Programing A 1996 Magnavox TV

Anonymous

I'm having a problem programing my 27" 1996 Model #TS2753C103 Magnavox Television..I keep receiving a message program channel memory.. I misplaced my manuel, can u help me?

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1373
In the set up menus there should be an option to autoprogram the channels.

Anonymous

We have a MAGNAVOX TV: Model No. TP3273 C101
Ser. No. 68124096
After we had it for about 5 yrs, a large black
box suddenly appears on screen. it only goes off for a second when pressing a button on remote, then comes right back on. It is only doing it on 2 channels.

How to get it off permanently!

Please advise.

Anonymous

We have a MAGNAVOX TV: Model No. TP3273 C101
Ser. No. 68124096
After we had it for about 5 yrs, a large black
box suddenly appears on screen. it only goes off for a second when pressing a button on remote, then comes right back on. It is only doing it on 2 channels.

How to get it off permanently!

Please advise.

Silver Member
Username: Cableguy

Deep in the ... U.S.

Post Number: 270
Sounds like your Closed Captioning is on text. You should be able to turn off the closed captioning via a [CC] button on the remote or thru the on screen menu. I could be wrong, but that's what it sounds like from here.

Unregistered guest
My Magnavox TV was working fine yesterday. This morning I woke up to a screen that said...PLEASE PROGRAM CHANNEL MEMORY. I've pushed the autoprogram button...and nothing changes. HELP!

mike js
Unregistered guest
This Magnavox use to be hooked up to cable.
Now it isn't. I auto reprogrammed the channels.
It searched all the way up to about 145 channels.
Some of them came in over 100. Something happened and I had to reprogram. It now only goes up to channel 69. How do I get it to go back up to 145?
And is there a way to do it manually?

RH
Unregistered guest
Hello our magnavox has defaulted into some strage advertising mode - we have cable but it plays advertising over the station - a demo of all its features.
Help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us