PITV? Anyone subscribe to PITV?

Username: Nancyhawaii

Post Number: 1
Hi. Anyone subscribes to PITV? This is a Chinese Satellite Dish company that broadcasts 12 Chinese stations.

Their set up is pretty similar to Time Warner except they uses the satellite dish. The RF cable connects to a set-up box and the box connects to the tv using RCA cables.

Its connected to the Video input on my tv. I can watch Time Warner and PITV using Video on my tv.

I only have it set up for 1 tv..but the installer told me I can connect the other tvs in the house without using the box. The other tvs will not be able to switch stations. Can only watch what the original tv watches.

My question is... how do I do this connection? I'm thinking of using a splitter to split the feed from the satellite dish and then using a demodulator at each additional tv sets.

Anyone familiar with PITV know if this will work? I can have PITV install additional set-up boxes but there will be additional charges per month per box plus outrageous installation fees.

Here's the link to PITV:

http://www.pitvusa.com/eindex.htm

Username: Nancyhawaii

Post Number: 2
I was thinking of using a demodulator because the only way to connect is using RCA cables. I tried to connect the RF cable directly to the tv but it will not work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us