their REC. Now I am hearing that some receivers only work with old OS like windows 2000 or 98. It' funny, I have ordered two Forterc Ultras, one for me and one for a friend, His REC is fine, and I have installed autoroll on it before, wich I couldn't on mine. But it was easy for me to just find the keys and enter them and boom I have tv. But now it's the big day, I have to a new bin not a new key. So, now that someone maybe feeling sorry for me, Please Please help.
Is the OS version of a pc really matters?
it didn't on my friends fortec.
Would J-tagging help in this case? and no I don't how to J-tag a REC.
Any input would be appreciated, as I can see how a post can be barried so quickly when everybody is posting.
Thanks guys.

feelin sry for ya
Unregistered guest
for one id check the status of serial port on the computer. i was usein win98 had that problem now i have winxp pro and have no problem at all. also check in the bios of the computer to make sure the serial port is enabled

Unregistered guest
I have a Pansat 3000. Just found out it is a clone.Anyone try any succesful patch on it? if so, which one? can you post the link?

Thanks

MUZ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Posted by "feeling sry for ya"
"for one id check the status of serial port on the computer. i was usein win98 had that problem now i have winxp pro and have no problem at all. also check in the bios of the computer to make sure the serial port is enabled"

Thanks for the quick answer, and thanks for feeling sorry for me:-), But I am using the same pc I have used to flash my friends REC, and I had no problem with his receiver.

Thanks again.

READ
Unregistered guest
MUZZY-Y DOUN'T U GO TO THE RIGHT THREAD OR
CAN'T Y READ????????

Anonymous

can anyone tell me how to seiup my pansat 2500a
to work with my uniden 4400 it is a big 10 foot dish that moves will i have to us a 2way splitte where will i connet the two to make them work

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
FISHYGUY33-CAN U HELP ME OUT! WHAT DO I HAVE TO
DO TO FIX IT? I DON'T KNOWN MUCH ABOUT IT. IF U
CAN HELP ME (THANK U) ANF IF U CANNOT (THAN U)
FOR TELLING ME WHAT I DID WRONG.

sam999
Unregistered guest
geek ...are you sure its a serial cable, not null ,change your cable and try again

sam999
Unregistered guest
nfld... if you still have power reload another bin or the right one,,,download or fix button on the booting (night rider light) and wait for complete message, then scan if no channel list...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
sam999 I have used the same cable to flash my friends' receiver, and I have tested the cable with an ohm meter, and it's is a staight cable.

Thanks sam99.

sam999
Unregistered guest
hey guys check outthis site..http://www.dssmex.com/foros/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=20

Anonymous

mexicana baby!!!

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
Good morning to u all. This is N.F.L.D. I would
like to thank all u good people for NOTHING,
thats what I got from u all NOTHING! What a
bunch u all turned out to be!!!!!!!LK-Maple Leaf
Colin-Fishyguy.33-905-sam999 so on and on and on
wish u all drop dead. U all talk a big storm but
when it comes to helping other u all are a punch
of dirt balls. Thats all I have to say.
-(ANTONIO MAYO)-I have what u want for your
receiver without anykind of help
from the jirks around this place.
And u call yourself Canadains!
Pizz on u.
-FILES FOR N-2- (Make sure that your receiver is
not a clone because it will fry.
*LIFETIME ULTRA*-N-2 FIX-(al7bar.com downloads)
(Factory-Fortec-Ultra.zip)...(file)
(name file)ultra-050905-279-api-NTSC-zip
(Fortec up loader.zip)......(file)

*DREAM BOX*-N-2 FIX-(al7bar.com downloads)
(name file)-evocamdN2.zip
(name)-Dream up.zip

*CO_O-SAT 4000* (al7bar.com downloads)
(name file)-co_o-sat4000-133-20050902.zip
(name file) -loader.zip

*PANSAT 3500* N2 FIX 114-(al7bar.com downloads)
(name file)-x05bl-050901-114eubxc-api-zip

*PANSAT 2700* N2 FIX 114- (same sight)
(name file)-x-87bl-050901-114api.zip

*PANSAT 23OOA* N2FIX 114- (same sight)
(name file)-X-75BL-050904-240cE-api-n2.zip

*FACTORY PANSAT 2500A*
(name file)-2500A.zip

*PANSAT 5000HC N2 FIX 3069
(name file)-x-95ol-090305-3069-api-N2.zip

----HOPE THESE FILES HELP U ALL---"Even the jirks
who wouldn't help. Thank U.

USSR
Unregistered guest
NFLD, first open ZIP file, need use BIN file. Read manual for Fortec Ultra. Set box to factory set before download. The file Al7bar FTA Ultra 090505 N2 279 api (NTSC).BIN is OK for Fortec Ultra only.

sam999
Unregistered guest
NFLD,....thanks a lot, next time i see a little boy crying... please help me i m new in this,i ll just tell him to get the f**k out...thnx

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
-USSR-Thank u "finally I found someone helpful".
U are a blessing.

downloads section
Unregistered guest
NFLD,....thanks a lot, next time i see a little boy crying... please help me i m new in this,i ll just tell him to get the f**k out...thnx

fishyguy33
Unregistered guest
whao i see my name in there n.f.l.d i gave u the right file to download and install u did not install the one i said u installed a diffent one! hows that my fault, if ya would have put the right one in i said u wouldnt be here calling anyone anything. im not a expert or from canada but ive been testing long enough. if u read the post i put and compare the file u downloaded woww there is a differnce. hope u do get it up and running but it was in no way my fault. tc be safe have a great day

sorceror aka LK
Unregistered guest
Ok the fishy ...aka LK..ak sorceror from dssnewbies and hash hu......U DONT KNOW JACK

fishyguy33
Unregistered guest
thats a game for ps console. as for me im me not anyone else and if i dont know jack how come my fortec ultras runnin smooth as can be? ya try to help and all ya get is greif here. and by the way i get my files from fta//central.cm. havent let me down yet

USSR
Unregistered guest
I found very convenient free trial soft 010Editor for open and edit BIN files. It also has the useful tool for compare of two BIN files. But, please do not make any changes in BIN files and distribute them.

sorceror aka LK
Unregistered guest
Ok the fishy ...aka LK..ak sorceror from dssnewbies and hash hu......U DONT KNOW JACK

The truth hurts dont it SORCEROR haha ive expose U for the idiot u are
LK"S >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SORCEROR FROM www.dssnewbies.com
www.hash hu dot com

LOOK up this JACK OFFS posts at both sites
the truth is on those sites

RIGHT LK >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LOOSER

tryingtohelp
Unregistered guest
goto http://groups.yahoo.com
Search for fortec

dsl4losers
Unregistered guest
I have local channels and international channels right now with N1. am i just better off sticking to this? cause i heard n2 frys your sh1t and i dont want to have to buy another box. and why is this hack a lie....frying ppl sh1t.

biatch_slap_yall
Unregistered guest
I have sucessfully reflash my box with the N2 fix for my Fortec Lifetime Ultra and it works great. this is the correct file:
Al7bar FTA Ultra_050905_279_api(NTSC).bin
download it from ftacentral_dot_com

fishyguy33
Unregistered guest
aint that what i said? see i wasnt full of chit. just people misread or r too much in a hurry to blame someone else for there problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us