Al7bar TC now a 100% Pay site

Dipper
Unregistered guest
Al7bar TC, the site formerly known as Al7bar CA, is now a pay site.This site is NOT al7bar TK either.

In the spring of 2004, Chris Wasilou (a.k.a. "Al7_NA") "sponsored" a Pansat Group Purchase. Lots of people sent in money to get Pansats at a deeply discounted price and not only did not receive what they paid for, they were not refunded. thedssguy broke the news of this scam and was later banned from what was then the CA site. As a former moderator on that site, I received PM on a daily basis from users who wanted either their Pansats or their money back. After cleaning out my completely full PM box from scammed members, I publicly resigned as a moderator on that scam site.

Now, Chris Wasilou realizes that the future of his site is as bright as it was for the Dave sites back in early 2004. He's making one last cash grab before he closes up shop.

Nagra2 is right around the corner. There is no hack nor is there one on the horizon. Screens will be black as space two months from now. Chris Wasilou knows this and does not intend to keep the site running after the game is over. He's asking for a $25 "donation" from each member. Non-donating users no longer have access to PM, profiles, avatar, or anything else in the User CP. You cannot post or edit your existing posts if you are not a donating member.

Worst of all, you cannot download ANY files unless you cough up the $25 donation.

Do not fall for Chris Wasilou's latest cash grab. There are sites all over the net where you can participate in technical discussion and download FOR FREE the files TC is charging for. Too many unfortunate people fell for the Group Purchase scam. Don't fall for the $25 donation scam!

firefly
Unregistered guest
those money hungry ba$tards!

HUNGRY CUNTE FIREFLY
Unregistered guest
SO WHAT FIREFLY. THEY ARE MONEY HUNGRY, BUT
U ARE CO-CK HUNGRY. I SEE NO DIFFERENCE.
IS YOUR CUNTE STILL BIG, CAN U SOW IT UP A
LITTLE AND JUST MAYBE MY BIG DIICK STAY IN U
THIS TIME...BUT I HAVE MY DOUBTS...

firefly
Unregistered guest
I heard from your mom that your diick is the size of a Q-tip....

Gonorrea
Unregistered guest
yep.... and he only got 1 ball

Dipper is STupid
Unregistered guest
This is all bullshit. Dipper has already been corrected by admins from other sites that what he is saying is not true at all. Al7bar.tc asks for a donation of 10$ towards the site, and if u donate, then u get back the search feature and private message features, THATS IT!! Files are free, browsing is even allowed to non-members.

Why you spreading bullshit Dipper. Your info on Grop purchase back in the day is not even right. Get your facts straight you f a g!

p.s. the owner of the site is not the chris guy. Man u guys will beleive anything some other dumb f uck will tell yah!! LOLL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us