If you lost your PPV's come here.

Anonymous

Sorry but there is nothing you can do about it!

PPV's have gone Nagra2 and are not coming back. Most of the other channels will be gone Aug 31.

What is Nagra2 you ask?
It is something you should have been aware of if you invested money for equipment to "hack" satellite tv. It is a new nagravision encryption D!$hnetwork is switching to to stop people from stealing their programming. If you are pissed that you are losing channels and didn't know that they were switching then there is no one you should be upset with but YOURSELVES! Nagra2 has been discussed now for over a year and it has been posted that the switch will happen in summer 2005 (which is now in case some of you didn't know).

C'mon guys, would you steal from a candy store every day and not find out if the owner will start locking the candy up eventually. I've always told my friends who I helped with their systems to at least keep a basic subscription with d!$hnetwork "just in case something happens." You guys should have all done the same.

Did you really think that D!$hnetwork sat back and said, "Oh well they are hacking us and there is nothing we can do."?

Get the f**k out of here.

There is currently no new hack for Nagra2.
There is no fix for FTA for Nagra2.
There is no software that will give you your channels back.
Nobody knows when or if there will be a true hack for N2.

There may be a silver lining though. There is currently a couple of solutions in the works. As far as we know one is a clone work around NOT A HACK. It is only working with certain D!$hnetwork receivers. And most importantly nothing is available to the public yet. The only thing you all have to do now is wait.

If you really want to continue watching TV then subscribe.

Sorry to be so curt but I'm just telling it like it is.

Username: Skinnyp

Post Number: 4
Hey, its been reported that the digiwave receivers have all options still available such as PPV / adult / others - do you know if this is true? If yes, is it worth investing $ into this system?

LK
Unregistered guest
PPV channels on Dishnetwork have ALL switched to Nagra2...there is no way around it...receivers type doesn't matter..soon (next month) EVERY channel on Dishnet will be Nagra2...then U must subscribe or hope a public hack is available, that U are willing to learn and incur all hardware expenses (whatever they might be)..

Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 1
Good Info...the FTA channels will still be there if that matters to anyone...it does to me because it gives the locals around the country...which allows me to watch the NFL games without any problems...is there a posted list of site with the FTA channels out there so that everyone can know what they will still be getting? Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
no lists of working N1 channels posted anywhere...U get what U get! (if U have your FTA and Dish setup correctly)..U will lose many more channels on 31 August,so don't be surprised...sometime next month,its ALL gone!

Username: Konfused

Post Number: 1
so LK
If you or someone else cud please spare a minute and tell us the last word.
1. Is the N2 hack working or not?
2. If yes, its it a hack or a kinda workaround?
3. Is it "really" worthwhile to risk close to $900 for sat+receiver+card or do you think it may be better to wait and watch..?

Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 2
well here's what l..gsat has for us on free tv after we loose at the end of the month...get ur sat hunting shoes on!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.l..gsat.com/freetv/United-States.html

down
Unregistered guest
thnx for the info guys...

LK thanks for posting the keys these past couple weeks... kept me going till this end.

LK
Unregistered guest
Kon...WAIT,DO NOT BUY ANYTHING NOW...there is a $500 private dealer N2 hack at dsstoybox.com,thats not guaranteed,but is working now..its wide open everything (PPV,po*rn,etc)...let time tell what happens..see how long this hack lasts...see if it becomes public and affordable...its not for FTA now,see if that changes...WAIT!...I always recommend U sub as a backup..at least a basic sub..I still prefer premier/platinum DTV sub sharing which will never go down and is very inexpensive if U have some family or friends ..

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 720
Buy a fta that gets them.

LK
Unregistered guest
maple...what U have is a Sub! with an expensive dreambox (DB)FTA...and its not SAFE either...and that card sharing crap is not going to last long!...and when it goes down,so do you cause they have your IP and the server...its not inexpensive, or safe or long term solution...VERY EXPENSIVE,SHORT LIVED AND RISKY BUSINESS IS CARD SHARING WITH DB..

LK
Unregistered guest
Well, don't take my word for it, spend the money and test it for yourself! But for anyone who cares, N2 is just to fast for a reliable card share over the internet that you will be happy with, unless you and the people you are sharing with are sitting on OC3 lines with no possibility for congestion. It will work, but you will have a lot of screen freezing and drop outs with any lag at all. It works great on a home network to add additional receivers. But Like I said, go test it for your self.

Username: Konfused

Thanks for your sincere and quick advice LK. I certainly think wait n watch option is much better than burning away 500 on a hack that may evaporate faster than a drop of water in the middle of desert.

LK
Unregistered guest
Dreambox and card sharing...

They will not last long. I have two friends that have been called by Dish and asked to go to their 3 IRD's and bring up sys info screen and report to girl on phone what the Location ID says.......

nuff said................

Silver Member

Post Number: 721
Hey LK. This is the one that back in April you said didn't exist. Then in early May you said it will never work. And now in August you say it won't last.

First of all it's not CS with a friend for them to call for id on the unit that's a laugh.

And could it be that the fta's you sell are LOW END knock off's that were never intened to to this. And never will cause they can't.

It works with all Dail up or all the way to Broadband and everything in between. Also there is no freezing.

The Dream Box is less than your units were before you couldn't sell them anymore. DB is only $ 350.00.

I think is's safe to say you don't know anything about CS on the dream Box or how it works or is done your just guessing and grasping at air.

Because your comments are so far from the truth it's a joke so i know you guessing. You really need to get in touch with the testing commuity and learn about the new things before your left to far back.

Once again friends and buddys have nothing to do with this. If you don't have a friend in the world you can still CS with the DB LMAO.

If you ever want to get up on the new things or what's coming down the road Call your buddys at all those sites you keep sending people too.
See if they will get you up to par. LOL

LK
Unregistered guest
These are the REPLIES from DREAMBOX card sharing users!

Silver Member

Post Number: 723
Oh no they are not. There is no such thing as friend or buddy sharing with the Dream box.

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple...read...where are U getting this a friend and buddy sharing crap...its DCC all over again,very simple..and yes, I have spoken to many actual dreambox and card sharing users and these ARE their posts.., so don't basically ever call me a liar again!...don't think U have the patent or market on that (DB and CS)...U are simply just another user with an opinion..not all share your opinion!...U want to start something ,do it with the trash talking kiddies!

thunder
Unregistered guest
who are we to beleive?

Will FTA prevail, meaning are the hackers confident. If so, will the program work on a pansat2500A?

Any one have a inside scoop on that?

LK
Unregistered guest
Nobody here has 'inside" info...anything said is just rumors...and 95% or rumors is BS,BUT sometime theu come to fruit..I heard FTA will be hacked anywhere from October to Never!...so take that with a grain of salt!..Hacks are Big Business and money.. and that type info is very well kept and guarded..of course U're going to hear rumors..and EVERY FTA manufacturer will start these rumors themselves, just so people continue to purchase FTA receivers..there is not a yes or no answer to your question..we have NO crystal ball here...and nobody would post any true info like that here..again anything said is ONLY a rumor..

SOL
Unregistered guest
hacked or no hack...only time will tell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 724
LK you are full of it or don't know crap about.

There are only 2 sites that have CS for the Dream Box in North America you are not at either one so quit trying to be a know everything person. You have no idea what's going on. If you do give me the sites that have CS with the Dream box. Where are all these posts at give us the site so we all can go read them LMAO. You know the ones you said you read from real CS guys.

Iarry
Unregistered guest
LK.....dont listen to Maple Leaf. hes a bully always lookin for a fight

just ignore the FUCKHEAD

Silver Member

Post Number: 725
FULL OF IT JUST LIKE I SAID.

LK
Unregistered guest
Going to ignore this idiot...who is aka Kneegrows, analman etc and an Ecoustics mod here who deletes posts..yep he's trying to start trouble,just like all the others that he banters with!

Sinic
Unregistered guest
"Most of the other channels will be gone Aug 31."

A more appropriate statement - Most of the other Sports PPV channels will likely be gone by Aug 31.

In September the FSN and movie channels will be N2.
By end of year most, if not all channels will be N2.

BEV set end Apr or May, but took until July to complete.

Bottom line, if you have the doe to blow, then buy one.
If not, save it.

But don't bother subscribing ($$$) to these POS.
These are Amcorp(s), they don't give a sh!t about you or anything else but $$$. They will keep raising rates to get more and more $$$, while feeding you pathetic excuses. They sacrifice service quality and everything else for $$$.
So F'em.

Plenty of free entertainment abound.

The present day XXX is not woth the watch.
The movies can be had for free or rented and ripped.
With the exception of NFL, sports are not longer worth the time.
The nets are avialable FTA.
Very few channels are worthy anyway (TCM,Halmark,Discovery...)

Silver Member

Post Number: 726

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 03:45 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going to ignore this idiot...who is aka Kneegrows, analman etc and an Ecoustics mod here who deletes posts..yep he's trying to start trouble,just like all the others that he banters with

Just what i thought you can't send us to this site because it doesn't exist. And everybody that disagrees with you is a Mod or Kneegrows or some other nic. But yet you continue to post with alias's like larry and anonymous, to confuse the people here. So you must like talking to yourself. You need to stick with the Fortec and the Pansat. The others are way above your head.

Produce the site. You say you read all those posts there about Dreambox card sharing, so give it to us so we can go read it. You can't, can you? LMAO

You're probably the Mod because you post on here with so many nics and talk to yourself all the time and then you keep with that bull, "Dave-owned site and everybody here being cops." You are really a very lonesome person. And you know absolutely nothing about the Dreambox. One way to prove it...Post that site. Or just shut up. Talk about only what you know. LOL

Ok LK. Now you can post back with all your alias's and bash me and confuse the people here. If you know so much, why aren't you registered? Yeah, I know...we're all cops here, right? And you're afraid Dish will call some more of your friends and ask for their unit IDs, right? What a load of bull. But some of these people are stupid enough to believe that. This one isn't. I've been in the coding over 20 years. Never been in jail yet or fined. But now with all this out in the open I'm really scared that Dish will call me and ask for my receiver ID. And I don't know what to tell them because I don't even own one. LMAO

This site is good for one thing and that is...for guys like you to jerk the others around like you had a halo and buy the crap that you have on your website. But like I said befor this is one boy that knows you're full of it.

To quote you, and everybody can go back and read the post you made back in April about card sharing..."don't exist" "won't work" "won't last" which is the latest. But that kind of stuff's not going to help you sell those knockoff FTA's.

You've asked for everybody to boycott this forum. Then you said you're leaving. Then you come back. Then you're leaving again. Blah, Blah, Blah..

crapshoot
Unregistered guest
what a jealous evil biitch this maple leaf turned out to be

LK
Unregistered guest
DBNA

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple...the last thing U or and actual card sharing person would want is for the net provider site name to be mentioned in public such as this forum...ONLY reason card sharing still works at all is cause its a secret site and server..Your request for me to identify this secret, tells me that U DEFINITELY are NOT a card sharing user with a Dreambox...and U are more than likely a mole planted here to gain that type of private secret info!...heck, why don't U ask me to provide the camID too!...LOL...maple, U are definitely a MOLE!...just like all the other mods and trouble makers here!

Username: Peerlessmack

"Most of the other channels will be gone Aug 31."

A more appropriate statement - Most of the other Sports PPV channels will likely be gone by Aug 31.

I wish that were true Sinic but the scheduled list of channels being switch on 8/31 is waaaay more then just the sports PPV's. I will post the list in a minute. Now this is a preliminary list and may be subject to change (we hope). But don't take B3V's delayed switch to N2 as a sign that D!sh will have a delay also. So far D!sh has been on the ball.

******B-I_R_Deeeeeeee****
Unregistered guest
--Mable Leaf like I have being saying for a
long time..."U ARE A USELESS PILE OF SHITSHIT".
U Will never be anyone or anything but a big
plie of good for f_u_c_k all...So take your
Dream box to bed with U FOOL Mand have a "wet
dream of me screwing U up the O.....

Backwoods
Unregistered guest
To Anonymous, the top post, Of course no one will like losing their channels, but you seem to treat people like idiots. We all knew Nag2 was coming. But for the thousands of people that have been watching everything for almost 2 years,it was well worth it. Most people say the same thing, my box doesn't owe me anything. Even if you waited until May of this year to buy a $125 box, you still saved lots of cash. Figure it out, tens of thousands of people stealing millions a month in pay per view and programming and completely getting away with it! I think it's great! Why wouldn't you think so unless you have other interests. Why did you say that you have always told friends to keep a basic subscription in case something happens. How stupid is that? Would someone who has every channel they offer for FREE, pay a monthly fee for channels they already have? Of course not. Anyone can call Dish and get started any time they want. Which will happen in masses after they are all converted to Nag2 like what happened to Direct after the P4 came in. But there is several other ways being worked on right now from internet streaming to card coding. Why not focus on the positive? Most people were aware of Nag 2 when they got into it. They went with the flow for as long as possible. All good things come to an end. Rather than be negative, I think one piece of advice needs to be given. And that is: you need to get into the newest thing when it is proven to your satisfaction that it works and doesn't cost more than you can afford to lose if it goes out tomorrow. One example is some people got into the fta boxes right after direct went down. They did not have much down time. But if you got in this year, it was still worth it but less profitable. Try to get in early on the good things by reading everything you can to teach yourself what is good instead of going with the flow late in the game when they are getting ready to shut it down. My 2 cents

trish
Unregistered guest
is there no way to get rid of the maple leaf person.
their posts are pretty ridiculous.

Silver Member

Post Number: 727
LK, you're not a member at either of those two sites so you couldn't have read any posts there. You know that and so do I. In the first place, there is no place for posts like that. Just information on how to do it. And if you don't want to put it in public, which I think is bull, name me one persons nic that is on either one of them. But no, we're all cops and you don't want to cause them to get shut down. Blah, blah, blah. In the first place the servers aren't where they can shut them down. And if you knew as much as you thought you did, you would already know that.

Anonymous

I have been looking at the streams from the N1 and new N2 on my computer with a modified satalite card to work in the United States.

I have found out that the streams are not that different. Few things have changed. I believe the Sat Tuner was getting its info from another channel. I know there can be Data Downloads from the birds. I feel that the info we need is in one of the other data streams.

Well here is the bummer. My house was broken into and my computer and the sat card were stolen along with my new monitor and a bunch of other stuff.

I am not going to buy new equipment unless I can find someone else who is doing the same thing.

I am using all the includes supplied by Hauppague and have written most of the capture software in C or C++ . I was interfacing it to the MythTV running under Linux. I had N1 working fine with the modifications I made to MythTV. You can get the source code at mythtv.com

N2 is a tough nut. That is all I can say. None of the FTA receivers are capable of Internet downloads and can not capture the data stream. So I believe that a FTA will not be able to descramble N2. I hope someone proves me wrong.

The part that gets me angry is the jerk that took my computer is most likely going to format my hard drive and sell my computer for drugs. Jerk!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
maple...I have lost any and ALL respect I ever had for you..I thought U were wiser and smarter than this!...unfortunately my first post and instincts about U were correct..U are DEFINITELY a MOLE here..thats not paranoia,thats a fact!...U have given yourself away too many times here..and U are an Ecoustics mod too,as I stated in my very first post to you, and in which U admitted to being...

I have nothing further EVER to say to U...and others should be VERY concerned about you..

Silver Member

Post Number: 728
Yea right just another way for you to dodge the ??.

That you can't answer so all you peeps listen up.
That's your answer to every ? some body calls your bluff and " their a mod " or a dish man and it goes on and on.

If you hate this place so much why did you start posting again???????

You and the other 20 LK's that are unregistered.

Username: Peerlessmack

Post Number: 4
To Backwoods: I am the original poster to this thread.

In reply to your post:

To Anonymous, the top post, Of course no one will like losing their channels, but you seem to treat people like idiots. We all knew Nag2 was coming.

I beg to differ my friend. Have you not seen the numerous post from people who didn't even know what Nagra2 is?

And this is a simpler website. It was a circus at al7bar. The mods had to continuously delete "Where are my PPV?" posts.

But for the thousands of people that have been watching everything for almost 2 years,it was well worth it. Most people say the same thing, my box doesn't owe me anything. Even if you waited until May of this year to buy a $125 box, you still saved lots of cash. Figure it out, tens of thousands of people stealing millions a month in pay per view and programming and completely getting away with it! I think it's great! Why wouldn't you think so unless you have other interests.

I never said it wasn't worth it. But there are people who are purchasing hundreds of dollars on equipment thinking it will last forever. My statement was simply in reference to research before you buy.

Why did you say that you have always told friends to keep a basic subscription in case something happens. How stupid is that?

You're kidding right? First of all do you realize that last year was the first time in numerous years that DTV was out of the red. Even though it's new subscriptions was a steady incline and they were still the leader in the market it remained in debt. But after the P4 release and no more hacking guess what, their profits increased.
Back to the candy store analogy. If you and your growing number of friends kept stealing candy. How long do you think the owner can stay in business.

Secondly, what are you gonna watch Sept. 1? My friends that didn't keep a sub after I have warned about the switch are currently renewing their subs this weekend because of the loss of PPVs. I know my friends wives and they don't have the patients for a fix. I told them at least get a sub for the misses or company and keep the FTA in the bedroom. It's called backup.

Jeez man. Even when I go on an one day business trip I take trojans.

Most people were aware of Nag 2 when they got into it

Apparently not.

All good things come to an end.

That's what we are trying to tell everyone.

Rather than be negative, I think one piece of advice needs to be given. And that is: you need to get into the newest thing when it is proven to your satisfaction that it works and doesn't cost more than you can afford to lose if it goes out tomorrow. One example is some people got into the fta boxes right after direct went down. They did not have much down time. But if you got in this year, it was still worth it but less profitable. Try to get in early on the good things by reading everything you can to teach yourself what is good instead of going with the flow late in the game when they are getting ready to shut it down.

(Throwing hands up in air)
That's exactly what the point of this thread was. I was just letting those uniformed know that they should have informed themselves beforehand.

LK
Unregistered guest
Peer...I completed understood and agreed 100% with your original post..I do not understand backwoods intentions about you,unless somehow he misunderstood your intentions (which I thought were obvious)...

Peer and backwoods...I believe U both have great intentions here and are both intelligent..I think actually your speaking the same language but backwoods is not on the same wavelength regarding your intentions..BUT,they ARE the same!...its nice to read intelligent posts from both of you new people here..

BTW..If another person here asks for the keys, why there are NO PPV's, or what is Nagra2...I think I'll lose it!....LOL....my pet peeve is lazy people who don't read and want to be spoon fed everything and all the time...there are many like that here!..

Silver Member

Post Number: 730
Oh you mean they are not Mod's or Cops ??

At least not untill they disagree with or ask you to prove what you say LMAO.

LK
Unregistered guest
maple...STFU...mind your own business

in name of your students
Unregistered guest
one day i learned a lot from largo key and maple leaf, they supported each other, now they offend people that really dont understand, and now not only dissagre each other, they are ofending, please talk you thogeter and reconciliate for reasson. please dont destroy your reputation in this site.

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
In name of your students
Please go to school and learn how to spell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 735
It's LK doing his thing again. Answering his own post man.

Anonymous

I have learned a lot from this site and HashHU.
It has been a learning experiance for sure! What has made it a PITA however is this stupid mud sling BS, unfortunately I've had to read all the BS to get any meat from the subjects posted whaich has made the learning even more time consuming!!! An That Sucks!!!
I disn't get my CoolS until the end of April 05
and am into it for $450, the only thing that makes it worth while is getting Telstar5 and the Asian Channels for my wife, which I will still be getting when Dish is gone from FTA. Ande hey I now Have one P*rn Channel on FTA (Blue Kiss)

I'm not sure what the laws are concerning FTA receivers and hacking, but I beleive if it's your equipment (not Daves or DN) as in Cards which are their property, it's leagal period!!! If it's my equip. and I can pick up your signal for free then it's up to you to encrypt it so I can't period!!! Sort of like if you have a hole in your store floor and your candy falls through it and ends up outside on the ground and I pick it up, the fix the hole! Otherwise it's not theft, get it!!!

Please stop the childish mud sligging here guys it's really not helping anyone! I have learned from LK and Maple Leafs posts, maily LK though however.

And NO this is not LK, MLeaf nor Knee grow, nor Pujavah ect....

my2cw

Silver Member

Post Number: 745
Then why the same ip address on the posts ??

Better go to a friends house next time to post LMAO.

Anonymous

Maple Leaf don't know how it could be the same ip
so I don't need to go to a friends house, so please stop with the bashing as I've never bashed you or anyone here as of yet! Laughing My As* Off right now!!!

I think you guys have a lot to bring to the table, I just don't find the bashing needed, humorus and or helpfull to anyone that visits here!!! It's a anoying PITA is what it is!!!

And as said in my last post, Hacking a DSS Company Card is Theft and punishable by law as it says right on the back it's their property!!! Our own equipment I don't beleive is illeagal, wish I would have heard about FTA and Dish sooner as I've barely if at all broke even as I'm more into news ect.

yes my fta
Unregistered guest
my fta rec. n2 and im watching ppv its been up for three weeks now no down time yet

Anonymous

Very interesting, what receiver? Does it work with or without a card hack? Not into hacking DSS property!!!

YES MY FTA
Unregistered guest
PANSAT 2500A AND IT WORKS JUST FINE I GET IT ALL JUST LIKE BEFORE SO FLAME AWAY IM NOT TRYING TO SELL ANY THING N2 HAS BEEN HACKED AND ITS A TRUE HACK

LK
Unregistered guest
yeah...and the hack works in my sneakers too...LOL

Anonymous

Right On LK!!! I find that hard to believe as I own both a Pansat 2500A & Cools* and the Pansat is Crap as far as I'm concerned. It's also the one receiver Dish seems to Screw with whenever they change Keys or autoroll. Once again sounds like a line of BS, flame on? Give me a break here to learn, not to bash. I got over name calling in Grammer school, just wish others here did too!!!

knelo
Unregistered guest
It is true the N2 encryption has been craked, get the info here [link removed] however, it is not guaranteed to last. If you have the doe to blow, get it now, but my advise WAIT.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us