HDTV or EDTV
37' or 42'

Thanks!

Anonymous

42' EDTV industrial

JMR
Unregistered guest
42" ED. industrial.

I have 3 42" Panny's ( 2 6U's and a 7U) and 2 50" panny 7u's. Love them all.

Anonymous

5 plasmas? What do you do with those. There is a new line comming 8UK - r u gonna buy some :-)

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
37" Consumer.

The worst investment ever made., too much hype thanks to the "experts" from AVSforums and High Def Forums.com that praise this brand and it's plasmas like they are the best thing in the whole world.

These PX50Us have NO screen orbiter/pixel shifting feature, NO screen saver, NO white wash., the sets lock in 4:3 when the ASTC tuner is in fuction {More burn-in from the side bars}. But of course, you don't get to know all of this before purchase even when you ask several times.
and what's worst, Panasonic even lie about it, claiming the feature is automatically active, yeah right.

Bad Bad Bad. 15-Hours later after it arrived and already got the first signs of burn-in, wonderful.

Nothing like this ever happen with my other plasmas., well, they aren't Panasonic...

JMR
Unregistered guest
Ya, 5 Plasmas. I have the 42's set up in my daugthers room, my sons room and the guest bedroom. I have on 50 in the family room and a 50 in my bedroom. I may get a 65" 7U or 8U...not sure on that yet.

Anonymous

can you adopt me please :-)

Anonymous

Perrey - I am really surprised to hear about your Panasonic trouble. I am thinking of buying one and I have read nothing but good stuff about the industrial version - that's why I started this thread. So I don't know what to think.

JMR
Unregistered guest
Never had a problem on my 5 industrial units. My first unit has 12,000 hours on it and works like day one!

Anonymous

check this out:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/149490.html

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
I have the 37" High-resolution consumer entry level unit, the lack of features justify their affordable prices.

Lesson well learn., Thankfully my next plasmas are the commercial Hitachi, NEC and a ViewSonic which are basically re-badge Hitachi.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us