Getting distant local channels DTV

Username: Smnitro1

Post Number: 3
I already setup my programming with DTV in Iowa. I have an address in NY to send the bill. How do I go about changing my address with DTV so I can get NY local feeds, CBSE, NBCE etc. Do I need to unplug the phone line going to the receiver? Can I change my address online? Please advise.
Thanks alot

Nitro Scott
Unregistered guest
You must open the recver and change the blue and red wire. All done!

Post Number: 4
Are you serious! Can I get some legit advice on here!

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 64
I do not know the answer but I'm sure someone here will be serious about your question and give you a straight answer

Post Number: 5
Thanks,
I would also like to know if I could get CBSE and NBCE with a FTA setup.

chicago
Unregistered guest
Nobody can get the DTV 380 channels (ABC,NBC,Fox,CBS (East and West) ) now, unless U get an FCC waiver which is next to impossible...RV's and truckers and a very few remote rural areas in the US (that can't get satellite,cable, or roof air TV) are the only exceptions..If U tell DTV U live in the NY area U can get NY LOCALS,but NOT the 380's..

With FTA U can get NY LOCALS (not necessarily the same as 380's ABC E or W etc..) based upon which satellites (110-119) U're roof dish and LNB's are aimed at,and if U have a working Nagra2 bin and a receiver that accepts N2 bins/files (co*olsat,dreambox,viewsat,some pansats now)...www.lyngsat .com lists what channels are on what satellites..U will have to check that out yourself..

Post Number: 8
I guess all I need now is a Dreambox, Nag2 bin and re-aim my DTV dishes.
Thanks alot,
I really appreciate your help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us