Keymaster file/program..or Getkeys

LK
Unregistered guest
I just read the top 8 threads/topics and the last post at EVERY one of them all ask the EXACT same question!..."What are the new keys? I need them".

Why don't U all download the "keymaster.exe" or "getkeys" file and then have them (the LATEST WORKING KEYS) at your own computer desktop,instead of everyone coming here and posting the EXACT same question in EVERY thread.

Every reputable DSS site has these files..

Why doesn't the mods or someone who is registered here,just post those 2 files here as an attachment?..I think registered members here can attach files..its is a very small file..then everyone could just download from here,if they don't want to download it from any of the other major dss sites..I have linked it here 1000x times,but nobody bothers to download it.

LK
Unregistered guest
Here is a direct link to the Getkeys file...just register first at [link removed] ..then click on this link and download the file to your computer...then just click on it ANYTIME that U need the latest keys..only thing ever needed is an internet connection.

[link removed]

LK
Unregistered guest
And here is a direct link to the "keymaster" (its half way down the page)...copy/paste into your browser and just remove the * in the .NE*T

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=fta%2edb

Alexander Novas
Unregistered guest
LK....
Getkeys.exe the program that you suggested we download still has yesterdays keys
key0 F8 77 B9 93 B7 CF EF 5C Active
When actually over one hour ago it changed, the new active is key1
key1 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7 Active
So we need another way to get the actual keys since getkeys.exe is unreliable, takes way to long....So we post..
Willing to take any other suggestion

have a good day..

LK
Unregistered guest
well somedays U can't get in here for 8 hours,when heavy traffic cause everyone is asking the same question'" need keys".....and the Keymaster file had the keys within minutes..be patient..

Why go anywhere else than here for the keys,U ask?...because when this server has too many people trying to get on this site,the server crashs or U cannot get on to this site...then what,U have NO new keys!...so get KEYMASTER or GETKEYS file and U don't need to go to any site and 'HOPE" the server is not down due to heavy traffic because 10,000 people all want to ask the same ridiculous question "what are the new keys"?...its the same as 10,000 people dialing the same phone #,the line is busy and U can't get thru..then U are SOL..common sense prevails..have the keys on your computer desktop already ,and no need to dial that BUSY phone# and be dependent on others...

LK
Unregistered guest
I got both of these CORRECT keys within half hour of the key change..

from KEYMASTER (www.dsscentral.net)

DISHNET KEYS Current
06-20-05 04:30pm EST
Key0: F8 77 B9 93 B7 CF EF 5C
Key1: 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7 ** Active

from GETKEYS (www.bevkeys.com)

Key0: F8 77 B9 93 B7 CF EF 5C
Key1: 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7 Active

LK
Unregistered guest
If analman can post Jpeg picture files,then somebody should be able to post the Keymaster and Getkeys files here..

KeyMaster
Unregistered guest
Or even BETTER yet, just go to DSSCentral and download the fixed autoroll for your receiver. The one for the Fortec Lifetime Ultra works great. I haven't had to search for keys since installing it more than a week ago. It automatically finds and loads the new keys.

LK
Unregistered guest
Lets keep it simple for now...I have recommended autorolls for months...I would just like to see the people quit asking for the keys and get them themselves right on their own computers...

Anonymous

My 2700A Space Star clone did not autoroll today...New ECM?

Username: 316duke

Post Number: 2
I cant get anythinf to download from dsscentral just get a blank page.any place else i can find the autoroll file.sorry if i ask alot of questions in the next week or so im new to this fortec box and im going to need all the help i can get

Post Number: 3
ok got the kemaster to download now witch file do i need for the autoroll.and again thx guys

Username: Patti

Celina, Ohio US

LK i went to the site but where do i download this PLEASE?????????????? it doesn't tell me i can download anything

Patti THANKS

choch
Unregistered guest
316duke...you need this file for your Fortec
"Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_apiNTSC.zip"
Fortec Lifetime Ultra - NEW autoroll

Bronze Member
Username: Stuce10

Post Number: 26
i need new keys

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 435
sendo mendo After your last post you can go look for them dumbass.

Post Number: 4
thx choch

Username: Salvatore316

Post Number: 7
hello

blueskyesq
Unregistered guest
Doesn't anyone have 6-27 pansat 2500a new keys or know of someplace to find them?

Please help.

Thanks,
blueskyesq

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
KEY01=77=C4=B3=74=E0=6B=15=28=NEW KEY

gizmo
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
06-27-05 07:00pm EST
Key0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48
Key1: 77 C4 B3 74 E0 6B 15 28 ** Active

Got these from the keymaster file..Getkeys will update,but right now is showing the old keys and "disconnecting" from the net.

Keymaster is linked to dsscentral. net
Getkeys is linked to bevkeys.com

Dirty Boy
Unregistered guest
I'm new to this so be gentle, I have a Fortec satellite system, but where are the adult movies man!!! Is there any way to get it???

firefly
Unregistered guest
Did you also found the DVDs with your Mom and ten dogs flick? Called "DOG DAY AFTERNOON" Or the one with your sister doing your father, it's called "ALL IN THE FAMILY".....U Trailer park azz o!

Username: Pentiger

"http://www.pentiger.com/ftp/X-85BL_110605_apieub.bin"
here is the bin with working autoroll, and it also displays program information, film title, some bins don't display that.
You will not have to input keys every day

Anonymous

tried to download getkeys.zip site wont let me any suggestions?

Unregistered guest
Hi Pentiger

After I download this program how do i install it on my receiver ? Can u explain it please .. or somebody else ? Thank you.

Post Number: 4
you will have to use a loader.exe to upload it to the receiver. http://www.pansatusa.com/download/2500A/2500A.zip
When you run it in the STB Model type: Pansat 2500A
and then choose the bin file from the location on your hard drive and press Download.
Works every time.

Post Number: 5
I forgot what's obvious - you have to connect your PC to the receiver with the supplied cable:-)

1234none
Unregistered guest
new key codes? anyone?

1234none
Unregistered guest
anyone know the new keys?

Username: Ron_brown

Thunder Bay , Ontariio Canada

Post Number: 1
Can anyone post the new keys ???????

where can I go to get new keys/ or what is the cost for updated keys ?

Thanks
Ron

Anonymous

CAN SOMEBODY POST ufreeoi4 for bb please

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 709
Dish Network: KEY 0 is Active
KEY0: AC 7D CF 36 D5 32 9B 5D
KEY1: 18 05 94 5D 50 E7 A1 C8

sol
Unregistered guest
update your latest autoroll file and you don't have to worry about changing your key code everyday people.

this site has most of things you need.

[link removed]

Username: Alan743

hi everyone i for the 1st time will try and program my box
i plan to program the new autoroll and channel guide tell me if i undestand how to do this
1 likn cpu with cable to box
2. start loader program
3??. for auto roller do i choose flash rom file, boot file
4. for channel file id say id use channel data file

enter file name were it says bin file than hit download

am i close \thanks alan
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us