Unlock codes for Sony & Pioneer DVD players Region 2

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 703
I'm looking for the unlock codes for the Sony DVP-S336 Region 2 DVD player, for it to recognise Region 1 DVD's.

And also the unlock codes for the Pioneer DV 525 Region 2 DVD player for it to also recognise Region 1 DVD's.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to look into this for me.

Thank you....

Unregistered guest
I am looking for the unlock code for the sony dav sb-100 can anyone help

Unregistered guest
I am looking for the unlock code for a Pioneer DVR 310 recorder. if it is available that is.

Thanks
Peter.

Coooodessss
Unregistered guest
try www.dvdchips.co.uk

Anonymous

need to unlock my sony DVD NS 315. your help is realy appreciated. i need the unlocking code instruction how to do it.
cheer

Username: Rasool

LondonUk

Post Number: 1
need to unlock my need to unlock my sony DVD NS 315. your help is realy appreciated. i need the unlocking code instruction how to do it.
cheer

Unregistered guest
hi there.
I need to unlock my Sony DAV-C700 to multi region, its Region 1 and I've just moved to Region 4.
hope you can help and really appreciate it!
Jim

Unregistered guest
i need unlock code for toshiba dvd player model SD-130E

Unregistered guest
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to unlock my Pioneer DV-434 DVD player or my Sony RDR GX300, so that I can view Region 2 DVDs? Thanks, I appreciate any help at all. Sheila

Frank Cassidy
Unregistered guest
Hi I'm looking for the unlock codes and how to do it for a Sony dvd player model DVP-NS330 also a Sharp DV 620H dvd player both are region 2 but I am now in region 4 please can anyone help me thanks.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me change my Sony DVD NS305 to multiregion ?

Username: Dell2

HullUnited Kingdom

Hi im looking for the unlock code for the sony dvd RDR-GX210 IT IS REGION 2 iWOULD LIKE REGION 1 IF ANYONE COULD HELP THANKYOU

Unregistered guest
Hi i'm looking for codes to unlock my sony dvp ns305. The remote i have doesn't have numbers on it, and was just wondering how do i access the options once into the diagnostic screens?

stevie p
Unregistered guest
Howdie all,

Does anyone have a region free code for the Panasonic SA HT500?

stevie p
Unregistered guest
Howdie all,

Does anyone have a region free code for the Panasonic SA HT500?

Anonymous

Hi,does anybody know the Unlock code for a Sony DVP-S560D dvd Player. Please contact me if you have one . Tanks alot

Unregistered guest
hello, i'm looking for an unlock code for a sony dvp - s360 can anyone help? thanks

Stevie Boy
Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone known of a multi region unlock code for a region two Sony DVPS725D machine?

Stargates73
Unregistered guest
I have not found any codes for this only that this can be done by a remote that is modified with a special chip.

I have found 2 websites below that offer "Chipped Remotes" that will unlock to Region free on both these models as well as MANY other brands.

PANAREMOTE - Solderless Upgrade Remote for , Panasonic SC-HT500 / SA-HT500 $23.50
http://www.shoyle.f9.co.uk/dvdchipsuk/

Pansonic "Chipped Remote" - SC-HT500 / SA-HT500 $48.00 Dollars
http://www.dvdcodes.net/prods/panasonic/pan300plus.php
The 9th one down is SC HT500
The 10th one down is SA HT500

How the remotes work:

1. Get your player ready to accept the code ... you should simply have the player switched on and showing NO DISC (If you have the NV-VHD1 DVD/Video it must be in DVD mode)

2. Put the batteries into the upgrade remote, the LED will light to indicate the remote is ready.

3. Aim the upgrade remote at your DVD player and press and hold the red power button ( if you have received a remote with only one button it may not be red ) , the LED on the upgrade remote will flash four times whilst the remote is sending data and will then go out. After the LED has been out for around 5 seconds you should release the button.

4. Wait around 10 seconds before switching your DVD player into Standby and unplugging it from the mains for around 5 seconds. That's it ! Plug the player back in and it will be Multi region.

I hope this helps for now and I will post back if I find any more info or a code for you to try but looks like it may only be possible with a modded remote.

Just a side Note as I have a Panasonic model SA-HT70 but instead of unlocking it I bought a Philips DVP-642/37 model DivX player for $69.00 and it is region selectable or can be set to multiregion from the remote. This plays 99.99% of EVERY kind of Disc there is DVD +/- R or RW, CDR/RW, MP3, VCD, SVCD, Mpeg 4, Kodak, DivX3.11,4x,5x,6x etc...

The main reason I bought this was for playing DivX movies downloaded from the net or any video format you want to convert to DivX format.

If you are looking for an upgrade or before you buy any other DVD player look at this one as I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it and I have mine connected to my Panasonic SA-HT70 Home Theater too.

Philips DVP-642/37 DVD/DivX Player User Reviews:

Review 1 http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=20465

Review 2 http://www.techien.com/news/news-archive-2-2005.html

Philips DVP-642/37 DVD/DivX Player Description and Specifications:

http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/catalog/catalog.jsp?fhquery=fh_secondid %3Ddvp642_37_us_consumer%26fh_view%3Ddetail%26fh_location%3D%2F%2Fconsumer%2Fen_ US%2Fcategories%3Ccatalog_us_consumer%2Fcategories%3C%7Bhome_audio_video_gr_us_c onsumer%7D&productId=DVP642_37_US_CONSUMER&activeCategory=HOME_AUDIO_VIDEO_GR_US _CONSUMER&fredhopperpage=detail.jsp&language=en&country=US&catalogType=CONSUMER& proxybuster=GN3TXDJDR2RWFJ0RMRESHQFHKFSEKI5P

You can even buy it direct from Philips for $59.99 with FREE Shipping:

http://www.store.philips.com/b2c_redesign/b2c/productdetail.do?productguid=4191C F55A596009600000000828BD472407E56820EDE043FE1000000828BD443&productarea=4191CF55 A596009600000000828BD472&scenario=catalog&shop=DIRECT

NeedsCodesPlease
Unregistered guest
Does anybody have the unlocking codes for the Sony DVP-NS330 Please . Thank you

Unregistered guest
does anyone know the region unlocking code for Philips DVP3007????

please help me out.

sgiandubh region 2
Unregistered guest
Help help help please - Ive been trying in vain to unlock my SONY DAV880 player to allow me to use multi region disks - can anyone help with the right procedure - please !

sgiandubh region 2
Unregistered guest
my email address is sgiandubh69@aol.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, can anyone help me out with the unlock codes for a Pioneer XV-DV 313? Your help will be appreciated

Thanks

email - vigilans@hotmail.com

A_ helper
Unregistered guest
Here it is for DVP-3007

http://blogs.nagwani.in/?p=4

Unregistered guest
Hi i'm looking for the access code for my Sony DVP-NS300, so it will play region 2 DVD's. Bought March of the Penguins and have been unable to watch as yet. Many Thank.

Anonymous

Does anyone have the unlocking code for a Sony DVD player - model DVP-NS32 (Region 2)? Many thanks in anticipation

Unregistered guest
Hi i'm looking for the access code for my Sony GX210, so it will play all regions

Unregistered guest
I have recently purchased Philips DVD Player (Model-3007). It was working fine, however since last few days, it is not playing any DVDs though it plays VCDs and MP3 CDs. On inserting the DVD, it gives the error "NO DISK". Can anyone help me to sort out this problem.

Unregistered guest
i have the philips DVP 642 divx/dvd player...it plays divx movies fine..but when i put a dvd-r in it does not play???? i tired the dvd-r on another player in my house and it works..?? So bascilsy its not playing burnt dvds can anyone help me out thanks...Like its not even reading it..i put it in and it tried to read it then it opens up the tray

Unregistered guest
Hello,

I have a Sony DAV-BC150 DVD Home Theatre which I bought in US, But unfortunately it is not Region Free. So i am unable to play any DVD in India. So can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance,
Ali

Username: Fergama

is there an unlock code for sony rdr gx 300?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us