2 different receivers for 2 rooms

Username: Mad_man

Post Number: 1
I'm very new to this site and have no prior knowledge on this kinda technical stuff.

I'm a subscriber of Dishnetwork and have only one receiver (Model: Dish 311) connected to one room from the main cable.

Now I want to add another TV for a different room. Also, I have another receiver from Canadadian Bell ExpressVu (Model: 2700).

Can I add both these receiver with Dishnetwork system to cover 2 rooms?

Please advise.

colorado
Unregistered guest
Yes , U can spit the cable AFTER the Dishnet receiver from the roof dish and to the 2nd TV,but BOTH TV's will now get the same channels at the same time...U do NOT need or use the Bev receiver at all...U watch whatever channel is on 1 TV is same as on 2nd TV..

IF U want to use both receivers and watch 2 different channels on different TV's with different channels,then U need a Dishnet receiver (not Bev 2700 that U have) and an activated subscribed Dishnet card..

There is a way U can use your Bev 2700 receiver and hack an illegal old blue Dishnet card,but it will take a few months to learn and Dishnet will close that present hack next month or September anyway,so no use in learning the present hack..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us