Is Dish network down? Can't get signal.

Username: Atb0423

Post Number: 4
I should have use my money to get a sub. instead of all these headaches. Stupid receiver. Anyway, one minute it work and next nothing. No signal, all lines from satellite seem to be intact. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Dave

LK
Unregistered guest
Subscribe with that attitude..this is suppose to be a hobby,relaxing,interesting,fun,something U want to go for enjoyment....U want cheap TV, then share a sub..

Username: Atb0423

Post Number: 5
Hey LK,

Thanks for the reply. Is Dish network still on? I think the problem is my satellite or receiver. It says no signal and assuming it's the satellite. I don't think the satellite was move. Anyway,it seems you are the only one knows what they are talking about. I knew it was too good to be true. But, always a price to pay. Well, maybe I can ask the person who installed the satellite to check the signal strength and look into the receiver.

Thanks, LK

trying to help
Unregistered guest
well mine is woking fine.. I have one fta and one dish sub.. both are working fine with good signal.. u sure u didn't fry the switch.. i did that twice...

Unregistered guest
I was having the same problem after I got back from a two week trip. I checked the satellite level which was to 90% but the quality was 0% I knew the dish hadnt moved so someone suggested to turn th box off for a few minutes and disconecte it as it had probaly froze. I did and after turning the box on a couple of times, I got an automatic download. I stared getting signal again but realized that only the fta channels were coming in. I reset the box to fcty setting and then reloaded the bin but got the same results as before.
I read last night that all ppv channels went to nagra. Which I guess are ow blocked. I'm waiting for a response on whether there will be another way to watch them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us