Archive through April 18, 2005

Anonymous

my tv is a mitsubishi model vs-6055. the screen on the front broke off when we were moving it, and i was wondering how hard is it to replace it. i already ordered the part from mitsibishi, i was just wondering how to install it...oh it is the screen with the ridges in it, not the glass. thanks

Unregistered guest
I HAVE A MITSUBISHI MODEL CTI33C1STX TV I NEED TO KNOW THE LINE OUTPUT TRANSFORMER NUMBER IS IT
334P18305 OR 334P18503 ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED

Anonymous

Mitsubishi VS-581R. Are these older rear projection TV worth fixing. Mine has a color module (?) out. Jim in Tacoma

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1926
No.

Unregistered guest
my tv is not turning on but the cable box light is on

what is wrong with the tv?

Sandy
Unregistered guest
My Mitsibishi CS-2001R has a great picture but only black & white. This is a "new" hand-me-down so we got a new remote with menu button. But the menu button does nothing. The color controls on the front of the tv don't help. Any idea how to fix?

Username: Cwh359

Cookstown, Nj Usa

Post Number: 1
Mitsibishi vs-4502r and for some reson the aux imput channels are lock and they dont have the book any one know how to unlock channels the tuner works it needs a code but it never was programed before.

canned
Unregistered guest
I have a 70 inch mits.. rear projection and on the sides only the red blue and green are off.. I don't know how to fix it.. i tried the crosshair thing but the sides are still off

Unregistered guest
I have an old Mitsubishi Large Screen Projection TV VS 585-R
Tuner fades to fuzzy picture and then seems to click in sharp and repeats the cycle. Is there some kind of tuner adjustment I can make to allow it to hold a strong signal??

Anonymous

WHEN I TURN MY 52" MITSUBISHI BIG SCREEN TV ON THE PICTURE TURNS GREEN THEN SHUTS OFF ON ITS OWN. AFTER TRYING TO TURN IT ON SEVERAL TIMES THE COLOR OF THE PICTURE PULLS APART THEN GOES NORMAL AND LASTS FOR A FEW MINUTES TURNS GREEN AND SHUTS OFF AGAIN. WHAT COULD CAUSE THIS?

Unregistered guest
My Mitsu 70 in rear projection (VS70601) has an hourglass or bowtie effect. The convergence adjustment doesn't work. On ebay a guy has a fix kit. (Seach Mitsubishi repair). Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?

thx

Unregistered guest
I have a 7 year old Mitsubishi VS-55601 which after a few minutes on the screen blanks out. The sound is still on. If you turn it off for a few minutes then back on it will work for about 5 minutes. Up until a few day ago this problem would only happen about once a week. Now it will only stay on for a few minutes. Where should I be looking to fix this problem? Is is worth fixing.

Doni
Unregistered guest
I have a 7 year old Mitsubishi VS-55601 . In the Caution and Care said that : DON'T LEAVE STATIONARY IMAGES ON-SCREEN FOR MORE THAN 10 MINUTES. I think i just leave there more than 10 min during playing mp3 stuffs. When i turned back the TV, it didn't work....was those stationary images damaging my TV?...how to fix it?...anyone would let me know by email to me: donisj408@sbcglobal.net . thanks a bunch .

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi projection tv model #vs-459r. How do I take the screen off to clean the backside and the projection tubes?

Anonymous

Hello, I have a misubishi t.v. model number CT-21M5L. I need to retune it but don't have the remote control. can i do it manually or do i need to order a new remote. thanks

Unregistered guest
Mitsu VS50803-The vert outpur IC fails 3 hours after replacement.

Rick Klu
Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsu 50703 rear projection set that is about 7 years old and it appears as oil is leaking from the projection tubes down on the ciruit boards. I this a common problem and is there a fix?

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsu. VS5021R. The vertical hold keeps flipping very fast. I was told it had something to do with the PIP module. In another model that has the same prob. you could remove the PIP and bypass it but this one doesn't have the same module or connector. I wouldn't know where to put the jumper wires.

Jan
Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi model # vs4507R and when I turn it on - nothing happens. It just clicks but no picture, no sound. Help???
Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a Mitsubishi Rear projection TV, about 10 years old, when you turn it on it just has a horizontal green line across the center of screen. Can anyone tell me if it would be something fixable?

Unregistered guest
I have an older mitsubishi 27" color tv.I like it alot.But lately the top and bottom of the picture screen is blacking out almost as though I'm watching a wide screen DVD.The size of the black out varies from freqently covering the the picture.Sometimes it will disappear for a short while leaving an annoying bar through the picture at the bottom about 4" up the screen.I want to fix it myself and I'm aware of hi voltages and loaded up caps etc.but I need pro's guidance.Advise on what to check out and how to replace and repair would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance,Alvan.

Unregistered guest
I have a VS-459 Mitsubishi with shorted yokes. I replaced the green one about 6 years ago, and now the red and blue are shorted. They are discontinued, but I remember a place in LA that built discontinued transformers and yokes. Does anyone know if they are still in business? And what was their name?

Unregistered guest
I HAVE A 7YR OLD 62" MITSUBISHI PROJECTION TV. THE TV SCREEN TURNED GREEN, WENT OUT AND SHUT DOWN. TWO FUSES IN BOARD WERE BLOWN, REPLACED FUSES, TURN TV BACK ON, (STILL NO PICTURE) AND BLOW FUSES RIGHT AWAY. WHAT COULD THE PROBLEM BE? HOW MUCH TO FIX? AND HOW TO FIX? WE ALSO HAVE A 27" MITSUBISHI THE PICTURE COMES ON BUT THE PICTURE IS WAVEY (IS THIS THE TUNER?) WE LOVE THESE TVS' AND WOULD LIKE TO GET THEM FIXED.

williamp
Unregistered guest
I have a 2000 Mitsubishi projection tv model 110VS50707 that has an intermitten power outage. the tv turn off on its own and take at least ten minutes to come back on. I have had three different repairs tech look at it and they can not fix it.

Username: Strawbs54

Dudley, West midlands England

I NEED INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR A MITSUBISHI TELEVISION. MODEL CT - 25A4STX AS I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE REMOTE TO TUNE IT IN

Username: Strawbs54

Dudley, West midlands England

Post Number: 2
MITSUBISHI TV MODEL CT - 25A4STX MANUAL NEEDED AS I DONT KNOW HOW TO TUNE CHANNELS WITH REMOTE CONTROL

Anonymous

My Mitsubishi CS-2005R worked yesterday morning, but when I tried to turn in on with the remote in the afternoon, nothing happened. I have changed the batteries in the remote and unplugged the TV and then plugged it back in. What could be wrong with the TV? Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi model # vs4507R and when I turn it on - nothing happens. It just clicks but no picture, no sound. Help???
Thanks.

Anonymous

I need a manual for a Mitsubishi model CT-2862AS television as I do not have a remote control and do not know how to tune the television.

Unregistered guest
I have a Mistubishi CS-35403. It's a 35" direct view. I turned it on and it made a pop sound and know all it does is display fine horizontal line. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Is it time for me to buy a plasma? (LOL)

JBC
Unregistered guest
The high voltage is gone. Describe it to a tech and see what he says. Some are fairly reasonable about this type of repair. I don't think it's the picture tube, though.

Anonymous

i need an instruction manual for mitsubishi tv, model CT25A5STX, as i can't tune it in, and i don't have the original remote control.

Anonymous

the volume on my Mitsubishi TV model CS-2012RA does not change anymore, either with the remote or using the buttons on the tv.

Any suggestions as to the possible problem?

Unregistered guest
i have 80" inch mitsubishi hdtv projection. i get only sound and no picture. what could be the problem and or can any one help me fix the tv.

Unregistered guest
i have 80" inch mitsubishi hdtv projection. i get only sound and no picture. what could be the problem and or can any one help me fix the tv.

Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
I have a rear projection TV, 46" I think. Anyhow, the picture under bright or white conditions bounces. I have cleaned the screen inside and out, the mirror, the projectors. Any ideas?

Unregistered guest
I have a rear projection TV, 46" I think. Anyhow, the picture under bright or white conditions bounces. I have cleaned the screen inside and out, the mirror, the projectors. Any ideas?

Unregistered guest
How old is a cs 2005r 20" mitsubishi.

Unregistered guest
I have a 48 in mitsubishi widescreen. My kid dumped a glass of Mt. Dew down the front while the tv was on. The picture went out and now will not come back one.(sound still works) Could the problem be possibly a fuse? or is my screen fried? any advice would be appreciated

Username: Mtthwgb

Louisville, KY USA

I have a 4 month old Mitsubishi WS-55135 rp. The TV isn't on a lot as it's in our Theater room - weekends and sometimes during the week. Yesterday we turned it on around 8AM -vegged on the couch ALL day and was watching it around 9PM when it just turned itself off completely - totally dead. Unplugged it after trying to turn back on with remote and tv button - plugged it back in and came on (power button on front flashed) then after a few minutes it did the same thing. Took longer this time to turn it on - but then watched for an hour and it didn't do it. WTH?! It's plugged into a Monster surge protector and it's in a brand new dust free environment. I tested the plug with my tester and it's fine. Any thoughts at all would be appreciated.

SAL D
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A MITSUBISHI TV MODEL CT 2525TX
THE PICTURE KEEPS FLICKERING ALL THE TIME
HOW CAN I STOP IT FLICKERING?

Unregistered guest
hi mine is Mitsubishi TV---CS-26301 model serial no.036452.its very old model and does not have menu control,i dont know how its sound stops and it is showing a messages---

SPEAKER OFF--WE have a universal remote and dont know how to rectify this problem.kindly please assist us

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi CT-21M3BM and have just bought a freeview box, but when I go to tune it, I cant seem to get the picture to stop rolling when I have it looking reasonable good. I have no user manual and have done the girly thing of pressing and holding all the buttons, but no luck!! Any helpful person who might be able to shed some light?

Anonymous

I have a 55 inch Mitsubishi tv that is only 13 months old. The problem is I can't change the channels with the remote. I thought I had a bad remote so ordered a new one, however, that was not problem. I still can't access the tv with the remote. Any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
I have a mitsubishi 50 inch big screen TV that will not turn on. When I push the button it lights up green clicks and will not come on. It's a model VS50605. Any suggestions its NASCAR time and I'm in need for tomorrow.

Username: Lanser

Mitsubishi vs4507r clicks when plugged in and when power button pressed but set will not come on. Help.

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi 51" VS 50703 which I purchased in 1998. I think my kids left it on too long and now it does not turn on. When power is turned on, the green power LED on the front panel turns on for a split second and then goes off. I do not have my schematics/circuit diagrams and have moved to a part of Asia where there are no Mitsubishi dealerships/etc. around

Unregistered guest
i was given a mits.vs7004r 72"that has been in storage(not heated or cooled,but dry)for almost 2 years.it worked fine upon storage.i got it home and it has perfect sound but only a very bad picture that you can sometimes see that has flashes of red in it.but most of the time it is a black screen.since it worked when stored,i thought it might be something fairly simple,any ideas on my problem?

Username: Rod501

I HAVE A MITSUBISHI VS-581R 50" SCREEN THAT I INHERITED, HOWEVER, THE PROJECTORS DO NOT COME ON. I GET SOUND AND POWER BUT NO PICTURE. CAN THIS BE EASILY FIXED AND IS IT WORTH FIXING?

Anonymous

I HAVE A 70 INCH MITS 1993 MODEL VS-70VF2 IT WAS TURNING ON AND OFF AND NOW IT WON'T COME ON AT ALL.....HELP.... PURCHASED ONLY 3 MTHS AGO????

Anonymous

I HAVE A 70 INCH MITS 1993 MODEL VS-70VF2 IT WAS TURNING ON AND OFF AND NOW IT WON'T COME ON AT ALL.....HELP.... PURCHASED ONLY 3 MTHS AGO????

Unregistered guest
I HAVE A MITSBISHI VS-7004R WITH GOOD PICTURE TUBES READY TO PART OUT.RESPOND ASAP.TV CAN BE FIXED FOR ABOUT 500.00 BUT 14 YEAR OLD TV'S DON'T NEED MONEY SPENT ON THEM.

Unregistered guest
I HAVE A MITSBISHI VS-7004R WITH GOOD PICTURE TUBES READY TO PART OUT.RESPOND ASAP.TV CAN BE FIXED FOR ABOUT 500.00 BUT 14 YEAR OLD TV'S DON'T NEED MONEY SPENT ON THEM.

Unregistered guest

SHERI
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A VS5061,WHEN I TURN IT ON IT SAYS TUNER OUT. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND HOW CAN I FIX IT? THANKS!

Unregistered guest
I have a 3yr old 65" Mitsubishi HD, while watching I will start to get verticle dots accross the entire screen, it gradually gets worse and sometimes goes away. Also happens when watching DVD's.
Any help or suggestions would be great.

Unregistered guest
46" HD1080 TV. The screen will bend on the top and bottom when first turned on. After a few minutes it goes back to normal. Is this a sign the tube is about to go out or something else?
What's the fix?
Thanks

Username: Bobby_dial

A friend just gave me a mitsubishi. The mirror is broke. Mitsubishi doesn't make the mirror anymore. I'm goona try to get a glass guy to make me a mirror that will fit. Does the mirror have to be any specific shape or anything? Please help! bobby_dial@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
My Mitsubishi CS27205 now blocks out the screen. I'm sure that I have pushed some button that is blocking the reception but cannot turn it off. Help, it's really annoying to try to watch a program with a big black square in the middle of the screen

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi DLP model 52525 2 weeks old that displays a message: to check power or connections for red green blue HV or Y Pr Pb. This occurs when I go from HD channels to normal channels.. There is also alot of flickering that happens when the change of channels. I am using a HDMI cable to connect to the Direct tv HD receiver and Y Pr Pb cables as well

Unregistered guest
I own a CS-35403 and the other day it went to blue screen. The OSD is fine and I get audio but no video from any connection even the ant. input. Can anyone help or maybie have a service manual. Any wisdom would be appreciated.

Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi model # vs4507R and when it is powered on, the picture and the sound comes on but it goes up and down the picture how can I ajust it I have the original remote is their a way ajust the picture from moving up and down.... Thank You

Unregistered guest
I have a 46" Mitsubishi WT-46809 Projection TV. When the power button is depressed, the set does not power up. The timer light on the front of the set will come on briefly, then after about two or three seconds the set shuts off. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

gina hart
Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi big screen 7 years old and spent I spent $100 for a repair place to tell me it would be another $400 to replace the board with the guns in it. He also said the life on these is not very long 7 or 8 years and I be better off buying a new one, hard to beleive, Is this true??????????? gina

gina hart
Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi big screen 7 years old and spent I spent $100 for a repair place to tell me it would be another $400 to replace the board with the guns in it. He also said the life on these is not very long 7 or 8 years and I be better off buying a new one, hard to beleive, Is this true??????????? gina

bidad
Unregistered guest
bdugal, I had the same problem as you describe. It turned out that the power component on the board burned out. Cost me $250 to fix. If you plan to fix it, don't take your tv to the shop because it will cause convergence problem later.

Unregistered guest
I've got a VS-6015R Mitsubishi and have recently got it hooked back up.Well my EXT. 1 and EXT. 2 inputs are now locked does anyone have the codes to unlock them and or the owners manual? Thank You

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 374
Gina,
Im a little biased against doing expensive repairs on older Tvs. Is your tv standard definition?? I know 7 years isnt extremely old, but you might want to consider putting that 400 towards a HD set with digital capabilities.(if yours isnt)

I realize my advice isnt for everyone, and that replacement isnt for everyone. A 7 year old non-HD bigscreen isnt even worth 400 so spending that amount seems a little steep for a repair.

Unregistered guest
I have a relatively old CS-2012RA that's been in storage for a few years. It seems to work fine with broadcast stations but I can't get a picture from my DVD player. The audio comes through the L/R audio ports but no video/picture. I've checked the DVD player and the cable. Any other ideas?

Username: Bbhatt978

Columbus, OH USA

I have 54" mitusubishi tv. Problem started this week. Aftersome time tv screen goes blank. audio is still on. Can not see picture. I have to shut it down. After some time tv works fine.
Any one can help me to idetify the problem?
Thanks a lot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 391
Orion,
providing your DVD player works and is connected properly, it should work. What can I say??.....Eventually old TVs go bad and stop working.

Maybe it's time you and Bharat call BFI and allow them to do what they do best. In most cases, old TVs arent even worth having fixed.

Mystified
Unregistered guest
Mitsu model #VS-45502, 45 in proj. Purchased 1-98 Great picture, no trouble with sound or anything else, until today. Went to turn it on - green power light goes on and 3 seconds later turns itself off. Anyone have any idea what causes this and if it is an expensive repair? Spending $400 or so on a repair seems reasonable when a new set would cost $2,500. I have my instruction manual if anyone needs info.

Jeane
Unregistered guest
I have a Mits 26" (or 27") and the picture goes green every once in awhile. Sometimes everyday for a month (like right now) sometimes every few days, and then it is just fine for months. We moved a little over a year ago and that's when it started happening. I was wondering if the cable hookup had anything to do with it, or did we just shake things up a little too much when we moved. The thing I am curious about most is that it doesn't change all the time or stay constant. The last time I had someone out they charged $45 for absolutely nothing. The tv repair places all want money to pick it up, then a fee for checking it, then of course the repairs themselves. Quite honestly I don't have the money to upgrade (which of course I would if I could.) so that leaves me with repairing it. Do you think there is something I might be able to do before I give the tv to someone to fix? Seems silly to ask, but why couldn't I? If the thing is not working right now and needs repairs, how much more damage do you think I could do? (I mean besides static elctricity damage) I don't mean just jumping in, but I am sure a repair book could be found. Thanks for your help!!

Jeane
Unregistered guest
I have a Mits 26" (or 27") that is about 7 years old and the picture goes green every once in awhile. The control menus for the tv do not have off colors. The picutre goes green sometimes everyday for a month (like right now) sometimes every few days, and then it is just fine for months. We moved a little over a year ago and that's when it started happening. I was wondering if the cable hookup had anything to do with it, or did we just shake things up a little too much when we moved. The thing I am curious about most is that it doesn't change all the time or stay constant. The last time I had someone out they charged $45 for absolutely nothing. The tv repair places all want money to pick it up, then a fee for checking it, then of course the repairs themselves. Quite honestly I don't have the money to upgrade (which of course I would if I could.) so that leaves me with repairing it. Do you think there is something I might be able to do before I give the tv to someone to fix? Seems silly to ask, but why couldn't I? If the thing is not working right now and needs repairs, how much more damage do you think I could do? (I mean besides static elctricity damage) I don't mean just jumping in, but I am sure a repair book could be found. Thanks for your help!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
To Jeane and others complaining about old TVs not working right, you really have only three choices.

1.If you have a 'so-called' TV expert in the family, let them try to fix it at risk of completely ruining the TV.(who cares if it doesnt work anyway, right?)

2. Pay $50-$75 to have a professional look it over and give an estimate. Often times, you'll find the TV is more expensive to fix than to buy buy new if it's a standard 'old style' TV. If it's a big TV, someone will have to come to your home for the estimate. If it's small(Ie 27"), you can drop if off somewhere to get looked at.

3.buy new

In all cases, double check your connections first to make sure they arent the culprit.

jeane, if you need to replace your TV, you could buy a standard 27" stereo TV for practically nothing at Walmart. Replacement isnt expensive unless you're considering upgrading to HD.

chinese poet
Unregistered guest
jeane,
do you have any speakers around the set,
magnatism will cause this.

is the whole picture green? or just spots?or a greenish haze?

if you do not have speakers or any magnetic
type material in close range..leave the tv off
and uplugged for about 1 days and see what
happens.

this will allow any static on a eeprom to resolve
itself.

slighty bump the tv and see if the green goes
away the next time you notice it.this will deter
mine if there is a short in the crt circuit.

if not you may possibly have a dirty crt board.

don't jump right in it's high voltage!

hope this helps! be careful

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi HD1080 that was just purchased about 6 months ago. I am trying to hook up my DVD player to it and can't get it to work. Can anyone help me? I plug in the cords in the back (red, yellow, white) and put the tv on "input1 or 2" and nothing happens.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a Mitsubishi 34" TV, Model # CK-35402 and I had problem with the display. I can hear the sound, but with a shaking display. Can I get hold of the Technical support from Mitsubishi? How? Do they have support phone numbers? Please e-mail me ASAP.
schen@planada.k12.ca.us

Anonymous

Someone gave me a 52" model vs-50703 today and it worked fine for about 10 minutes then the picture went crazy with colored lines. When I hit menu (looking for the contrast and other vidoe functions) the reception showed fine on the picture in picture on the menu page but nothing on the regular page when I went back to it.
Any ideas?

Unregistered guest
My Mitsu 65 in rear projection (ws65809) has an hourglass or bowtie effect. The convergence adjustment doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?

Anonymous

mother in law has a mitsubishi model cs2771c and has a couple channels locket out any ideas on how to reset as she does not know the password she put in

thanks

Anonymous

I have a Mitsubishi VS-55601, it has a hot smell when left on for more than a few minutes, and will shut down after less than 5 minutes. I had it to a local service center and they told me it needed $490 worth of repairs. Is this worth putting the money into, or should I start thinking about a replacement? This thing has been nothing but trouble ever since I bought it in late 97. It's had at least $1500 worth of repairs since it was new. I hate to have to replace this right now, but it seems it's a never ending expense. Are all projection style TV's a problem?

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
Geez anonymous........

You've already had how much in repairs???

Toss that darned thing in the nearest dumpster!!!! You obviously got a lemon, and no.......all arent like that. You should have never spent all that to get it fixed in the first place.

TVs are like racehorses, and sometimes the proper thing to do(once they have a major injury), is to put them down.

Unregistered guest
Morning, I have a 50" VS-50501 that has been great until yesterday morning. Turned it on a nd the colors have seperated and shape is slightly hour glassed. Tried to adjust convergence but can't get the thing to respond. All other functions work. I turned it off, vacuumed circuit boards, left it unplugged over night and same problem in the morning! Any suggestions, other then heaving the whole thing out the window???

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
Debbie,

Have a service professional inspect your TV and give you an estimate. Depending on how 'big' your estimate is, you can either repair it, or buy a new TV.

If it's an older 'non'HDTV, I personally would skip the estimate, and upgrade to vastly improved HDTV technology.

Unregistered guest
Have a Mitsubishi 50in model VS-5073. Having problems with color convergence. When using the color alignment option in the menu I just cant get the blue to align vertically. It stops right beside the center and wont move any further to the left. Any Ideas?

Anyone know where I can find schematics for this tv?

Unregistered guest
I have a 40" CS-40601 that i inherited from a relative and all four sides of the tv are stretched beyond the sides of the tv. Any idea what the problem is and if it is worth fixing it, how can i fix it? Thx

Unregistered guest
i have a mitsubishi 939p355010 tv remote that has a learning feature. If the remote I want to learn from is broken is ther another way to program this type of remote? If so, how do you do it on this particular remote? thanks.

Anonymous

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HD AND HD READY? WILL MY HD CABLE BOX GIVE ME THE HD PICTURE?

I AM THINKING ABOUT PURCHASING THE MITSU WD62327 62" BUT I CANT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER ON THIS.
THANKS

jody
Unregistered guest
I have a CS-3525R that needs, according to a very expensive repair guy, a power supply. After about
5 minutes I get loud interference and white lines
across the entire screen. Has anyone heard of this problem? Where can I get the part?

Username: Ledzepplinrocks

Bakersfield, Calif United States

Hello, I have a Mitsubishi model # vs4507R and when it is powered on, the picture and the sound comes on but it goes up and down the picture how can I ajust it I have the original remote is their a way ajust the picture from moving up and down.... I asked a T.V. repair man, he said he could by pass the picture picture panel, which would cost $200/00 or just get the part for $500.00 could I By Pass it myself ? and could I by the panel somewhere online. ?
also I do not know how to retreave your reply back could you just send it to my EMail address Please Thank You Ledzepplinrocks@aol.com

Username: Emsavhotmailcom

Hi, i have a mitsubishi ct25gl1. the problem is a thin horizontal line when power on but then disappears on "good days" otherwise stays like that for about 2 to 5 hours then flickers and then ok. plz how do i fix this?

Unregistered guest
I have an old Mitsubishi big screen that still works great. The only problem is that somehow spiders have made a new home out of the inside of the screen which is very annoying. How can I clean the inside????

Unregistered guest
I have an 7 year old mitsubishi and the screen blacks out but the sound stays on.and sometimes the color goes off of alighnment. is this worth fixing?

Unregistered guest
whats wrong with my Mitsubishi #5071 50" model rear projection? it flickers with green streaks and lines. how can I fix it myself? Thanks.

Anonymous

I have a 46" Mitsubishi WT-46809 Projection TV. When the power button is depressed, the set does not power up. The timer light on the front of the set will come on briefly, then after about two or three seconds the set shuts off. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
To all of the generic 'why does my old tv not work' questions.........

geez....call a service professional and get your TV looked at. Based on the amount of the repair estimate, either get it fixed or buy a new set.

Personally, I wouldnt bother getting any old 'non-HD' tv fixed and simply toss it in the garbage. New TVs have improved way to much to bother with the old obsolete technology.

ashmeed2005
Unregistered guest
I have an LCD Model No LT-2220 and i don;t have an ac adapter. Does anyone know if I can purchase one at Radio Shack

Unregistered guest
I am in need of the code to unlock the video inputs on a VS-6002R (60") if that matters at all. Any help would be great!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us