Unlocking grundig tv

Mankiller
Unregistered guest
please help, my parents have a grundig wf70 2030 tv,which my kid has locked from the remote, they are away on hols,please can anyone help me unlock it, ive looked on all websites and had no luck.

Unregistered guest
My sister's GRUNDIG TV (GCG1481/ST70-270/8) which she had bought at Cyprus, has been locked by her kid,while using the remote. We tried hard,but failed to unlock. Can't read the catalogue as it is not in English. Please let me know how to unlock it and provide me an english version of the catalogue.

Username: Almog

Post Number: 1
i have a grundig tv without a remote. there r only 2 buttons on the tv pannel, the volume button and channels button. how do i set the tv for my cables if there is no nenu button?????

Unregistered guest
I have a Grundig TV DAVIO type which has been locked from the remote and now requires a code which nobody remebers. How do I overide this from my remote? Can someone help?

Unregistered guest
I have a Grundig TV DAVIO type which has been locked from the remote and now requires a code which nobody remebers. How do I overide this from my remote? Can someone help?

MOE FROM LUTON, UK
Unregistered guest
HELP HAVE A GRUNDIG TV T55-1020, LOCKED DONT KNOW THE CODE ANY SUGGESTIONS, MANY THANXS IN ADVANCE.EMAIL: MOSHHUD@HOTMAIL.COM
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us