Question about FTA

Username: Jamekan

Florida

Post Number: 1
I recently stoppped subscribing to Dishnetwork. What FTA receiver can I use to continune to view Dishnetwork? and what I have to do to get them? I have seen a number of internet sites that promise you this and that but are they legit?

end of fta
Unregistered guest
dish on a fta is all over next week everything will be nagra2 and fta recievers wont work

Username: Peerlessmack

Post Number: 10
Man you are waaaaay too late!

D!$hnetwork is in the process of switching streams. In a few weeks no d!$h channels will be left to watch on FTA.

Florida

Post Number: 2
WOW!!!
what to do? What is nagra2? I still have the receivers from Dish!

Bronze Member
Username: Peerlessmack

Post Number: 13
JaMekAn

There is nothing for FTA right now.

There are talks of cloned rom101 cards working with certain d!$hnetwork receivers. But everyone is just waiting to see how they work out.

It's all a waiting game now.

Florida

Post Number: 3
Ok...just my luck!!
Thanks Peerless Mack & end of fta!

FTA nu bee
Unregistered guest
Hi I AM new to this I just cancelled my dish serviace. i have the dish pro 500 dish on the roof can i use the pansat 2700a with this dish

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
-FTA nu bee-F_U_C_K stick...U are a stupid
jirk stick...Don't come on this
sight doging us azz o...Go get a
life...And if U can't fine one
s_u_c_k my dick...

B1TCH BOY IS GAAAY
Unregistered guest
i see the problem B1TCH BOY is a flamming hoemoe who is dieing to get a big black shaft in his AZZ.
it is all clear now

LK
Unregistered guest
Since DTV died and Dishnet is 95% dead now, these forums have been overtaken by NOT peeps, but little boys going through puberty who have turned this into a chat/forum for pre-teens..

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 753
LMAO.

Username: 99centrobot

Illinois

Post Number: 3
Hey LK I am suprised you are still around here with all these ruddy faced tools posting their ignorant comments and wowing us with their newly found "big boy swear words". Anyway please forgive me if I sound like a broken record by asking this but what are the chances that a backdoor hack will ever be found. There are a lot of people and many more dollars invested in this game and to give up just dosen't seem like an option to me. Even a 500 pound gorilla has its weakness right? Also I have heard on this board that the only way to get ppv now is by subscribing to DishNetwork. Does that mean if we subcribe to a basic Dishnet package that we can pick up additional channels on our boxes or does dead really mean dead? I have a C00lsat 4000 Pro.
Thanks in advance.

LK
Unregistered guest
DEad is dead...but there is the dealer rom 101 Dishnet card hack which will be leaked eventually but who knows if Dishnet will close the holes or if FTA will be hacked...only time will tell...too many rumors going round now,but I'm sure some are true..I do expect a public plastic card Dishnet hack ...I believe all the hack does is add tiers to a basic cloned sub..

B1TCH BOY-YOU_SUCKS
Unregistered guest
B1TCH BOY, go lick your MOMMA azz-hole after she sh1t. YOU RAUNCHY FU@K-HEAD!!!

Username: 99centrobot

Illinois

Post Number: 4
i really have no doubt that it will happen..i just fear the wait will be a long one. There are some very bright people out there and also some corrupt ones. Let's just hope that both of them work together on this one and get this ball rolling again. Dead is dead yes, but I also believe in life after death. Do I believe in Miracles?
Yes..I do.

B1TCH BOY-PUZZY_STINK
Unregistered guest
B1TCH BOY!!! YOUR PUZZY STINKS!!!!!! go FU@K the DONKEY, and get yourslef cleanse...hahahahaha..((LMFAO))

Show Us LK
Unregistered guest
Why does everyone in this site ask this LK guy all these tech questions, I have read his post and the guy is maybe and I say maybe right about 20% of the time.
If this LK really knew all he says he knows about the Dish, then why has he NO hack. Why does'nt he show us what he say's he knows, I say he does not have what it takes to creat a hack. If you read all of the post he puts out they are repeat after repeat.

Iarry
Unregistered guest
LK will give u the hack if u pay him $350 bucks.

Show us LK
Unregistered guest
OK, I will give him $500 if he can come up with a working hack that he is willing to put a warranty that the hack will work. I will let everyone know if he can produce....

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
-I F_U_C_K Donkeys, F_A_G_G_E_T_S like U...
Iam a Mother f_u_c_ker, just ask your mother?
I f_u_c_k dick Heads like U...I will f_u_c_k
anything thats got a hole in it and that means
U too...So take a lick of my dick and call me
a cab...while is stick my rocket up your azz .

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 248
Leave LK alone!!! He is only telling people of the 101 clone. You guys would not be happy if we gave you a FTA fix, you would bash flame ect. Play the game if you want TV. Don't bore us with this crap.

Show us LK
Unregistered guest
Hey bi_ch boy, I was trying to figure out why you would name yourself that but the name says it all..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us