Pansat 5000HC

Username: Kafsat

US

Post Number: 1
Hi guys,

I am about to buy a FTA reciever (first time to login in this world), I feel interested and think to start by Pansat 5000HC, maybe because it has a built in HDD, But I am here now to ask for an advise, if someone have it (Pansat5)and likes it, so support my choice, and if not so please tell me why? and if you have a sugestion of another reciever or another version of Pansat so try to show me the difference from your point of view.

And also I have a question about the HDD, Is there another recievers different from Pansat and dreambox give with it hard drives or at least allow you and give you the option to add hard drives in the future?

Any advice and comparisons will definitly help me to decide.

Thanks,

bigpansatfan
Unregistered guest
Hello A T R,

Yea i got a Pansat 500HC DVR it is great! i have a Pansat 2500A 2700A and Cool-sat. One for each room i had the cool-sat in the main room but after a few weeks i just had to replace it with Pansat 500HC. The files are easy to find, best of all however is how much it is like tivo it has a lot of really cool features. It is easy to use to tape what you want when you want, very simple. There is 1 other receiver with a HDD but i have heard only bad things about it. The Dreambox is great unit however its made for PCs more then TV and is not that simple to use.

The pansat 500hc is very easy to use and yet it has advanced features. A friend of mine has a dreambox and paid like $175 MORE then i paid for my pansat 500hc. And really it has a lot of small problems or issues that make it not fun to deal with or easy.

i got my pansat from www.freetoairreceivers.com and never had any problems with it. They gave me the tracking number same day and i got it REALLY fast, great price too. $290.00 and i heard only good things about this company so i know i can trust them.
Well good luck with your pansat 500hc you will LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 629
Yea but your pansat won't get n2 the dream box does.

LK
Unregistered guest
-O Mable Leaf-F_U_C_K OFF...Jirk.

US

Post Number: 2
Hi bigpansatfan,

Thanks for your response, although its coming some late because I just recieved my Pansat5000 from pansatpro.com it was some slow transaction but it worked anyway and I have it now.

But I believe that there are many versions of pansat5000, what is the version of yours? and where it is made?

Mine cost me $309, made in Korea, the company name is panarax electronics, and the version of my pansat is 1.043 July.24.2005, you can find more information about the version if your click system setup then system information.

How about yours friend?

But I am now really stucked, I have only my old network dish and it is fixed to one direction which I believe it is the South East, the LNB the connection are working about 60% level, but the signal is 00% I really do not know what I should do next what is the problem, if anybody have an advise it will be appreciated.

Thanks

US

Post Number: 3
Oooops, I forgot to say that I am in the pacific side up up

Username: Snapfish

Post Number: 1
Hi A T R,
I bought my Pansat 5000HC from www.satcyber.net for $219.00. It arrived in 3 days. It's in a brand new condition, has 80GB HDD, upgradeable to 120GB HDD.
I love this Pansat 5000HC. It's a big upgrade from my old Samsung DSR2700.
I choose the Pansat 5000HC over the COOLSAT4000Pro because the Pansat has HDD, 2 CAM slots, and USB connection for easy upgrades.
I would really recommend buying the Pansat if you intend on recording program while watching a different channel.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us