Someone let me know

Username: Fta_is_back

Post Number: 7
I want to know if you guys got it??????????

eto sta ima
Unregistered guest
A friend of mine with the pansat 2700 confirmed that this works, for now at least. Now just got to wait for the 2500.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Thanks eto...please share....later

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 713
yes we got it

hammersmith
Unregistered guest
thanx FTA.. thanx for postin the n2 info.. knabbed the file and zap,got my tv again..

thanx again dude..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
any time hammer, we will keep working to keep it going...please keep sharing bin...

Freebird
Unregistered guest
Got it, works great.

Many Thanks.

Freebird
Unregistered guest
Needed it, got it, works great.

Many Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
LK, thanks for the advice you give in this site...I have read your post and your advice is greatly appreaciated by all I'm sure. Have not had much time to post...just checking to see how everyone is doing...I myself do not have anything for fortec but I'm sure they will have tv soon to...later

The Facts
Unregistered guest
How long will this N2 hack will last. I know it in the beta stage and you could lose all the channels soon
Found this on tc "UPDATE: C H A R L I E moved p0rn to ROM102 cards only. Rest assured that it should take 4 - 6 months to convert everything to ROM102. Also, if the rumors are true , ROM102 is completely open. Dreambox users will soon have a fix B E V has also been doing this. Some people are claiming to get p0rn with subbed 101 cards, but I have been insured by a programmer that the p0rn was moved to ROM102 cards. Decide for yourself."

So if Rom 102 is not open/hack in 4 or also months then channels go by by
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us