Subbing to DTV in Canada

Username: Felgar

Post Number: 1
Well the glory days of just hacking DTV are obviously over, but with hockey returning I'm going to need better TV than I have now. I don't mind paying for a full subscription if that's what it takes. Aside from sharing with a friend in the US, is there any other reliable and sound way to subscribe to DTV?

A while back there was a service that acted as a middle-man between the customer and DTV (basically just activated cards and receivers regarldless of their location) but I can't remember what it was called as that was over a year ago.

Is there anything like that? Or any other options that I haven't thought of? I'm just a little shy on really close friends in the US. :-)

Post Number: 2
Mods, can you delete that post? I didn't realize it would post with the name I registered with. Message repeated below:

Well the glory days of just hacking DTV are obviously over, but with hockey returning I'm going to need better TV than I have now. I don't mind paying for a full subscription if that's what it takes. Aside from sharing with a friend in the US, is there any other reliable and sound way to subscribe to DTV?

A while back there was a service that acted as a middle-man between the customer and DTV (basically just activated cards and receivers regarldless of their location) but I can't remember what it was called as that was over a year ago.

Is there anything like that? Or any other options that I haven't thought of? I'm just a little shy on really close friends in the US. :-)

Unregistered guest
are you sure ?............ Daarren Gerling sounds more masculine than Felgar.

Post Number: 3
LOL Sigh... Oh well...

kneegrows
Unregistered guest
Darren Gelding sounds like a flamin fa99ot to me fruitcake..ROFL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us