Problem with plasma model.

Username: Haleirwin

Caracas, Caracas Venezuela

Post Number: 6
Hello , I have a problem, I recently buy used plasma LG 42 inches. I buy in my country , in Venezuela, the sticker of the plasma back describe the model how RZ-42PY11X, the seller don't give me a manual. I write to LG and tell me this model is for europe and not america.The connections of the plasma are for America because the tv doesn't have Scarts or euroconnector. I think the TV is not really RZ-42PY11X ,I think is RP-42PY11X. I feel bad because the difference between two models is resolution, in the RZ is 1024 x 768 and the second (RP) is 852 x 480. Is possible LG put incorrect sticker on my TV? Thanks.

Perrey Z.
Unregistered guest
The RZ-42PY11X is for distribution in Colombia., Did you happen to purchase this unit from a ebay-type auction site and the seller shipped it to Venezuela?

Here's the specs. i got for the RZ-42PY11X {your model};

1,024 X 768p 42" Plasma
5,000:1 Contrast Ratio.
1,000 cd/m2 Brightness.
XD Engine processing.

The RZ-42PX11 is the Eastern Europe version., take a closer look at both model numbers, the "X" should be at the end for the Colombian/Latin American model. The unit you have is correct at least for the area where it should be marketed., It is not an RP-42PY11X. Call LG back and let them know about this.

Post Number: 7
Thanks man for your help.

Post Number: 8
Perrey I have another question, I saw the european version of RZ-42PY11X and is different to my RZ-42PY11X version, for example internal menues is not the same, and european version have led in lateral of the panel. Is normal this? My model of RZ-42PY11X (colombian distribution use other chasis and Bios or menues?) Thanks a lot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us