Unlock grundig TV

Username: Mijatovic

Post Number: 1
A have just one question:
How can I unlock Grundig Tv , in my case it's
MELECTRONIC CUC 1825
HELP !!!

Unregistered guest
have grundig 14" P37-640 TT/GB CUC 6300. locked in hotel mode, how do i get out of it,Please.... Martin,Ireland.

Unregistered guest
have grundig 14" P37-640 TT/GB CUC 6300. locked in hotel mode, how do i get out of it,Please.... Martin,Ireland.

Unregistered guest
anyone know how to get a grundig telly to play my Xbox......my Xbox uses NTSC 3.58.......holla @me through playingisgame@yahoo.com or playingisgame@safaricomsms.com or both appriciate it..

Unregistered guest
I have a grundig CUC 6330. It looks like the audio is blocked. How can I unblock it?
Thanx in advance for your help
Dario, Italy

Username: Nainukumar

New DelhiIndia

My Grundig TV, ST2543014 is locked into the Hotel Mode. The original remote of the TV got lost and I am using a 'Hotel remote'. While, locking happend accidently with this remote, the usual unlocking instructions; ie thesimoultaneous pressingofthe'i' key and the power key are not working with this remote.

Logically, since the locking has happened with this remote, the unlocking should also be possible.

I think the combination keys in thisremote may be different. Kindly help.

Anonymous

j'ai un poste TV grunding 70CM, la couleur bleu est tres faible, aider moi a régler ce probleme ou y a t il un autre ecran?

Unregistered guest
j'ai un poste TV grunding 70CM, la couleur bleu est tres faible, aider moi a régler ce probleme ou y a t il un autre ecran?

Unregistered guest
Having a Grundig TV ST 70 665 EURO locked, do you know how to override this code?

J'ai 1 TV Grundig TV ST 70 665 EURO bloquée, comment puis-je passer outre cette demande de code?
Merci

Unregistered guest
look on this site:
http://www.reparaturtipps.tv/diverses/marken/grundig.htm

Anonymous

or this one:
http://www.hamradio-badarc.co.uk/television/television_service_modes1.htm

Unregistered guest
I would like to know how to play ntsc(us)dvd player on my grundig st70 707 nic/ft. Please !

Anonymous

i have a Grundig Elegance 82 Flat and my remote controller is not working properly. On the television screen, a "battery telepilot" sign came up but i have no idea what it means. We replaced the batteries with new batteries, but the remote controller is still not working properly as it takes a while to change the channel or change the volume etc. Please HELP asap~!!! tnx.

Unregistered guest
I have a MITSUBISHI MODEL - CS-40503 40" screen, serial 529567. Prior to my grandson playing with the remote control I was able to turn the TV on and off both from the remote as well as the panel on the TV,now neither wil turn the unit on. Can you help?

Username: Chris1

i have a Grundig MW 87-700,(TV) bought in 1998 it wont play other region dvd in colour only B+W, is this common and can i rectify it.

Anonymous

how do i unlock grundig T55-830 TV with handset tele pilot 800 H
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us