Pansat 2700 still not working

help! 2700
Unregistered guest
hello, i am pretty good at setting up my 2700, but i am the only one of my friends around town, that my 2700 isn't working, and now, my disecq switch on the satellite menu says #2 for both dish network satellites. it was #1 and #2, the number #1 has no signal, 110. but both sats have no picture. help me?

Anonymous

any body have lates keys

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
07-29-05 5:20pm EST
Key0: C1 AE 0A 78 65 47 BB E4
Key1: BC B0 95 AC 66 E9 A7 42 ** Active

MANYA
Unregistered guest
DOES ANYONE KNOW TO PROGRAM THE PANSAT 2700A FOR AURO ROLL OVER THANKS

h3lt3r sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
MANYA

get a x-over m to m 9 pin serial cable and flash your box.

header108
Unregistered guest
I moved my pansat 2500 to a new house and moved the DTV dish that was there and got a signal of 80% and and Q of 98% form Echo7 but still got no picture or sound checked Keys and they were right.
Also everytime that I check back to setup the Transponder# has changed and then I get a Qul signal of 45%.
I would like to know what am I doing wrong?
Thank You for your help!!!!

Username: Finsat

Tampa, Florida US

Post Number: 1
i was wandering aound to fin channels list for pansat2700 but no help so far. Can anyone direct me to the source or spare me that file. Thanks alot

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 21
Yes go to www.thedishguy.com there you will find all you need for the pansat2700 free

Username: Fishbait68

Post Number: 2
Just got my Pansat back from being repaired at Panarex due to screwing it up trying to download software. It was working just fine on Pas 9 at 58 degrees and then all of a sudden the picture started rolling and will not stop. Do I need to download and load a new file? Panarex said I had the latest software when they returned the unit.
I have unplugged and this didn't work.

Thanks, I new at this,

Ed

Anonymous

Good place to get the Pansat 2700a

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

Shipping was fast, great price too.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us