LK whats up

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 243
Hay man whats up? I have been reading about your posts about 101 clone and all the idiots in here not beleaving you. what a bunch of dinks. Well in I would have seen you in here when the 101 came out I would have confirmed it with you. I new about the 101 about 2 weeks before and seen it run from a guy i know in Markham. But the good news is FTA will not be to much longer.

LK
Unregistered guest
I have not seen it, the 101 hack, myself but it does exist...I've been hearing yea and nay about FTA, with good arguments on both sides..I think something bigger,like a DTV hack is going to appear...and all this N2 stuff now is a small fire to distract everyone while the big fire (DTV hack) has time to erupt and take place!

IoIa
Unregistered guest
hello LK

to :LK
Unregistered guest
Lk you seem to know a lot can you tell me when Cartooon network is switching to nagra

LK's friend
Unregistered guest
all remaining Dishnet channels will be changed to Nagra 2 by August 31

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 31
LK your thinking there wil be a DTV Hack can you be a little more clear, will this be for a DTV reciever and if so with what card do you think it will be, second do you think the DTV will be available on FTA? Would it be a good idea to purchase a card (P4, P5 or what ever) before hand or wait?

LK
Unregistered guest
I have no inside info on this,just my gut feeling based upon past history, human nature, and the numerous "rumors"..I think it'll be plastic,and most likely with the P4,but P5 is very similiar (almostt identical)...I have picked up both cards, very inexpensively- Free,along the way...many old people sell their DTV receivers with cards ($25) at tag sales in this area..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
so you think it would be a smart idea to speculate and get a p4, or p5 card if one can get it cheap enough, where is a good place to get a card reader and suggestions

LK
Unregistered guest
card reader as in an iso programmer or unlooper/loader etc?...any site sponsor who accepts COD...do not use PAPERTRAIL WITH PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARDS....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
LK do you have any suggestions as to a site sponsor for this item?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
But I/m still hoping for the FTA hack to come soon :-)

LK
Unregistered guest
I wouldn't buy anything yet until people know what hardware is needed to hack Dishnet or DTV...when/if the hacks become public..but again,use COD or money order and bogus address and name...using Paypal and credit cards is just asking for BIG trouble and court costs

box
Unregistered guest
Those anybody know how to hack a cable modem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
good question box but wrong thread

PEABODY
Unregistered guest
HELLO LK !! NOW I NOW WHY PEEPS BIITCH YOU

MapIe Leaf
Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 01:58 pm:
--------------------------------------------------

LK has many enemies cause he speaks the truth telling us whats really going on.
people who hate him are:

jealous people who are envious of his knowledge

moles trying to stop him or ridicule him

scammers cause he brings down their businesses

clowns trying to be funny or smartasses

gay people cause his straight

to box
Unregistered guest
How to hack cable modems
http://www.tcniso.net/Nav/Tutorials/UncapSteps/

Anxious
Unregistered guest
Anyone got any news about what's up with FTA? Very interested. Got a fortec reciever.
By the way why so much bull on this forum? I thought it was about
Sat TV etc. Those of you who want to spew out a bunch of bull,why don't you find another venue?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us