List of N2 scammers

LK
Unregistered guest
Its a SCAM..all these N2 alleged hacks are similiar to just the old P4 activation scam..U pay big $$$$ for a Dishnet sub card which U can buy yourself cheaper directly from Dish!...and there's no wide open channels or free PPV's and po*rn...its all the last big scam before nagra2 swap is completed...and its a GROUP of sites that got together selling and endorsing this scam for their last hurrah,before their deaths!..also U have the dssguy selling/endorsing coo*lsat card readers for N2 scam..

dssftp.com
dssmili.com
ez123dish. com
ezsatellite. tv
dsstoybox.com
activation2.com
the dssguy (al7bar. tk,dss-newbies.net,hashhu. com)

LK
Unregistered guest
I did the original post in this thread...yes mili has a good rep,but got in over his head...TDG has always been questionable and made bogus promises and posts about FTA and N2 which haven't come true..yes he just bought hashhu..toybox is coming thru with their n2 hack...and the EZ sites were just unknown scammers...I was wrong about dsstoybox, and the jury is still out about mili(activator 2 and dssftp), But I still claim I was correct about the rest..especially EZ and TDG..

Anonymous

LK have you heard anything about this site securedish.net?

White Widow
Unregistered guest
LK,

Your facts are inaccurate. TDG did not buy hu, he loaned paramount 1K to buy the site. Mili's a dealer for the A2 card (blocks de-sub commands from the stream). Mili in over his head? Please explain.

LK
Unregistered guest
satscams
Administrator Join Date: Jan 2005

securedish.net aka securedish.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The webpage is up and its a clone of the getsienfeld, nagracode, nagr2ready websites, complete with dynamica's stolen history page,...these are KNOWN scammer sites owned by the infamous scammer himself [removed]

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 722
Get caught with the times man.

White Widow
Unregistered guest
I'm not sure how [removed] fit's in with the comment about Mili in over his head. BTW: [removed] is a scumbag.

White Widow
Unregistered guest
So, [removed] is a scumbag.
Mili isn't selling clones, just the A2 blocker.
TDG is watching TV with a clone.
TDG loaned a guy a grand to buy hash.
This is old news but, why is mili in over his head? Why is Mili's site listed in your scammer list?

LK
Unregistered guest
I never associated [removed] with Mili...Mili's own people can't attest to the magic card3/blocker,thats why "the jury's still out" on what he's selling..it has NOT been proven or confirmed,not even by his own people!..maybe scammer now is too harsh ( we'll see in time),but he also caught up with selling all that other crap too..U know what I'm talking about!....money can do funny things to some people...

TDG is another story, I don't believe in him at all...yes he is a a co-owner of hashhu...if U don't think so,just ask him!..and U don't really believe a 1 grand BS story...if paramount couldn't come up with 1K otherwise, then he surely couldn't afford Hashhu...and just who really is paramount...I know what many think of his true identity!...U know what they say about payback!

AnalApplebee
Unregistered guest
How come the prices have tripled on Fleabay?

I say its hacked.

Santa Claus told me.

White Widow
Unregistered guest
The c&p was posted on another board (not Mili's) as we were conversing, not surprisingly, peeps are searching for info. I still do not understand why you have pegged and posted that Mili is a scammer? I've asked this question so many times that I'll be speaking it in my sleep tonight.

"
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 10:31 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a SCAM..all these N2 alleged hacks are similar to just the old P4 activation scam..U pay big $$$$ for a Dishnet sub card which U can buy yourself cheaper directly from Dish!...and there's no wide open channels or free PPV's and po*rn...its all the last big scam before nagra2 swap is completed...and its a GROUP of sites that got together selling and endorsing this scam for their last hurrah,before their deaths!..also U have the dssguy selling/endorsing coo*lsat card readers for N2 scam..

dssftp.com
dssmili.com
ez123dish. com
ezsatellite. tv
dsstoybox.com
activation2.com
the dssguy (al7bar. tk,dss-newbies.net,hashhu. com)"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

The A2 is a blocker not a hack, not a scam, a real card. Granted the card sounds like it's got a few issues but nobody is saying or claiming that the A2 will receive adult, ppv, just the channels that were subbed. If one was to downgrade their subscription the A2 will retain the channels. To me a scam is when you are ripped off or cheated. Mili is selling what is advertised, not smoke and mirrors. If you wish to leave dssftp and dssmili in your scam list that's fine but, I don't see it as accurate.

LK
Unregistered guest
widow...read this...then U will know why all the concerns about Mili's claims and lack of his own support for this board..

White Widow
Unregistered guest
Well, that was a nice light read, lol. I see that Satscams received a sample card on the 15th, no feedback yet. Reference - Page # 13, post # 130, 08/15/2005. I still don't see any scam, just speculation that the blocker may not hold up. If this is your concern, then wait for Satscams to post some feedback, but to label someone a scammer without proof is reckless. In all fairness to you, one of your posts does say that the jury is still out on Mili's and this A2 blocker.

My concern isn't with Mili but rather the quality of the A2 card. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Unregistered guest
dssguy is pushing reader for xxx tv-----not a n2 hack

PittBoss
Unregistered guest
Its a SCAM..all these N2 alleged hacks are similiar to just the old P4 activation scam..U pay big $$$$ for a Dishnet sub card which U can buy yourself cheaper directly from Dish!...and there's no wide open channels or free PPV's and po*rn...its all the last big scam before nagra2 swap is completed...and its a GROUP of sites that got together selling and endorsing this scam for their last hurrah,before their deaths!..also U have the dssguy selling/endorsing coo*lsat card readers for N2 scam..

dssftp.com
dssmili.com
ez123dish. com
ezsatellite. tv
dsstoybox.com
activation2.com
the dssguy (al7bar. tk,dss-newbies.net,hashhu. com)
-------------------------------------------------

Look what this IDIOT LK posted almost a month ago..this tells me and others that he doesnt know what hes talking about..PERIOD
[link removed] are confirmed hackers with a WORKING fix the mods at hashhu and dssnewbies have verified so LK looks like a LIER to me.THe fix is REAL and working and for sale get it before your neigbors.www.ez123dish have same fix take your pick both up and running. MIllis on the up and up to youy LIER LK go back to that S H I T T Y paying site dsscentral you LOOSER

LK
Unregistered guest
I did confirm dsstoybox and ez123 dish are both selling it..BUT I have yet see an admin or mod CONFIRM it..TDG (very controversial person) is only one to confirm it,but there are inconsistencies in his posts about how he came to see and comfirm this..

satscams has NOT confirmed this...hashhu is partially owned by TDG...and dssnewbies mods haven't confirmed anything!

Hashu has turned out to be a site of mud slingers and bashers recently bought partially by TDG...their credibility is now in the toilet!...it once was a great site BUT no more!

I wouldn't be surprised if TDG is using hashhu and dsstoybox and setting up either the biggest SCAM or STING in DSS history...awful coincidental that, TDG who is a convicted DSS felon rat,is right in the middle of this nagra2 hack and the purchase of hashhu and also is endorsing dsstoybox (a once owned DAVE site)..

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 10:13 am:

Its real!...its been tested and CONFIRMED by MANY mods and admins at many various sites! hash hu dssnewbies sat scams all confirmed HACK TO BE REAL ez123dish are not scammers either show proof ya LIER LK aka sorceor

They did it by use of coders who must have got a dump of the card which opens up many doors...unfortunately how long this will remain open is unknown now,...Charlie and Kudelski (nagra encrytion sources/makers) will be hunting this down and closing up as much as they can....damage control..once nagra1 is totally shut down,then we will really know just how much these coders got into these rom 101 cards and N2,and what the future will bring..

Today I got scammed
Unregistered guest
Hi guys. Just want to share with you what happened to me today.
I noticed on the classified adds of the local newspaper, an add offering the nagra 2 fix available for FTAs.
So I called the number ( a cellular phone) and a lady answered the phone. She said that she had a full open fix for Dishnet channels and that I could have my FTA programmed and my dish changed for a motorized larger one. It would cost me only $250.00 can . I thought it was a bargain so I accepted.
She said that the installers would be at my house that same afternoon at 6:00 o'clock, but that first I had to make a bank deposit for that amount and she gave me the account number. I told her that I could pay in cash, but she said that she didnt let the installers recive money.
So I made the deposit and I called her to tell her it was done.
For a while I got a bit suspicious about this procedure but I was so anxious to get the fix, that I decided to take the risk.
So to make a long story short, they never came to my hose, they never answer the cellular phone (you can only leave a message) and I feel so incredibly stupid.

Hope it never happens to you.

LK
Unregistered guest
thats a shame...BUT U are as at fault as the scammer...its common knowledge that there are HUNDREDS of scammers out there...SHAME on U!...THINK first!...sorry for the $$$$$ loss but U can ONLY blame yourself...I have warned many here and all other DSS sites have scammer listings as well..as does satscams!

Username: Konfused

Post Number: 3
okie okie
but what is the last word LK
Is the N2 hack available or not?
Is it going down in price or goin up?

Gaylord Smith
Unregistered guest
Scammed Guy...... Don't feel so stupid.... you're not the first one or the last one to get scammed.
You just can't trust people anymore.

Silver Member

Post Number: 786
How would LK know ?? LOL

Iarry
Unregistered guest
maple leaf, how can u live with yorself, yo filthy scammer

Silver Member

Post Number: 789
Come on LK you can do better than that.

makes me wanna puke
Unregistered guest
The Exterminator
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 12:27 am:

What a treacherous snake this Maple Leaf is....
First he comes here asking for help.....
and now he bites the hand that fed him.....

he deserves to get his head cut off
to get rid of that disgusting forked tongue of his

Silver Member

Post Number: 791
You need to read more i never asked for help .

Don't need it when it comes to fta's and codes it's my job'

Iarry
Unregistered guest
coder ?!? .....hah, dont make us laugh

your just a one trick pony with your cardsharing db

Silver Member

Post Number: 792
At least i'm watching all the channels your not!!

Iarry
Unregistered guest
only while it lasts
and paying a high price for it

Silver Member

Post Number: 793
Been on 3 months now. With no end in site. LOL

Iarry
Unregistered guest
you wish.

in this hobby nothing lasts forever