This girlie needs help re: the Pansat 2500A

Username: Lez

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Hey guys,

I've read most posts concerning the Pansat 2500A, and still haven't been able to figure out what's wrong. But I know absolutely nothing about satellites, recievers and such, so I could've stumbled across a solution and not known it. Anyway, when I check the signal strength, for most satellites the "Level" is between 75-90%, but absolutely nothing appears on the "Quality" bar, and of course, no channels appear. That's about it. Help is very much appreciated.

newer
Unregistered guest
goto dsscentral.nett

go to file archives,

go to fta files

quality
Unregistered guest
turn your dish a little bit

BoogyMan
Unregistered guest
DO a scan? channel won't just appear b'coz you found the satellite.

Username: Lez

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
I used to turn the dish before when this happened, but it no longer works. Same goes for scanning.

Thrill 1951
Unregistered guest
-"SHOW" Us all your girlie
and we will show U
all our dickeeeeeees

Anonymous

Thrill1951

I think you just showed us you are a Dick! Now go play with yourself and grow up! What a bunch of immature retards there are here at this site!!!Why doesn't this sites moderators kick these children out???

LK
Unregistered guest
The mods here are the imposters and making all the stupid posts...this is not your typical DSS forums..these forums are for 2 purposes..monitor Dss activities and any hacks or breakthroughs..bring $$$$ to Ecoustics and their sponsors..the mods here are informants and work for the FCC..

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply LK, and for staying strong and helping us out here with questions! You are one of the only reasons I still visit this site!

harlingen
Unregistered guest
me too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us