Dtv sub in canada

Username: J_incowtown

Calgary, Ab. Canada

Post Number: 1
Gotta couple of questions...

If nag2 can't be broke I want to subscribe to Directv. I have a 4th generation RCA receiver and a un-tampered p4 card (hopefully)... could I activate it as a 3rd receiver on a buddy of mine's subscription in the states or does Directv activate random cards with receivers anymore???

also... worse case senerio, I have an old G.I. c-band receiver that has LNBF option. Could I hook it to a 20inch dish, point it at the G5 satellite, and subscribe???

Username: Calboy

Post Number: 10
I dont think dtv will agree to activate that additional receiver. They might check the card # for verification. So better to keep it and wait for the good news...

buffalo
Unregistered guest
DTV will allow your US bud to have another receiver activated..they will want the serial# make/model etc from your old one..DTV will NOT activate your P4 card,but will send your US bud a new P5 card for $20...he simply sends it to you ,U insert into your old receiver,and then your bud calls DTV to activate the new card at your house...then U will be all set,and watch TV...

if U and bud have cell phones,keep in contact with your bud when he activates the new card,in case there is some problem,which does happen on rare occasssions....then U can tell him while he has DTV on the phone during the card activation

buffalo
Unregistered guest
No money involved...except $20 to DTV for a new virgin P5 card

SAVE YOUR MONEY
Unregistered guest
U are paying 20 dollars 4 a card that U can
get made 4 50 cents................WHAT DO U
THINK WE ARE ALL STUPED....lol.

-Go and get your buffalo chips to keep U
warm 4 the winter....
-Its a virgin card all right....and it will stay
a virgin card because U can't put nothing on it
to work......U can go to the dump and pick up
all the so called virgin cards U want FREE...
The only thing they are good 4 is 4 the big milt
down...

Anonymous

1- In light of the new migration to Nagra, what will become of the Pansat 2500 receivers?
Will they become boat anchors and doorstops or will they be able to be programmed to receive once the transition is complete?
2- If the Pansat will be rendered useless, will there be an equivilent available for Nagra?

forget about it
Unregistered guest
1.-for the people that only use their pansats to get Bev and Dishnet......then their pansats will become trash
2.-no nagra 2 hack on the horizon.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 497
It's already done on cs. And public hack is coming soon.

monito berger
Unregistered guest
free canuk
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 12:22 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just came back from talking to my dealer here in upper toronto. he showed me a working nagra 2 hack he said its called "beta". he said its not been working in a reliable manner so he thinks its still a month and a half before they send him a hack he can offer to the public. hope this works cause Im loosing alot of channels and he just told me to wait.

whatis cs ?

chicago
Unregistered guest
This topic/thread is about "DTV in Canada"...yes it can easily be done if U have US friends
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us