Mitsubishi HD1080

Username: Snookie

River Vale, NJ United States

Post Number: 1
I have a 45" Mitshbishi HDTV which is 4 years old. I have perfect picture, but all of a sudden yesterday the sound got real low, even with volumn turned way up, and today there is no sound whatsoever except for a "white noise" type of sound with the Vol. all the way up. I tried the menu and resetting, no such luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubshi HD1080 and the v-chip and parental passcode was added on my set by my kids and I have no idea how to deactive it. Please help me. I can't even watch Law and Order or CSI.:-(

Silver Member
Username: Hd_fanatic

Boise, ID

Post Number: 112
Some maufacturers use 0000 as the factory preset code. Give it a try and post back.

mags
Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi HD1080 56" and recently the (the last 2 weeks) the picture has gon black and white for a few seconds. It has happened during different programs and at different times. the image seems to be broken down into little dots too.

it should be noted that i have TIVO and when i reound the show a few minutes and watched again, the image did not go B&W so i don't think it is fromthe satellite feed.

has anyone experienced this happening before? I am concerned that my set is going out. it is only 3 years old.

Silver Member
Username: Tombo777

Post Number: 613
Rajazi is probably one of the kids. Seen that trick before LOL

Silver Member

Boise, ID

Post Number: 121
Yeah, I never thought of that. Oops! LOL

I'll ask to see some ID first next time.

rajazi
Unregistered guest
I attempted the factory passcode, it wont work and I can't find my manuel. I'm ready to have my husband buy me a new set. So If anyone wants to buy this one....it will do great for a 9 year old. LOL

Silver Member

Boise, ID

Post Number: 122
Okay try this. When the TV requests for you to enter in a password, press 9 and QV buttons on the remore control at the same time. This should temporarily unlock the TV. Then it will probably prompt you to enter in a new code. One note, you must have the original remote control for this to work.

Good luck...

rajazi
Unregistered guest
Much thanks for the advice on the code. now i can watch CSI. :-)

Silver Member

Boise, ID

Post Number: 129
No problem. Glad it worked for you. Come back when you have more trivia. ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us