Archive through April 27, 2005

Username: Lneibaur

Post Number: 1
I am trying figure out why my DVD player which is a go-video dv2130 won't play some DVDs that I have bought. I bought the friends serious of all the seasons. My player will play seasons 1-4 but it won't play seasons 5-10 do you have any ideas to get them to play on my player? The weird thing is that all of the seasons will play on in my computer but they will not play on my go-video for the life of me. Can you help me?

I am thinking that I might need to hack in to my DVD player and make it so that the player is a multi region player.

I need to unlock my DVD GOVIDEO DV2130 for multi regions.

Any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
Hi can anyone out there please help my hubby unlock our 2 dvd players,the first 1 is a Tedelex TE-116 and the other is a Akashi AK-650. Any help would be very appreciated,we've looked everywhere with no avail.Also is there a code for a ps2 I await any help Tan.

Anonymous

Hello

Can someone help me please? I need an unlock code for a SONY DAV-BC150/BC250 DVD player.
I'd be very grateful if someone if someone could help: chrissybaby1980@yahoo.com

Many Thanx!
x

Lemon
Unregistered guest
So, did anybody decoded or made your DVD player a zonefree? I was going to ask the same question, but when read all these shouts for help, decided not to, and also no thanks words for making it zonefree with somebody's help? any comments

Username: Lneibaur

Post Number: 2
Hello does any know how to make a go-video dv2130 zonefree so that any dvd will play on it? If any one can help me I would really appreciate it.

rajuk
Unregistered guest
I had taken Philips LX3600HTK DVD Home theater. Plz help me in unlocking Region code to region free.

rajuk@intelligroup.com

rajuk
Unregistered guest
I had taken Philips LX3600HTK DVD Home theater. Plz help me in unlocking Region code to region free.

rajuk@intelligroup.com

Unregistered guest
I need a code for a md41862 made by disney
ean number 4015625418624

Unregistered guest
hi everybody I need unlock code for dvd daewoo dm-k40 Plese if somebody can help me

LovelyLisa
Unregistered guest
so - is the Sony DVP NS575-P able to be changed to a multi region? i see lots of people asking the question but no answers..... would love to hear from someone - will check this site for replies....

Anonymous

Need to unlock my DVONE DVD Player.
Any suggestions?
I was already on DVD365.net but this model was not listed.
entertainment24@hotmail.com

Bavaresco
Unregistered guest
Hello, please help me de-zone my Panasonic SA-HT920

Unregistered guest
Any hacks for Samsung DVD HD841??????

GardianZ
Unregistered guest
FryGuy.ca (or anyone else but you seem to be the most helpful).

Silly question: How can you tell whether or not you dvd player is zone free or not (without buying different zone dvds and seeing if they play) ?

Thanks in advance!

Unregistered guest
need hack codes for Phillips DVP520
please email any suggestions

Unregistered guest
hi i would like to know if there is any 1 who can hack all alba,bush,goodmans dvds. if u can email me and im sure we can sort something.i need alot hacked

Username: Repstad

Hi! I need some help to unlock my new DVD player.
Sanyo, Model nr DVD-SX10. Please help me, e-mail: pjeppen@hotmail.com

Username: Galapagar

Pozuelo, Madrid Spain

I have region 1 Sony DVP FX700 and just moved to Europe and would like to see if it's possible to make read Region 2 dvds,

Thanks

Username: Shank1230_1

DartfordEngland

Anyone help me to set up a Phillips R 70 DVD for all regions???

Username: Robthedon

Geelong, Victoria Australia

Hi I need an unlocking code for region 0 for a Toshiba DVD player model no.SD-42HKSY could you please help me,thankyou.

Username: Fmlondon

Phoenix metro area, AZ USA

I am not interested in getting the most current DVDs or games cheaper by making my DVD region free. Sometimes I have an option of purchasing an obscure DVD from another region, which is not made available in my region. For this reason, I would like to make my Go Video DVD player region free, or at least acceptable to European standards. Can anyone help me make this unit region free? Your help is greatly appreciated.

I need unlocking code for an LG DC593W can anyone help? And does anyone know how to upload a photo onto the side here?

Post Number: 3
I need unlocking code for all regions for an LG DC593W can anyone help? And does anyone know how to upload a photo onto the side here?

Unregistered guest
please i need multi region hack for Samsung E-318 DVD.please email me at sege37@yahoo.com

Username: Breninchina

Please help. I need to unlock:
Philips DVP534K and
Philips DVD612S

Your help is greatly appreciated !!

Unregistered guest
COULD SOMEONE HELP MY TO FIND THE WAY TO CHANGE MY DVD TO CAN WATCH MOVIES IN REGION 4.
I HAVE A DVR1000 POLAROID. AND IT SAY REGION 1.
IT'S POSSIBLE. THANKS, AND HELLO GAYS

Post Number: 4
I want to delete my account can someone please tell me how

Username: Rojo

I have a hyundai 320A and I was hoping you could help me unlock it so it would be regionless at the moment it is region 2

Thank you

DVDHunter
Unregistered guest
Make your DVD Region Free in seconds. Use simple DVD handset codes to free your DVD player and watch films from all over the world. Hundreds of fantastic DVD Codes in one massive database. Check it out! www.dvdexploder.com

Unregistered guest
Hi any idea how to unlock a Magnavox MDV455/17
to multiregion, thank you.
punkadan@hotmail.com

Username: Milko23

HI THERE

I WANT TO MAKE MY DVD PLAYER A MULTI REGION

IT IS A PHILIPS DVP520

pLEASE CAN YOU HELP

MANY THANKS

Username: Djdongjia

I recently bought a Durabrand 5 DVD-CD player with Karaoke at wal-mart, does anyone know if it is can play vcd also, how??? if not, which one has Vcd Dvd and Karaoke ???
Janet

Username: Crom

Alicante, La nucia Spain

HI THERE
I WANT TO MAKE MY DVD MULTI REGINAL
I HAVE A PHILIPS LX7000SA,
DEOS ANYONE HAVE THE CODES AND HOW TO PUT THEM IN.

philbert2808
Unregistered guest
hi! please help me unlock my dvd player, it's a Philips DVDR630VR. Thx, Fred

Unregistered guest
Hi. Please help me unlock my dvd player, it's a Philips DVDR630VR. Thx, Fred

gs
Unregistered guest
hi can you please make mydvd player multi region my player is philipsdv520 please help

Anonymous

Hi
Does anyone have the code to make my JVC TH-S3 region free

Username: Kellycruz

hi
i have a Sony DVP - NS575P dvd player but it only reads region 4. How can i make it read all regions? Is there any trick i can use with the remote control?
thank you

Unregistered guest
Hi
Can anyone help me with the unlock codes for goodmans gdvd300r??

thanks - boc555@hotmail.com

Username: Peacock

is there a code to unlock a SONY DVP-NS575P

saran
Unregistered guest
Amazon www.amazon.co.uk has instrutions for unlocking dvd players such as the DVP520 http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/548873

Unregistered guest
Thanks for this forum!!!

This is a bit different. I have a Phillips DVD 642 which I previously used hints via this forum to reprogram the unit to play region 3 DVD's from Hong Kong. I have a couple of region 2 DVD's
from Japan and rather than going through the hassles of reprogramming to play region 2, whether I could use my DVD burner to burn a copy of my own region 2 DVD that will play as a region 0 DVD?

My Phillips plays region 0, 3 and all Pal format DVD's but won't play region 1 without having to reprogram. I use my playstation 2 unit to play region 1.

Unregistered guest
Fryguy, you are my last hope. How do I unlock a Samsung M1000, combo DVD and VHS player?

Unregistered guest
Fryguy, you are my last hope. How do I unlock a Samsung M1000, combo DVD and VHS player?

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me with a code for a Sharp dv-sv80h

Unregistered guest
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me to make my Sony DVP NC625 player region free?

Your assistance is appreciated.

THANK YOU

Unregistered guest
Hello,

Is there a possibility of a SONY DAV-BC150, be coded for region 4 (South América)
I've been trying to get an answer, but I can't get it.
Can Anyone HELP ME PLEASE.

ravinew
Unregistered guest
Hi I have a coby dvd 227 which is showing wrong regiona disc. does any one knows abt the problem and what can be done to fix it? Thanx.

Unregistered guest
looking for region free code for J.V.C xv ths51 D.V.D player

Username: Ruipimenta

Hi! I'm looking for region free code for Disney DVD Player. Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Hi there
Could anyone please help with region free code for UNITED DVP5040. Please dont tell med it cant be done ;-)

Unregistered guest
hi, i just bought a Roadstar 2017H and afterwards realised that its only region2.Can anyone help me please to guide me to unlock?thanks

Username: Dharve19

Help required from DVD experts !
I have a SONY DVP-S336 that is apparently RCA chipped, put a copied disc in it comes up with C:13:00 ? what is it and how can I get it to auto play anything ?
Thanks.

Unregistered guest
I need help.
I have a Samsung DVD-P241 Player (bay in USA, product date 09.2004) and I would like to change region 1 to multiregion or region 2 (Europe).

thanks for all

Anonymous

Please help, I have a UK Sony DVP-NS430 and I have returned back to New Zealand and can't use it here, please can some one give me the details on how to hack this with it's own remote, thanks.

Username: Theduig

Can any tell if its possible to make Sony AVDS10 region free. I would love to know if there is a hack for it.

Please reply to theduig2000@yahoo.com

Username: Edmcil

I have a miyota dvd player and would like to make it region free. Can anyone help please?

Unregistered guest
Hi, I need help with sony dvp-nc625 can it work as a region free machine ? or does anybody have a patch for it. thank you all in advanced.

Username: Leeds_rhino

hi everyone

just bought miami vice season one from usa wont play on my region 2 philips 622 player,how do i make it region fre pleze.

leeds rhino

Unregistered guest
Hey nice page you've got here
I'd like to change my Sony DVP-NS575P DVD player to region free.
I'll apreciate any help

Unregistered guest
I need the code to unlock technosonic 602c. Please help

Unregistered guest
Can someone please tell me how to unlock the Philips DVP 642 so it can play All Regions. Thanks.

Username: Cctex

Corpus Christi, TX USA

Hi,
New here. I am searching for the region unlock codes for the Sony DVP NS575 and for the Samsung DVD V3650. Anybody have these hard to find codes?

Also, I read here about someone having problems with using the codes. Is a hardware fix better than using the remote codes ?
Thanks

Unregistered guest
Can someone please help me unlock a Toshiba SD-240 DVD player.

Thanks

Anonymous

Bought a DANSAI DVD-1010 cos I got told it unlockes easily, but cant find the code.
Anybody got one for the above??.
Thnx in advance

Anonymous

SEG - DVD 530
1. Drücke folgende Tasten hintereinander :
"Setup", "Lauter", "Leiser", "Lauter", "Leiser"
2. Andere nun die angezeigte Ziffer "2" in "255"

1. Push "Setup", "louder", "softer", "louder", "softer"
2. Change Figure "2" in "255"

Unregistered guest
Help can you help me ?
I have a Daewoo DF-4150p
DVD recorder, does anyone
have an unlock code ?
Eric

Username: Rudy60647

Chicago , Il Usa

I have a Sony DVPNS725P,can anyone help me to get the code to unlock multiregion codes?
Thank you

Unregistered guest
Hi
haved looked through all the hacks i can find - no good - so maybe one of u guys have cracked the JVC DR-MV1S code to make it region free - paid big bucks b4 I realised if I'd waited i could Now buy a region free similar - sigh ...
Pleeese help if you can thanks.

Username: Meggy

GozoMalta

Can anyone help me pls to use my DVD Roadstar 2017H? I cant watch Region1 dvds. Thanks very much.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone advise the unlock code for a

PRISM 4400S/B DVD player, many thanks.

Anonymous

Hi,
New here. I am searching for the region unlock codes for the Koss KS3123-2 DVD player. Anybody knows how to do it?

Thanks in advance your help.
Happyday.

Anonymous

Hello I have a Sony DVP-NS585P,can anyone help me to get the code to unlock multiregion codes?
Thank you

Anonymous

Hello I have a Sony DVP-NS585P,can anyone help me to get the code to unlock multiregion codes?
Thank you

Username: Meggy

GozoMalta

this is my second message on this website... I cant understand where the replies are posted.... Anyone can help please?

Anonymous

Can anyone help unlock a Sony DVP-NS575S dvd player? Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.
wuliao2000@yahoo.com

Username: Bifterboy

hi,i don't suppose anybody knows how to make my region 2 panasonic sa-ht870 multi regional?i've looked pretty much everywhere and can't find a code.any help would be greatly appreciated even if it's just to tell me it's impossible.
cheers
nick.witts@blackpool.gov.uk

Unregistered guest
Hi, Does anyone know the handset hack to make a Magnavox MWD200F region free. Please email me if you do.
thanks

Username: Nose

Hello felow film lovers i must find how to make my APEX: AD-1110 play all zones. To anyone who can help send to marshall_juergens@yahoo.com.

Unregistered guest
Hi do anny one know where I can get the codes to make my pioneer DCS-323 sone free? lotte_carlsberg@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi,
Im trying to get the code to make my Bush 2039 player multi-regional. Any ideas, anyone?

Unregistered guest
Hi can i have the region hack code for sansui player, model RZ9820AVD?

Unregistered guest
Why the hell dont they make all DVDs multiregion in the first place, it would save all this aggro. Anyhow, is it actually legal for them to make a DVD that wont play all regions? Ever heard of a CD player that will only play CDs from one region only?

Unregistered guest
PS.
maybe if we refused to buy DVD players that have restrictions the manufacturers/vendors would get the message

Anonymous

Hi, Can any one help me to enable my JVC DVD DIGITAL HOME CINEMA SYSTEM TH-S51 to play multi region dvd's as my kids can't watch some dvds we bought in USA.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi, Can any one help me to enable my JVC DVD DIGITAL HOME CINEMA SYSTEM TH-S51 to play multi region dvd's as my kids can't watch some dvds we bought in USA.

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hey Does ANYONE have a region free code for an ALBA DVD 165 player because Me and my family has lived all around the world and has bought an dvd player for me but I can only watch the 4 Dvd's from this region so please help if you can my mail is Nadinenadine_1@hotmail.com if you do have a code please mail me and top make sure I dont delete your mail Title it Alba DVD code Thnx .

Unregistered guest
have a Pioneer DV 340...does anyone know how to unlock region (make it region free or change regions?)...Thanks SO much!! Haven't been able to find anything on the web.
Thanks in advance to all! Please respond to
gokh1ps@ont.com

ricksta
Unregistered guest
Hi, i have a dual dvd859 player havent had any luck on the net so was wondering if anyone here might have an idea of the region unlock code. my e-mail is rifiguer@hotmail.com if anyone can help many thanks in advance.

SHN
Unregistered guest
Hello I have a Panasonic DNR-E50 .Does anyone know how or
the best device to copy DVD to DVD .I know of two devices ,1 The DVD Red Pro and another called Sima CT-2

Thanks very much Shaun

Username: Faccej

Melbourne, A...

Does anyone know how I can make the Pioneer DV355 DVD Player region-free?

Unregistered guest
hi,

could someone please tell me how do i unlock my Playstation 2 so i can play region 1 dvds on it
thanks

francis

Anonymous

Hello everyone

Can anyone help me how to unlock my Sony NS575P so it will play region 2 dvds.

Adrian. M
Unregistered guest
Hey everyone. Ive looked just about every where and this is my last resort( this or getting a new dvd player)
Are ther any codes for the Sony DVP-NS575P to make it play discs from Region 2 right now mine only plays Region 1

Alyce
Unregistered guest
Hi can someone please please help me!!! i want to find out the hack code for my TEAC PL-D1400 dvd player! i want to watch different region dvds=( email me if u have the code mz_aaliyah@hotmail.com thanks heaps =)

Enders
Unregistered guest
SA-ht920
it's a panasonic 5 disc. is it possible to hack this? if so please email me at agentcore001@yahoo.com
with details on where i can find out

Anonymous

i need to unlock my evergreen dvd player model eg-d2400ua. if you can help me ,post the answer below. thanx

Unregistered guest
To ravinew how to change the regions on Coby DVD 227
On your remote control PRESS SETUP, then Vol+ Vol- Vol+ Vol- you will see the numbers of the regions (in the upper right corner of your TV screen) set the number (with the right arrow) to 255 so your DVD will be MULTI ZONE (will play ALL ZONES)or choose the zone you want by its number (1,2,3 and so on)Press SETUP again ot exit. It's DONE and enjoy.

edgard
Unregistered guest
Can someone please help ME!!
I want to change my DVD, SONY DVP-NS501P,
so that it would play in all regions.
please contact me through my email:
edgardhong_87@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock the region bar on a Region 2 Panasonic portable DVD player DVD-LA95 player? Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us