Archive through August 18, 2005

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 230
MC Bird man does this every week trys to meet up with someone and then nothing happens. Don't fall for his BS.

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
Bird if you can program n2 and p4 send me he p4 fix and i will try it and if it works i will tell everyone that it works and promote the fix

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
Well remember put up or shut up and lets see.

OK DEAL
Unregistered guest
-Colin-Ok, I will do it for U...not that I
need to, but because Iam a nice person..
Come tonight at 9 O'clock at Keel and
Shippard...I will be at the Shell station
What will U be driving...make and lic #
And if U don't show up this time I will
never meet wiyh U again...Also MC will
be with me..."THE BIRD"

Unregistered guest
1 question i have the pansat2500 what can i do to see nagra2 do i need to dwonload a new bin please help me i'm new on this

Bronze Member
Username: G3n0cyde

Post Number: 15
Opi. Simple response. NO N2 AVAILABLE ON FTA!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
MC don't waste your time Bird is a joke there is no n2 fix other then 101 rev clone. There is no fix for DTV. Guys like bird are just out to waste your time.

OK WE WILL MEET AGAIN
Unregistered guest
-I know that MC-U might have contacted someone
at 1230 sheppard but it wasn't the manager
so lets get that clear first of all.
-Second, now that U known one of my many spots
would U got back tonight around 9:00 p.m and
I will meet U in the sports bar nex door...
Just let me known what U are driving and plate
#..."THE BIRD"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
OK. I'm gonna give you the manager's number. You tell me dude.
1230 Sheppard Centre Inc
1230 Sheppard W
Toronto, ON M3K 1Z9
(416) 635-5191

PM Toronto is the closest to that plaza. About a block away. If you don't have a legit operation set-up I am not interested and the manager confirms that you don't. Sorry and GL. Our company is www.DSSTOYBOX.com but we are not selling N2 in Canada yet. For more info. Check out authorized dealers section. This is for info purposes only.

Username: Vibr84me

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 4
I have read alot of posts in various forums and one thing is clear - the days of people being nice and civil to each other is over. It seems that everyone is bashing someone and calling BS to everyones claims. It used to be that you came to these sites to get information and HELP from people. We used share information and ideas and for the most part people got along.

As a man I know the ego is a fragile thing and sometimes we feel the need to jump around and beat our chests but is this the place for it? NO!!!!

So could we please have a normal discussion on the thought of a N2 fix. The rumours are everywhere and if it is a hoax I really don't see the point as no one is making money from it - you have to deliver these days before people will send money.

So let's start a simple thread here that says .....

Have you with your own eyes seen a working - wide open - ready for release fix for N2. How did you get invited to see this fix and when is it available for the public consumption. Also no calling BS. I simply want to know when i will be spending 300 - 500 to get all my channels back!

Now I know that if there is a N2 fix it will be private and I will have to pay until there is a leak and freeware is again reborn. I normally do my own programming but I have no idea on how to hack this card and will wait for the information to trickle down - but in the mean time I don't mind paying someone to program for me as whoever does it first does deserve some compensation for their hard work.

So please don't debate public over private. And lastly please lets just start over as a friendlt community as all this infighting and BS calling will just hurt us in the end - in the immortal words of Rodney King "can't we all just get along":

MapIe Leaf
Unregistered guest
Bird........

Im willing to give it a try
I'll meet you tomight at 8:00 p.m.
Im a very rspected mod here at ecoustics
so if it works, we'll have a deal.

Sat Speculator
Unregistered guest
Hey VibratorGuy...Great Post!

I usually just came to this site for the latest keys (before I had autoroll) or to get an update of the latest "news" but this whole thread is interesting in so many ways...

On one end we have either a possible scam or a legit N2 fix, on the other end we have either some trouble making multiple identities on here with sensitive ego's or some honestly concerned and often very helpful longtime posters to this board just trying to expose another scam.

Vibratorguy (and all others who just want some real answers on this issue), what I do know is this: If and when there is a fix to N2 anyone who does have it will have to be very smart about how they release it if they're to escape law enforcement. I can't imagine Charlie and Bev won't be super pissed if all their efforts to develop a more secure encryption go to sh!t again in the near future. Now with that said...

Even if a real N2 fix is delivered slowly and carefully to avoid "heat" word would spread like fire and this board and many others would be flooded with legitimate ppl like you and me claiming that so and so really does have a fix! Unless your customers all sign contracts like the contestants on Survivor it won't be long before word gets out when the real fix does come in!!

The way I see it, when it's really, really legit it won't take long to find out. Until you get enough regular folks as witnesses to any "fix" be very, very careful where you spend your hard earned cash!! Just my .02,

The Sat Speculator

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Vib. There is no wide-open hack. PPV are still not up and there are glitches. I'm with you tho. As a man, I don't see the need for people to spread more rumours. People already know what's out there, all they need to know is how to get their hands on it!!!

Post Number: 5
MC - I would like to ask a few questions:

P0rn is up (I like p0rn it gets me up too - just a joke to break the tension lol) but PPV isn't. Now PPV are still in N1 and P0rn is in N2. Does that have anything to do with it at this time or you don't know.

2) Is this a "3M" or is it activation on a cloned system - card and receiver.

I ask the second question as I own 6000 receiver and well it most likely won't be able to be cloned as most subs are not 6000's - the typical ones are 2700 and 3100's.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
27's and 31's will be first. Only on 101 Revision but better than nothing. Yes PPV is still on anolog which is why N2 doesn't have it. Keep in mind that it does glitch. No, the card I have is not a clone. I purchased the card long before Dish Net made the decision and waited for a suitable file.

Post Number: 6
Alright so you have a working N2 solution without PPV and it freezes from time to time?

LK
Unregistered guest
Vib.." The rumours are everywhere and if it is a hoax I really don't see the point as no one is making money from it - you have to deliver these days before people will send money."

That is totally untrue...people daily are sending their hard earned money to scammers....and paypal is the biggest rip off now,who doesn't credit your account for services and products not received! (who also provide the authorities any info they want)...people send money orders,use credit cards,paypal etc and are very gullible to these scams BECAUSE they want to believe so bad in this and they think they are actually getting a deal and saving money..Very few use COD...and most scams won't guarantee their product or accept COD...Ever since DTV swapped cards and now Dishnet and Bev (completed) switching to N2,people are desperate and not being rational...

LK
Unregistered guest
Vib and others..here's why NOT to ever use Paypal!

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

dipstick
Unregistered guest
He'll be driving an unmarked Ford LTD with RCMP plates.

Unregistered guest
Bird........

I already told you !
Im willing to give it a try
I'll meet you tonight at 9:00 p.m. sharp
Im a very respected mod here at ecoustics
so if it works, we'll have a deal.
deal ??

Post Number: 7
No one sends in cash anymore - if you can;t walk in to a place and get your card done and test it before you leave then you do not buy - it's that simple! To anyone who doesn't live by this - START!!

wtfn2
Unregistered guest
What is the real story? Is there or isn't?

LK
Unregistered guest
Vib...all the scam sites want U to mail your cards and send money orders ,paypal or credit cards...These scammers aren't available at every 7-11 down the street corner to just walk in and get a card done..This is the day of the internet, and many people buy and pay for services/products online...scammers take advantage of that...

and CASH,..where I live,cash is just about useless...many places will not take cash...heck, I just tried to pay my house insurance with cash, and put a cash deposit on an investment home, and could NOT do it in either case!...homeland security , I was quoted...so cash these days is almost obsolete..Everyone wants checks,money orders or credit cards now!...heck, even Micky D's (macDonalds) now takes credit cards..

LK
Unregistered guest
Well,the N2 rom 101 hack has been CONFIRMED..I remain skeptical of its future, but it has been confirmed!...ALSO U cannot do this yourself at home..

I just read where all this fuss is coming from...TDG announced 4 hours ago that he confirmed this cloned rom101 yellow card hack with a 2700 IRD works wide open..dsstoybox is the source but al7bar made the announcement..card coders have looked at this for months and found many "weak" areas of much concern..and cost is $300 to program the card and cannot be done at home,so this is NOT testing,its big $$$$...and there's no guarantee..and U know DN and Kudelski will be closing holes and sending out ECM's..even TDG says "it works for now"

Heres a very good point of view..
You do know what happened to Dave's dealers and how many are out there now. If anybody thinks Charlie and Kudelski will sit quietly and let it go, think again, their dogs are out of their leashes and sharpening their paws as we speak. Just wait and see.

here's all the info regarding where to get the card programmed and prices..(this is NOT for FTA users...only new 101 yellow cards and 2700,2800,and 3900 IRD's)..

[link removed]

Gordos here
Unregistered guest
Rejoice !! .... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

the important thing is that its possible to hack Dicknet

so we can expect a friendlier hack very soon

LK
Unregistered guest
Actually nagra2 is used by BEV and Dishnet...so Bev could be next..BUT since this is PUBLIC now,this cloned rom 101 yellow card hack could be very short lived and ONLY time will tell if it leads to anything better than now...its a start but still a far way from a PUBLIC hack or a FTA hack..Charlie could shut this baby right down quick,who knows!

BTW...Tomico announced this hack months ago,but only to a few...TDG (glory hound) who loves to hear himself talk, might have stepped on his dick this time..

Anonymous

LK, could you answer a few questions I have, you seem to be very knowledgable with this stuff...

-What's the best way to sub DTV in Canada if your unable to share a sub with someone in the states?

-Will the BEV rom101 (blue) card work as a Dishnet (yellow) card with this new hack?

-When is Dishnet going to be completely N2... wondering how much time I got to figure my next move.

thanks

Username: Nri905

Post Number: 5
WTF - Why bring me into your childish bs discussions. I haven't posted here since mid June. I rarly even come to this forum anymore because of the bs discussions that take place here (like the one above). Check out when the last time I posted anything. My nick is registered so no one else can use it. My nic is NRI905 not NR1905. Don't put me in with any of the trouble makers/bs alias' that are on this site.

MapIe Leaf
Unregistered guest
Rom 101 fine and dandy for normal P0RN But I could care less CUZ I LUB MEN on MEN P0RN

MapIe Leaf
Unregistered guest
Rom 101 fine and dandy for normal P0RN But I could care less CUZ I LUB MEN on MEN P0RN

MapIe Leaf :-)
Unregistered guest

waiting
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how long before a FTA solution? The truth please!

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 685
You are full of it n2 has been working on db's for a month. And i'm registered here the other Maple Leaf is not.

LK
Unregistered guest
Card sharing somebody's sub is much different from an actual N2 hack..CS definitely will not last...its too easy to stop!...sub owner and all sharers will all be SOL..

Post Number: 8
IRD and Your Rights

Myth Number 1 -- The IRD can be destroyed by Dish through an electronic counter measure.

Both the US and Canada have similar laws that protect consumers rights. One such law is the right of the consumer to own telecommunication equipment and be protected from rogue signals. No company may harm any citizen's electronic equipment through electronic counter measures. That means DISH cannot harm in anyway your IRD. You own it and have a right to possess it.

Now with that said let's make one thing clear -- DISH can upgrade a receiver through electronic counter measures. And upgrade can mean shut it off. Yes if you aren't a paying subscriber Dish can shut your IRD off by a memory wipe or simply by changing a little code in the memory modules. In no way does this harm your IRD, however if you don't have a backup of each memory module you might be SOL on turning it back on.

With that said the cataclysmic myth Number 1 -- Dish will kill my receiver if I use the new N2 fix has been Busted.

Myth Number 2 -- The conditional access card can be destroyed by Dish through an electronic counter measure.

All conditional access cards state that the consumer does not own the card and that all rights to the card belong to the licensee or the manufacturer. This is not entirely true. Think of the card as a simple application that has a copyright -- well you agree to the copyright when you sign up for services with Dish. So the information held on the card is their property but the physical card itself belongs to you the consumer -- it's a bit contradictory. But what that means is Dish can destroy the card through an electronic counter measure. You still own the card but the information on the card is no longer valid. This then brings up the question of is the card a computer and did they destroy the computer you own or just the intellectual property they continue to own (the information on it). Well the card is not a computer it is a storage device so no they do not break any law by rendering the card useless.

With that said the cataclysmic myth Number 2 -- Dish will kill my card if I use the new N2 fix has been Upheld.

I wrote this as I keep reading people putting down the hard efforts of a few talented people who found out how to hack the N2 card. Whenever you hack a card there is a very good chance it will go down or it won't work. The first hacks are always a little light on protection of ecm's but heck the more you learn from real world experience the better the solutions become. So yes these new hacks are risky but ALL hacks are. It's this simple - if you want all channels now this is available. Once Dish figures out how to kill it they will. Will you be out 300 -- 500 dollars -- yes you might if the card can no longer be used. But why hack the system at all if the fear of being shut down is there -- you should expect to be shut down as you are testing the system not buying it.

Unregistered guest
LK :
Good post on the newbies waiting it out and seeing what happens with N2. It maynot be worth for some folks to buy all this equipment, if free-tv is going bye bye in few months.

That said, say the clone-101 or whatever card is true, or lets say N2 will be fixed eventually by a card - my ques is, if i do buy, say Cool*Sat 4000 Pro with card reader, can i use those cards? I am new enough to the point, that i don't know if there are diff kinds of cards. I have understood that even a fake FTA is not out there, but can i use the card (if it ever becomes avail) on the above mentioned equip?

the other receiver i was looking into was PanSat 2700a - but i am thinking Cool*Sat is better from all that I have read so far.

Final question: I have seen tons of posts about bin's and firmware flashes for PanSat, are these the same flashes for Cool*Sat equipment?

Thank you.

Unregistered guest
LK/Maple Leaf :
Good post on the newbies waiting it out and seeing what happens with N2. It maynot be worth for some folks to buy all this equipment, if free-tv is going bye bye in few months.

That said, say the clone-101 or whatever card is true, or lets say N2 will be fixed eventually by a card - my ques is, if i do buy, say Cool*Sat 4000 Pro with card reader, can i use those cards? I am new enough to the point, that i don't know if there are diff kinds of cards. I have understood that even a fake FTA is not out there, but can i use the card (if it ever becomes avail) on the above mentioned equip?

the other receiver i was looking into was PanSat 2700a - but i am thinking Cool*Sat is better from all that I have read so far.

Final question: I have seen tons of posts about bin's and firmware flashes for PanSat, are these the same flashes for Cool*Sat equipment?

Thank you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Cool Sat are the worst on the market, followed by Pansat. Best available and most popular now are Lifetime Ultra and Multistar. Both use DVB compatibility and autoroll on Digiwave 7000 firmware. Stay away from the PanSat and Cool Sat

LK
Unregistered guest
Either U're a stupid DRUNK, VERY poor businessman, or a PUNK kid..I think the latter!

Lifetime_Boat_Anchor :-)
Unregistered guest
Lifetime Ultra and Multistar

BAh ha ha HA HA.. Lifetime better than Pansat u gotta be kiddin me.. Best of the Best as follows

Dreambox
Pansat
Viewsat

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Anchor. You go right ahead and pay $500 for DreamBox. This is the wrong forum for this argument. Just to stay on topic. You'll wait 4 eva for an N2 release on DreamBox. Multistar has all the same functions and is much cheaper plus you get a dish, switch and 3 LNBF's

LK
Unregistered guest
U get need to talk apples to apples..not apples to oranges..

LK
Unregistered guest
U guys need to talk apples to apples..not apples to oranges..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
1230 Sheppard huh. What place is yours the Penecostal Church or the Club tan. You are as stupid as I thought. While your here trying to put yoself over, I'm flying to Ohio to meet with Sadoun. I get things done so you continue to play your boyhood mindgames while the adults actually try to help those that ask for it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
MC I told you bird was full of sh*t but you would not beleave me. Now for the bad part I don't know who is the stupidest one of the 2 of you I would lean towards you for falling for birds crap

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
OK. I've had enough of this. Is anyone here to get info about N2 and over the age of 18 cuz I see a lot of people here that just call people names and try to boost their egos. As for you Colin. I never fell for anything with that SOB. I had him checked out first and he was lying from the beginning. I just played around with him. Did you know Bird Man lives in Brampton. He'll get his!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 688
GET A DREAM BOX IT WORKS

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 23
WHAT WE NEED ARE SOME MOD'S TO REMOVE THESE B/S POSTS , I'M TIRED OF ALL THE NAME CALLING BULL**** I'M HERE FOR INFO AND TO PASS ON GOOD INFO/AND HELP TO OTHERS AND HOPE THEY WILL INTURN HELP ME WHEN NEEDED.
PLEASE STOP THE B/S

Silver Member

Post Number: 696
Right that's why the cool nick right !!!!!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Kill_Them_CLONES
Unregistered guest
MC
'You'll wait 4 eva for an N2 release on DreamBox'

MC you damn pole smoker DB's just about invented card sharing no box can touch em they are the best !

Anyone who buys a king of the clones Multistar should ask for a jtag 2 go with it there is going 2 be a big push 2 rid the market of the cheap knock off's can u say CLONE bomb's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Hmmm. Explain this. Why is N2 running on the cards but not on FTA's Hmmm. Also, yes there will be an N2 release on FTA but Dream Box will be long after because they are trying to get everyone to buy them. I know this because I own a Dream Box and a Multistar and my father-in-law runs the Lifetime Ultra I bought him. There are more channels on FTA then on carded right now. But, anyone with the N2 hack Revision 101 knows that everything except PPV is open. How bout FTA...

LK
Unregistered guest
PPV's AND Po*rn R both wide open with the rom 101 hack...I read where it is actually 2-3 different N2 rom 101 hacks now ...and the coders had a leak from Dishnet to help them along..

TRIPSUB?
Unregistered guest
does anyone know if this works:

http://www.tripsub.com

AKER
Unregistered guest
thats just a bitchass scamm some pussyass motherfOcker came up with.!!!!!

TRIPSUB?
Unregistered guest
(tripsub.com)
(nagracode.com) / nagracode.net / nagracode.org
WARNING --- ***Site Currently up and Scamming***

MANY NICKS
Unregistered guest
-I told U all that LK was a dirt bag. He is playing all of us. MC, is LK and Iam sure he
is using many nicks. Don't trust him.

Linux is they way
Unregistered guest
Hmmm. Explain this. Why is N2 running on the cards but not on FTA's Hmmm. Also, yes there will be an N2 release on FTA but Dream Box will be long after because they are trying to get everyone to buy them. I know this because I own a Dream Box and a Multistar and my father-in-law runs the Lifetime Ultra I bought him. There are more channels on FTA then on carded right now. But, anyone with the N2 hack Revision 101 knows that everything except PPV is open. How bout FTA...

What ?? I learned how to read 50+ yrs ago ..
I read this message 3 times once with me left eye once with my right eye and once with both eyes yet it doesn't make any sense what-so-ever !! Like the others have stated Ill bet the farm that the first FTA to run a ng2 emulator will be Dreambox reason being Linux users know how to get things done.. After the movie industry spend Millions to copy protect DVD's it was first cracked on a Linux box by a user trying to create a dvd app and the encryption was gettin in his way :-)

LK
Unregistered guest
whoever the clown is that posted that I am MC, and that I use many nicks here is mistaken..yes, I have used a few in the past, but never MC, or nicks such as Kneegrows or that trash group..

CLOWN
Unregistered guest
-lK U OLD DOG...U ARE THE TRASH...SCAM-MAN-DIRT
BALL-CRYBABY-G.I.JOE-BIRD-FIREFLY-LARRY-
COLIN-and many more...U can kiss my u KNOW
WHAT...A SUPER MOD...WOULD U LIKE MY DICK!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
OK you make it sound like I don't use Linux. DreamBox is starting to get popular so they will not release the file openly until the demand for the receiver is taken care of. I know this cuz we are busy doing programming and installs for our database customers. Read with both eyes and see if it sinks in yet. Do you think I'm a newbie. We have 14,000 customers North America wide in our database and yes we cracked DVD a long long time ago. But, this is a money thing not a convenience thing. I understand that you want it to be true with Dream Box but unfortunately we already have a beta on A-Fortec and Multi-Star that is running. How bout Dream Box? Don't get me wrong, itz a great receiver but people wanna make money and sell files seperately.

FILE THIS U YOUR O
Unregistered guest
(MC)-I knew U were a jirk thats Y I wouldn't
have nothing to do with U. U are garbage
U would do anyone or anything for a buck.

Post Number: 9
I never understood why people have to argue and swear in this forum - We are here to get some information - hopefully legit information. Now here are some rules we should live by:

1) Never give your money to anyone without first testing their product.

2) When you buy something never expect it to last unless it has a guarantee and they are a publicly traded company - in other words DSS products don't last and don;t expect them to.

3) If you say something that hasn't been proven then - PROVE IT! Simply send a file that shows the system working - not too hard to do and to ensure it isnt a fake simply put a watch with a second hand in front of the camera in the top left corner.

4)Never meet anyone more than once - if they don't show the first time they arent going to.

With that said please quit swearing and complaining - If you have a fix and works for you great all the power to you - you have p0rn big whoop - I have naked women - real women but you don't see me bragging do you .... ooops wait a min.

Anyway - yes I would like all my channels back right now especially high def as I own a 6000 but until someone her in Winnipeg has a working fix that I can see for myself I will wait. And as far as how long will it last and how much is it - hell i have paid 650 for DTV loong ago and it lasted 8 hours, been there before I wont say i was happy but it the nature of the game. And please don't tell me to sub - I would if I could but I AM CANADIAN - and can't!!!!!

thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Neither do I Vibe. It seperates the adults from everyone else. Really shows their true colors.

Post Number: 10
Now here are some serious questions and please only answer if you know first hand - no rumor and no lying!! Only answer Yes or No - no one bash the people who answer - please!

1) Have you seen a working fully open Dish system?

2) Forget how you think it works do you know or have you seen how it is done?

3) Have you seen a working fully open DTV system?

4) Forget how you think it works do you know or have you seen how it is done?

Now with those questions asked I will answer them myself - the first 2 - No and No, the Second 2 - Yes and No.

Ok here we go, everyone is going to ask - You have seen a wide open DTV crack???? Well I don't really know as I have seen a receiver (DRD420 Model, I own Ultimate TV's) displaying all channels - when I changed the channel to PPV I did not have to order the movie to view it, same with adult channels. Also all sports channels worked for the games that were on (baseball). I have no idea if it is a fix or just a sub and the "Brian" (Yes his real name but there millions of Brian's so it's ok to use his name and he knows I am posting this) ordered all the movies before I got there. I have never subbed so I don't know if that is possible and I am looking for an answer.

With that said I wasn't allowed to see a card and wasn't allowed to buy it either, for any amount of money. It was weird he showed me and bragged but isn't selling it and if You know Brian you know he is a very greedy woman (yes woman - damn drag queen) and would sell his mother for a buck. So why not make a few, say million dollars giving people what they need - sorta like heroin!

That leads me to my thought on this whole DSS thing - Why do people say they have a fix and brag about it but they aren't making money from it. Now you can say they are worried about the "LAW" coming to their door but that is a complete lie as law enforcement does not show up before it is widespread - they simply do not have the manpower...

Here is the truth on the RCMP - for all of Manitoba, North Ontario, and Saskatchewan there are only two Investigators assigned. And the two are both new as the original two have moved on or retired (one of each). They are not just assigned to go and find satellite pirates they are the special investigations unit they are not assigned to only patrol the satellite community. Now some of you may say that's not true and look at all the people who were busted -- yes let's look at that. It took over 10 years -- 4 years with the HU card widespread, hacked, everyone and their dog programming their cards before the RCMP came in and busted a few dealers of ISO and other hacking equipment. If you look a little harder each one of the enterprises that was busted had ties to other illegal businesses -- the drug trade. No Canadian who was not involved in other illegal activity (i.e. drugs and money laundering) was actually charged.

An example of this is the Number one DTV guy DL. Yes some items were confiscated and yes charges were pending -- but all his items were returned and all charges were dropped. And to top it off DL was and is involved in other illegal activity. None of this is private it is well known so I'm not saying anything out of school. Now let's stop pretending we are afraid of the RCMP and let's just talk straight -- answer the above questions truthfully.

LK
Unregistered guest
Seen PRESENT day Dish with Nagra2, or DTV with P4/5 cards fully wide open...NO

Seen PAST Dish with Nagra1 and DTV with H and HU cards fully open ...YES...and knew how it worked

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
I don't understand LK. PRESENT/PAST. Didn't you report yesterday that you have known of 3 different N2 working cards? As far as the police manpower. You are 100% right. I have 3 satellites on my roof and one elyptical. 2 say Bell on them and I'm in Toronto. I have had police and bell at my home for other reasons and only comment I got was a Bell guy giving me his business card if I ever want to re-connect my Bell illegally. I told him my 3200 was running Dish not Xpress. #2 police can't walk in unannounced. If they come to your door, pull out the card. For Dish or FTA no worries. They don't even question that. Gotta love the sat industry!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
OK. Answers one at a time Vibe...
1) Yes. I have a working N2 hack for DishNet
2) How itr works. No idea. I do know the techie paid over 125G's for the software.
3)DTV. To my knowledge. A program is in the works but only sub is working now. The provider offers P*rn and PPV at an additional charge. So they must have a hack in place.
4)How it works. No clue whatsoever

LK
Unregistered guest
MC...I NEVER stated that I have SEEN any present day Dish (w nagra2) or DTV hacks...Either U misread my posts or read a post from an imposter of me!

I have read of these hacks, and know some who have personally seen these (both nagra2 and P4/5 hacks), but I myself have NOT..yes the old days for dish w nagra1 and DTV (P2/3 cards) but have NOT personally witnessed present day nagra2 hack or P4/5 card hack..

LK
Unregistered guest
I have no reason to lie and wish I could say that I DID personally see and witness wide open nagra2 channels on Dish card or a wide open P4/5 card,but that is not true..I only speak the truth..I can say that I have a few VERY good friends who have seen BOTH...The P4 card lasted 22 days,then went IVAC...the Dish w Nag2 card is still up for 2 months..at least thats what they tell me,and I totally trust and believe them...these are NOT acquaintances or strangers..they have 1 foot closer to the inner circle than me and have been at the right place at the right time..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
See now we are getting somewhere - see the question was do you - not did you or do you know - so very good.

Thank you And everyone keep answering - maybe we can finally put this to rest peacefully and in the process have a place to get a card that works

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
I agree. As for you LK. Your not such a bad guy after all. LOL We'll keep each other posted as details become available. I am in the inner-circle with my supplier and that's how I got my hands on it. he has had the N2 cards since Bell added 82 West to their line-up. The program has been up for a little over 2 months but no PPV as of yet. Still using my Rom X for that. Good thing is that you can switch from card to card without any hassle but anolog channels don't appear on the N2 or anything that is dated to be moved like VH1 classics, Discovery Home etc. It's been that long that he has had the cards but a very short time with the program. I honestly believe that the reason it is talking so long is the cost of the software which as I mentioned is 125G's, but that's CDN dollars so it's not all bad if you're loaded.

kiss
Unregistered guest
MC-Kissy can!!!!!!!!!!JIRK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Kiss. What did you say. made no sense I'm sorry. Jirk is jerk. Spell it right like the adults.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
BTW If anyone is looking for a really good PVR/DVD Recorder combo I have one that i am selling - yes selling lol - I just bought the new model for 2K. This one is a Panasonic DMR-E85H. Does everything 375 with high end cables

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I do not own an FTA box or DVB card but will soon purchase both - yes soon!!
Before you jump up and down and say I am wasting my money think about this. As I understand it FTA and DVB are glorified EMU systems with a Rom dump (ROM 3). Now with that said -- if you -- could -- could be the key word -- dump a N2 Rom and use the same principals would FTA's and DVB's not work just fine?

Only answer this is you know and can support your answer -- don't just answer with no and swear and jump up and down.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Oh itz u Bird Man. The heat still on ya Mr 1230 Sheppard. I did report you for that to 23 Division

getting desparate
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have any idea of when an FTA fix will be?

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
Getting relax the FTA fix will come very soon like sept/or nov so we will all have to wait.

Silver Member
Username: Bootlegger

Post Number: 135
I've been testing Fta for almost a year. it's emulation for sure. an rest assured, the FTA ird builders have had the Rom 101 card an are working on a new emulation for it. Too much money has been spent by them in new irds, not to put an N2 bin file out soon. just my 3 cents, but I see a new bin coming out for N2 by mid sept. they have to much too lose. they make their money selling FTA IRDs. Boots

Silver Member

Post Number: 707
Here's a post for all of you. I told you back in April, the card sharing on the Dreambox was working and it still is as of today. And it's the only FTA that has N2 available. And it will be the only FTA for a long time. A lot longer than Sept. or Nov. I guarantee. This forum is full of people who can't read or write except for the little punks that know how to cuss. And believe me when I tell you this, if there ever is a fix or a hack for anything or even a new way to fix a flat tire, it will never be posted on here. Most of the coders don't even know this place exists and even if they did they wouldn't come here. All of you have got to be crazy to believe anybody with a break for P4/P5/FTA would even remotely consider putting it on this forum. You've got a few people in here that know a little bit about the low-end FTAs, like Pansat, etc. But even their knowledge is limited. What they tell you, they are getting from other legit forums and sites where they can copy what somebody else has said. So all you little scumbag jerks that sleep with your mommy can post after this with all your dirty words that you can't even spell, like you usually do. And this forum will continue to be the pile of crap that it is. And yeah I'm here just to irritate the little pimple faces. I think it's fun.

Iarry
Unregistered guest
what a fuckface

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Boot I agree with you. No FTA or hacker is gonna spend tons of cash for nothing. Bout time someone realized this. Anyone who cusses anymore here won't even get a reply from me or any other legitimate poster here. If you want answers, be grown-up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
I know most of the coders do know of this forum but choose not to come here because of the dinks here but I belong to many forums and there is lots going on with the n2 hack. I my self would not support anything that comes from here but this forum is still pretty good for info. But like I said before in another thread all the dinks in here do not like real dss tester like us Maple leaf,LK, ect. But while they are beggin for bins we will be enjoying TV as always.

crapshoot
Unregistered guest
can I also be a real dss tester like you ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
Only if you are smart enough

S. morgan
Unregistered guest
Ok suppose there was a fix for fta...would we need card readers or not? Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
No card readers will be needed for FTA n2. That is the FTA manufacturers making money as they always do. But a FTA fix will be awhile yet but will come. FTAs are very popular if no fix lots of very pissed off people. Why would you trust someone that screws you. FTA is BIG money.

Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 3
Guys does this mean that DTV is not worth trying to get.

Im thinking to go legit and get Charlie. The only thing I need is to watch NHL hochey. After that Ill put my card on hold until next year and use my Antenna.
I bought DTV hoping for cheap tv and Ive spent more cash buying cards, programs, programers, etc.
I didnt get scammed into getting Free to air. Unless it gets NHL, which I dought.
Any options. Bib macintyre.

Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 4
Guys does this mean that DTV is not worth trying to get.

Im thinking to go legit and get Charlie. The only thing I need is to watch NHL hochey. After that Ill put my card on hold until next year and use my Antenna.
I bought DTV hoping for cheap tv and Ive spent more cash buying cards, programs, programers, etc.
I didnt get scammed into getting Free to air. Unless it gets NHL, which I dought.
Any options. Bib macintyre.

LK
Unregistered guest
Both DTV and Charlie have NHL tickets...I think subbing with DTV is better than a Charlie sub...FTA gets Charlie now but Charlie is switching to nagra2 datastream...Nagra2 has been hacked this week using PLASTIC rom 101 cards and older Charlie receivers..Rumor says there will be a FTA nagra2 hack which would get U NHL on Charlie...FTA receivers are so inexpensive now,U might want to consider a inexpensive one ($50 or less on Ebay)just in case FTA Nagra2 does grt hacked...and as U know there is NO hack for DTV..and the PLASTIC rom 101 card nagra 2 hack is $500 which isn't woth it...so either sub to DTV AND buy an inexpensive FTA receiver (fortec ultra or pansat 2300 or 2500)is what I would do... U can use the roof antennae from DTV for either..also FTA will get the FREE limited other channels, probably as much as your UHF/VHF roof air antenna..

Anonymous

Do anyone have the new keys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
OK. So posters now know that N2 has been successfully hacked on 101 with 2700 receivers. We've accomplished that. There should be a fix for FTA sooner than later. Prices are already going back up on FTA's here which tells you something. I am no longer offering out info on N2 because of the drama here but I will respond or give my 2 cents worth. Legitimate questions email only response.

B1TCH-BOY
Unregistered guest
-MC-Go f****U***C***K Yourself
U B1tch.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Anonymous. new keys for what

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
lk
Is the satscam site shut down I can't seen to get on it?

victory
Unregistered guest
Anything in site for Fortec Ultra?

Drama Queenie MC
Unregistered guest
MC "I am no longer offering out info on N2 because of the drama here but I will respond or give my 2 cents worth. Legitimate questions email only response."

U promise PhuckHead.. If so Thank God.. One big mouth loser gone..:-)

crapshoot
Unregistered guest
what a cry-baby

Silver Member

Post Number: 717
Oh you pimple face kids days are numbered LMAO.

You know nothing and are no use here at all.

GRIM REAPER
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf
"Oh you pimple face kids days are numbered LMAO"

LMAO U HAVE IT ALL WRONG YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED YOUR A OLD PHART WITH ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us