PPV ARE ALL BACK LK IS WRONG

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 765
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=card+sharing+on+dreambox&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&tog gle=1&ei=UTF-8&pstart=1&fr=FP-tab-web-t&b=1

You all asked how i was getting the ppv's well go here or do your own search. But remember LK said in april it it wasn't true, then in may he said it won't work,now in august he says it won't last. well i'm watching all the channels are YOU?

I don't sell anything i just help with the coding like i said before. LK is to far behind with all the cheap knock off fta's. That can't do this and never will be able to. So if you own one of his knock offs your SOL.

YOU BETTER READ QUICK CAUSE THEY WILL DELETE THIS AS SOON AS THEY SEE IT.

This Is Bob
Unregistered guest
Wow !! Thank you Mr. Maple Leaf . You were right all along. Maybe this is the only way to go because Im not really too excited about the 101 "hack". Hope Mr. LK lears something from this.

Anonymous

Maple Leaf help please . are you paying for the ppvs or wut ???????//// do yu have the keys

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 46
Maple are you talking about all FTA's Pansat's for example from pansat?

Silver Member

Post Number: 770
Takes more than keys. You need a dream box fta.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
then these new keys will only work on dream box anything out there for Pansat 2700 as yet?

SIX PACK
Unregistered guest
SO THIS CARD SHARING WORKS.
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY U CANT USE A PANSAT ALSO
AFTER ALL FTAS ARE FTAS.
THERE ALL THE SAME

Silver Member

Post Number: 772
No they are not all the same. The db is the only fta that is able to get all the channels right now any ways. You need to read up on cs then you 'll know why.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
ok if the DB is the only FTA right now can a pansat code be far behind? I would think that it would be possible real soon, don't you think?
BTW are you back to getting everything and how do you think the dreaded date of 08312005 will affect these codes?

Gaylord Smith
Unregistered guest
"BTW are you back to getting everything and how do you think the dreaded date of 08312005 will affect these codes?"

Well let me tell you something, mr. know it all......... the "dreaded date" has been moved over ten days to september 11th.

......yes, that's 9-11 all over again.

LK
Unregistered guest
This is NOT free...card sharing is like sub sharing...its NOT free TV...once the sub camid is leaked or found out by Dishnet,then card sharing goes down!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
gaylord were you calling me "MR KNOW IT ALL" if so what did I say to give you that impression? Im just seeking the same knowledge that you are!

Gaylord Smith
Unregistered guest
Oooops........My Bad. sorry

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
btw when did it get put back to 9/11 this is the first I heard of that date, but glad to see it's pushed back, hoping for a fix between now n then.
damn that date 9/11 but it figures don't it!

Username: Beendrr

Post Number: 3
Anyone know what kind of programmer will work with the 101 rom's yet?

thanks

Unregistered guest
MAPLE LEAF,HAVE JUST READ THE INFO FROM THE SITES
YOU SAID TO GO TO.I CANT MAKE IT OUT,AS I AM NEW AT THIS CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME.IS THER A STORE I SHOULD BE GOING TO TO GET THIS NEW ADAPTATION?PLEASE HELP!TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO.I AM IN CANADA.ID YOU NEED MY EMAIL,LET ME KNOW.I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP,BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT IT IN SIMPLE TERMS FOR ME.THANKS.

swinger
Unregistered guest
come on maple leaf just tell us in simple english what we have to do to get ppvs and adult

swinger
Unregistered guest
besides buying a dreambox ($250 on flea bay)

Post Number: 5
Any ideas what kind of programmer is going to work with the 101 rom's? When a new fix is out that is.

thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Mty

Mexico

Post Number: 35
WHAT'S A DREAM BOX?

Silver Member

Post Number: 773
Ok you have to have a Dream Box fta also be able to connect to the internet with it. The db is the only fta with a internet connection on the back. Then you have to find a site that offers cs. And yes the only thing LK was right about is it's not free it cost just like everything else.

Different sites charge different amounts for it. But you have all channels back on Bev and Dish sats and i mean all ppv and XXXX. all of them.

That's why i posted that search thread . Cause i don't sell nothing.

saafir
Unregistered guest
how much is the CS generally

Silver Member

Post Number: 774
Most are $ 35.00 to $ 40.00 per month.

DIGO
Unregistered guest
WHERE DO I GET THIS DREAM BOX? OTHER THAN THE NET.
I AM IN THORNHILL,ONTARIO,CANADA.I PRESUME BY YOUR NAME YOU ARE TO.THANKS FOR THE INFO I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.HOW MUCH DOES A DREAM BOX COST AND ROUGHLY HOW MUCH DO THEY CHARGE ON THE SITE.
THANKS

LK
Unregistered guest
Why buy a Dreambox FTA $300-$350, join a private website for $40 month, card share with a VERY large group of strangers, have your IP available to the authorities, risk getting busted if the site or server get popped which leads to very expensive court costs, and then illegally steal the signal!...

U're better off spending NOTHING ($0) initially and sharing a legit DTV, Dishnet, or Bev subscription with family and friends that U know and trust, pay your trusted buds and family (not unknown private website owners) $35 a month, have absolutely NO risks from private site or server getting busted , and then all watch a legal subscription with no worries and in total safety...this is a no brainer!

LK
Unregistered guest
Why buy a Dreambox FTA $300-$350, join a private website operated by unknowns for $40 month, card share with a VERY large group of strangers, have your IP available to the authorities, risk getting busted if the site or server get popped which leads to very expensive court costs, and then illegally steal the signal!...

U're better off spending NOTHING ($0) initially and sharing a legit DTV, Dishnet, or Bev subscription with family and friends that U know and trust, pay your trusted buds and family (not unknown private website owners) $35 a month, have absolutely NO risks from private site or server getting busted , and then all watch a legal subscription with no worries and in total safety...this is a no brainer!

Silver Member

Post Number: 775
Come on LK, if that's who you really are. Come out of your cave. The world's passing you by at mach1 speed. You must have a whole lot of them knock-offs left. In about 3 weeks, if coders like myself don't help you, they'll make good boat anchors. And once again, I know by your posts, you know less than nothing about card sharing. So why don't you quit trying to panic everybody. You've been spewing this stuff for 6 months. "It's not true, it don't work, it won't last, and your latest, your going to get sued and go to jail" Even if they listen to you and sub legally, they don't get ppv, xxx, sporting events and all the rest without having to pay for them. With the CS they do. The no-brainer is you. The servers are not where anybody can touch them or hack them. What?...you think these guys just throw up a server and start charging people? We are all a heck of a lot smarter than that. You've been a nay-sayer on this forum from day one unless it involved one of your knock-offs, then you're there to tell people how to program and load their units. When if they just wanted to read, they can get that anywhere. And another thing about the servers, they are not using IPs, which if you knew anything about CS, you would know that. And it's so strongly encrypted even a smart fellow like you couldn't get in there. And another thing, you say once Dish gets the ID it's gone... WRONG AGAIN. So I wish you would just be quiet about something you know nothing about. You remind me of another infamous person, who all they ever did was say "the sky is falling, the sky is falling". Enough fooling with you LK, or whoever you are.

For all the others, you can buy a Dreambox about anywhere. But as this CS spreads you can be assured they will raise the price of the Dreamboxes. Wouldn't you? There is no way I would ever post the names or sites of Dreambox dealers in Canada and US on this forum. If you want to know why, just read three or four posts above this. Registered guests here can contact me. The others can't. But if you look at the first post in this thread, there are a lot of dealers listed there. Some are in Canada and some are in the US. But there are only three of them that I would deal with. But because of this forum being the way it is, I will not tell you which ones. In fact I'm really surprised this thread has gone on as long as it has. It's going to get deleted, you can be sure of that. Just a matter of time. And yes DIGO, hence the nic, yeah I'm in Canada. If you spit real hard you'd hit me in the head. lol. I hope everyone here that owns a Dreambox or is thinking about getting one has good luck.

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple...everything U just said about CS is NOT true...Of course the server uses IP's, U dumb bast*rd!...and U cannot use an IP spoofer or proxy either...and BS about the server cannot be touched!...thats an old BS story that any pea brain knows better and every site tells their members (Hong Kong-yeah right- its more like Chicago)..and DCC, c'mon!...either U are really naiive or VERY stupid!...100 people on 1 camID,and U call that SAFE and PRIVATE!...U're pissin me off now,because U're lying to these good people here or are EXTREMELY IGNORANT!...or U are promoting a site that puts money in your pocket!...whichever it is, puts others at risk from you!

BTW...STFU and go play with your kiddie buds, don't ever talk to me like that again..U pop up here at this site ONLY a few months ago and start talking trash to me...Nobody knows you (mod-mole-scammer-whatever), I've been here for a couple years and am well known!....also, I do not sell ANY DSS products,so U got the wrong guy with this "FTA knock offs" BS that U have imagined that I'm involved with....go play with your bud Kneegrows!..and quit misleading these good people here!...and don't come crying here when U get busted and need $5k-$10,000 to keep Charlie happy and to avoid dropping a dime on your "fellow" card sharers and site members..or hope they don't on you!...

Post Number: 6
Anyone try the rom 101 nag 2 fix at
newbigals.com ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 776
Lk you are just saying what you already said. Get a new line man. Like i said you know nothing about cs. Maybe nothing else either. LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 777
Oh LK what's DCC who said that. I know do you???

Bronze Member
Username: Shawshank

Post Number: 11
Maple Leaf, I sent you a PM, did yu get it?

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple...I don't answer to you!...U need to defend your actions and misleading lies here, not me!....for the MANY reasons already stated!

CLASH OF THE TITANS
Unregistered guest
OH MY GOD !! .

LK
Unregistered guest
Please do not even put maple in the same league as me...he's a newbie nobody here,trying to BS, ridicule and mislead U all...NEVER did he tell any of you that he was PAYING $40 a month for TV and Nagra2 (until today when I exposed him)...he mislead ALL of U into believing he had a hack (which he doesn't) and was getting FREE Nagra2 TV...all he has is someone's subscription using an FTA...BIG DEAL!...he's a wannabe phoney!...anyone of U can share a sub too without the need for FTA and always programming it...or misleading everyone and laughing at all of U cause he had Nagra2, PPV's etc and U all didn't, as did maple syrup by ridiculing all of U and misrepresenting himself..he's a phoney!

BTW...does neo, mean anything to you?

Show us LK
Unregistered guest
Maple, this is why I started the thread "Show us LK" because LK is the most negative person in this site.."that won't work", It won't last"...this guy does not know crap and all these losers pay attention to him...this is why they are all lost with this FTA deal...they don't even know how to find key's. You guy's need to listen to Maple, this guy knows his sh_t. I am working with some coders and we have not gotten to where you are at Maple..my hat is off to you sir...we get it fully open only to have it close up just as fast. I am going to site you put on your post...maybe that will help us with the coding...keep up the info please.

Show us LK
Unregistered guest
Maple, this is why I started the thread "Show us LK" because LK is the most negative person in this site.."that won't work", It won't last"...this guy does not know crap and all these losers pay attention to him...this is why they are all lost with this FTA deal...they don't even know how to find key's. You guy's need to listen to Maple, this guy knows his sh_t. I am working with some coders and we have not gotten to where you are at Maple..my hat is off to you sir...we get it fully open only to have it close up just as fast. I am going to site you put on your post...maybe that will help us with the coding...keep up the info please.

Anonymous

What is cs?

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple the people here are not that stupid,they know you are also Show us LK....Here you go writing posts to yourself again using another alias....phoney

cs = card sharing = sub sharing = subscription sharing

Anonymous

one question is n2 cracked in europe

Username: Daffy

Post Number: 1
all you smart good hearted fellows out there, stop biting each other & get back to finding ways to get our ppv&sports back for free, thats what you want to do right? To help us less knowledgeable fta users.

Anonymous

enough of that guys, please let me know if anyone have the new pin for pansat 2500A. thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
Here's a typical ridiculing,name calling,non informative reply from Maple...NEVER does he say that he's PAYING for a subscription..

he misleads everyone into thinking he has the hack for Nagra2 and is getting FREE TV..he has done this consistently in these forums...

only if U pay close attention,on rare ocassion he mentions cs,which most people are unaware of...but its paying for a subscription,like sub sharing ,its card sharing which costs $40 a month, not FREE as he mislead evreyone to believe!...he's a phoney!

Maple Leaf
Silver Member

Post Number: 718
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 09:55 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But i'm watching n2 and your are not laugh that off dummy.

Beer Man
Unregistered guest
We have always relied on LK's guidance and advice, specially in these difficult times we're all going through.
He has to withstand extreme bashing and evil attacks on his person and his knowledge...As someone posted above, he has stepped on many a moles/scammers/jerk's toes.
Of course we know they're not by far, close to LK's stature.

So we appraciate and thank LK for all he has done.
Thank you LK !!

Silver Member

Post Number: 778
I've answered the PMs that I got but some of you do not have it set on this forum to receive PMs. So I could not answer you. Sorry about that. And LK and all your friends, I love you too. Kiss myass.

I will help anybody here that I can, get N2. But like I said, the Dreambox is the only FTA capable of getting it.

And LK I never said it was a hack and I never said it was free. Just for the record, it is not a hack, it is Card Sharing. There is a big difference. And when somebody asked, I told them what the cost is.

Your knock-offs weren't free and the codes that I've helped write for the last 4 years, to keep your crap up and running, you've just copied. And now, you can't do that anymore. And I really don't care what you think, because you are a has been. And now you're a have not.

And when we figure out, if we ever do, a public hack for N2, which you won't have anything to do with, I will make sure your website is the last one to get it. Little Admin.

LK
Unregistered guest
and what website is that?

Username: Chris510

Post Number: 1
Hi i'm new in this board i'm from germany and i don't know what you talking about because my english is not so good.

But cardsharing work for a long time ago or what do you mean???

RANTone
Unregistered guest
I just got my electricity back from Hurricane Katrina here in Miami, Florida. My dish is up, but I don't think my PPV Sport channels are coming in. I've been dying to see the Pride Fighting Tournament tonight -- does anyone know if this might be possible?

headups
Unregistered guest
no..PPV events have been gone to Nagra2 for a week..Waaaaay before Katrina!

xs
Unregistered guest
This is the only good info I found thru that Yahoo search...
http://www.nagra2.ws/

me4
Unregistered guest
Wow your paying monthly fees to watch ppv? lol

1st reason this is stupid: the movie have been out for awhile no need to watch them on ppv months later.
2nd: there is a ton of free high quality pron out there if you watch the pron
3rd: since you can get all the ppv free except the occasion sporting event(they don't even have anygoodones) with what your spending you can get a good subscription with hbo and stuff. without having to buy the equipment.
4th: seriosly you are a stupid if you beleive the ips aren't in america and that you are safe by sharing cards. lol

the cheapest and easiest alternative is ask your neighbor is you can borrow their cable and by a spool of cable. and walla free cable. yes i know it's poor quality but oowell.

and say cable doesn't have a show you want to watch, download it from the web.

LK
Unregistered guest
me4...U're one of the very few intelligent people I've seen here in awhile...your posts today ALL are very true!

liked your post about DTV and sub sharing too..and U are absolutely right about card sharing, not being safe and the IP's in America

Silver Member

Post Number: 783
LMAO go for it LK. We all know you are wrong .

LK
Unregistered guest
People like Maple and their bogus info put good other people in jail or at least with a $5000 civil judgement!...its scary when a "stranger" BS artists gives people wrong info to either booster their ego or their wallets!...the internet is a magnet for suckers, blind and less knowledgeable..

Don't listen to Maple Leaf,unless U are RICH or don't mind the legal authorities!...get a legit SUB and share it with buds and family that U can trust!...scammers and the ignorant are on the net like flies on crap now!...and U can bash me all U want,but I speak the truth with No personal gain involved..I just don't like people being lied and conned to, when there's is a much cheaper and safer way with family and buds!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 797
Well then go for it.???

firefly
Unregistered guest
I, for one, agrees with LK. Why take the chance on leaving a trail of myself for the Fed to find??? And paying for TV is not as fun as getting it free....

cardsharing with db
Unregistered guest
its so clear now....

1.- you pay WAY too much.
the db costs $350 plus u pay $40 a month while it lasts

2.-its VERY insecure.
most likely it won't last much longer because its easily detected by DN.

3.-its VERY risky
once detected by DN / Authorities you will pay the consecuences.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT.......

Anonymous

There is a hack for the new PPV etc, But I am not willing to pay $500 for a card, nor have to send the card to another city as the person is not giving up the programming for this..

Give it a month or two and I am sure something will come up...

LK is Charlies wh0re mom
Unregistered guest
hahahhahaha

go read all the satellite forums. nag2 has been cracked and most of the top name FTA units have flashes for it -- without card sharing

Silver Member

Post Number: 812
Not for long HAHAHA.

Unregistered guest
MAPLE LEECH...........

LETS SEE WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH ............

YOU BITTER WH0RE

knownetworks
Unregistered guest
If you are connecting to a web server, you are sending an IP address/your computer ip address. I don't know much about cs but an ip distributing is a fact.So, you can be traced back.

anonymous8
Unregistered guest
Is your DirecTV still down?

DirecTV is Back! We are currently offering the following;

- P4/P5 Loaders
- P4/P5 Scripts
- Virgin P4/P5 Cards
- 24/7 Support

Get Your PPV, Sports, Adult and Local channels back!

Visit www.p4toys.com for more information

Thanks

Sales

no p4 hack
Unregistered guest
Is your DirecTV still down?

DirecTV is Back! We are currently offering the following;

- P4/P5 Loaders
- P4/P5 Scripts
- Virgin P4/P5 Cards
- 24/7 Support

Get Your PPV, Sports, Adult and Local channels back!

Visit www.p4toys,com for more information

Thanks

Sales

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Anonymous

p4 toyScam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam