What are the best RPTVs on the market today?

Gran Turismo Fan
Unregistered guest
I have been looking around and have been seeing tons of problems concearning RPTVs (mainly DLPs, but some normal rear-projection stuff too). I wanted to know, which RPTVs have the best picture quality, which have the least problems, which are the best buys, which are the best for videogames? HD movies? HDTV? ect. ect. I just want to know the best stuff to buy and what's in the future that will be worth waiting for.

Anonymous

Not very many people want to reinvent the wheel.

There is a thread for many popular brands here.

READ...READ...READ!

What you want to know is already posted!

Bronze Member
Username: Jimkw

Columbus, Ohio USA

Post Number: 41
Actually what you want to know is for you to decide by reading the many threads that are posted here and elsewhere. Everybody has their own opinion.

Through my own reading and looking in the stores I am leaning towards the Samsung HL-R5067. I guess I keep reading to find something to change my mind. In my case it has a lot to do with what will fit in my cabinet and Samsung makes the biggest screen that will just fit.

Anonymous

I have a HL-R5067W. I had screen bowing problem on the first set and lower 1/3 of the screen flicker once a while issue. Other than that, I love the set. I'm still thining if I should get the same one as replacement or switch to other brand :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us