BREAKING NEWS

LittleJohn
Unregistered guest
Okay, its been learned that if you move the dish 4 degrees west the channels are back! I'm on the phone now with my customers and so far I've got 2 of them back up. Just make sure its 4 degrees and not anymore or you lose signal completely.

Anonymous

for what dish?

LittleJohn
Unregistered guest
110W

Anonymous

i have a lifetime ultra will this work on this? i'am in canada will this matter?

Username: Vhsteele

Post Number: 1
Hey guys im new on here my pansat is dropping channel like mad no ppv no adult channels = ( can u give me some key info and step by step on how to program the keys thans

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 65
to give you a real answer Carlos , N2 hit yesterday and NO key will work you have to wait and see if someone comes up with a cure , SORRY

Slo_hand2 .
Unregistered guest
to give you a real answer Carlos ,i had a meaningul relationship with a person i met online....then i killed
them and ate their body.

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 71
Well I see someone is using MY NAME Now I am a registered member as you can see, so any post that is posted by the other is an imposter!

fast_hand2
Unregistered guest
help, i broke the satellite signals. how do i shot satellite?

Username: Taylor21

Miami, Fl Usa

Post Number: 1
i have a fortec ultra receive i lost some channels but not all of the i have espn and other channels. does any1 else have this problem. i have ppv also

Username: Taylor21

Miami, Fl Usa

Post Number: 2
dont have have ppv.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us