Enter Password

Username: Simply_bob

Post Number: 1
I have been playing with my PanTec Ultra MultiStar Satellite Receiver and I came across the Adult channel which asks for a Password "Enter a Password (0-9)" Now I know the password is by default 0 0 0 0 but with 2 little kid under 12 I really don't feel like taking a chance by entering the password. My question is will it continue to ask for a password once I enter it or is it a once shot deal??

Username: Simply_bob

Post Number: 2
if this is not an appropriate question to ask I'm sorry. Just wondering, I was reading the manual on the receiver and I am aware that there are Parental Controls, But if I can avoid having to figure out that, the better. The only problem I have is with the kids turning to an Adult Channel. Other then that they can watch any movie they want. So if you shine a light on this question (post above) that would be great. If you don't want to post the answer let me and I'll give you me email address. Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
If U want to be a PARENT and CONTROL what your children do NOT watch,then be a PARENT and figure it out (the password and use of Parental Controls)...don't try to "avoid" it...be a parent!...this is NOT brain surgery!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us