Panasonic PT-L501U

hey_paisan
Unregistered guest
Was working fine. Now when I turn it on and push the power button I get the red solid light on the power button indicating projector is in standby mode. So far normal. I push the button again to start projector and I see the light for about 2 seconds, the light on the power button flashes green then goes solid green and as soon as the lamp shuts off, goes to solid orange. No mention anywhere of this light being orange or what it means. I think the bulb may be shot, but not sure based on the color coding I am getting.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

hey_paisan
Unregistered guest
OK. Now I realize that after the bulb comes on for approx. 2-3 seconds and then shuts off the power button shows an orange light indicating the projector has gone into standby mode. The fans continue to run for another minute or so and then the projector quiets down but is still in standby mode. No button you push after this happens does anything. The only way to turn it back on at all is to kill the power to it and then turn it back on. Any idea if this could simply be a bad bulb causing this issue or ....????

Unregistered guest
I get the same exact problem. If anyone could help, thatd be great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us