Pansat2500a

Username: Chickenman

Post Number: 1
My pansat 2500a went down last nite with absolutely nothin. enter new code today and have some channels working for now.Anyone else in the same boat?

Anonymous

My pansat 2500A went down. And it only show "ON" on the montior. Can any one show me what to do from here ? I talked to one of my friend he said that I lost the manufacturing setting. I will need to reset, but I don't know how ? Please advise !

Thx.

Username: Izzyztoy

Post Number: 1
Dshnt is Nagra2 new fixes coming. PLEASE STAND BY.

DON'T BUY PANSAT
Unregistered guest

We will say this, we do not trust any of those factories, Fortec and Pansat, all run and owned by the same peoples, sharing and controlling the market.

Today is the fix for the Ultra, no, maybe in three weeks, yes ?

We visited Al7bar-soft1.com, checked if there was any new updates, no. We looked into the Technical Discsussion Forum. Keep in mind this is Fortec, only.

There was BlackList, making a statement that there will be no release for the Ultra until the clone issue was fixed, 2 to 3 weeks.
So, BL represents both, Fortec and Pansat, no fixes until the Pansat2700a generates more sales.
This well may be a hoax, but it did cause me to reflect on how all of us are controlled and manipulated by the factories, one of the same.

We recommend no further support of Fortec and Pansat and C00lsat.
We recommend a pci card, all the software is free without kissing azz, however not for everyone.
We recommend, a Dreambox, but not for everyone.

We have reservations in regards to the ViewSat, but possibly the best substitute

Anonymous

I'm having a hard time understanding the following:

1- If this is a hobbie why people (like the Al7bar) are charging for accessing their website

2-This is a community of individuals, not that it relies on one single individual. Why do they have to charge money for files that they didn't develop and are supposed to be public.

3- Why this BLACKLIST guy is so greedy screwing all of the people that trusted their GREEDY company buying the 2500A.

DON'T BUY MORE PANSAT... <---- THEY ARE TOO GREEDY !

Bronze Member
Username: Fta_is_back

Post Number: 33
Do you not know how much work goes into coding?...long hours, frustration that comes with trying and trying different codes,plane flights cost money to go and work with coders in different cities. You guys would not have tv if it was'nt for these coders. Think of how much money you are saving from getting this free tv. Yes it is a hobby but remember you would not have tv if these coders did not work this hard. It is a bargain to pay to be a member at these sites if you consider the servce. This site would not have had the bin so fast if I had not brought it from another site.
I did not ask for money, just asked how to share it with the world.

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know of the tools that the coders use to create the bins? There's got to be a compiler, and probably some other tools they use. Is there a way to get access to the source code?

I'm a programmer, and wouldn't mind taking a stab at writing some code myself.

2 eager beaver
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know of the tools that the coders use to create the bins? There's got to be a compiler, and probably some other tools they use. Is there a way to get access to the source code?

I'm a programmer, and wouldn't mind taking a stab at writing some code myself.

That's the problem the koreans do not release source they r the MicroSoft of the fta world they wanna keep us down and reliant on them only..

Hit the Road
Unregistered guest
Do you not know how much work goes into coding?...long hours, frustration that comes with trying and trying different codes,plane flights cost money to go and work with coders in different cities. You guys would not have tv if it was'nt for these coders. Think of how much money you are saving from getting this free tv. Yes it is a hobby but remember you would not have tv if these coders did not work this hard. It is a bargain to pay to be a member at these sites if you consider the servce. This site would not have had the bin so fast if I had not brought it from another site.
I did not ask for money, just asked how to share it with the world.

SHUT THE HELL UP MC

Username: Papastratos

Post Number: 4
it is any fix for pansat 2500 ? where I can get a bin for it? thank 4 your suport,

DICKeeeeeeeBIRD
Unregistered guest
-CODERS-A f***u***c***k off, U are a bunch of
lying dogs. Go get a real job and
pay your tax u punch of azz oooooooo

Anonymous

The comment

" Do you not know how much work goes into coding?...long hours, frustration that comes with trying and trying different codes,plane flights cost money to go and work with coders in different cities. You guys would not have tv . . . .. . ."

- If this is a hobbie that you cannot afford you look for another hobbie that you can afford.

- You don't expect to pass the bill to someone else or make money from those that don't have the tools.

-If we wanted to get screwed then we all can go back to DN to get a "SUPER INFLATED" bill every month. At the end is the same "GREED".

eager beaver..
Unregistered guest
Exactly.. If this is a 'hobby', maybe there should be some open source tools developed. That way the monopoly on the bins can be over, and the code that is produced can be shared..

chicago
Unregistered guest
There is "open source tools"...its your brain and reading..now that N2 encryption has been hacked, a dump will be public and U can code yourself

Try again
Unregistered guest
There is "open source tools"...its your brain and reading..now that N2 encryption has been hacked, a dump will be public and U can code yourself

Ur not using ur brain.. if you don't have source on a fta kernal then all the nag2 dumps in the world ain't gonna help u do chit on a closed fta box ie "not a linux base"

chicago
Unregistered guest
U said it "closed" box..won't be

Fail 2 see
Unregistered guest
A bunch of you r missin the whole picture here.. the euro market is leaps and bounds above the NA market overthere it's a HOBBY over here u have companys out sourcing the market 2 a couple korean companys they make the BOXES there not into crackin encrytions cuz they will sell boxes regardless plus it's only a segment of the main company ..the people sweetin the encryption is the NA dealers cuz they can tax the hell outta you when it's cracked easy 2 see look at fleabay 2day compared to 2 weeks ago the reason the euro market kicks azz is cuz the open source boxes goto any good euro site and you will see cams etc for just about all forms of encrtyption i don't know everything but I can sure as hell see a major fleecing of america when it kicks me in the face

chicago
Unregistered guest
I don't feel "fleeced" when I can watch FREE TV on a $89 FTA investment...next subject!

Alto
Unregistered guest
on a $89 FTA investment

Ain't gonna last dude do a search on 101 roms the next round is a whole new ballgame

Anonymous

I have reciver Rex-I free to air do you people know is there a file for n2 for this reciver
Thank you all

FTAGOD
Unregistered guest
C/p and from blacklist's site.... from blacklist himself....

Quote:
Pansat 2500A N2 Schedule :

It will be released on 09/06/05.
3:00PM Pacific time.
6:00PM Eastern time.

Regards
Blacklist

Quote:
Pansat 2300A N2 Schedule :

It will be released on 09/04/05.
3:00PM Pacific time
6:00PM Eastern time.