Zenith M52W56LCD

Username: Chuckr

Las Vegas, NV USA

Post Number: 1
I purchased this 52" at BestBuy and the picture is good, but I get a burst of static periodically in the audio. Contacted Cox Cable and they said the lines were fine. Exchanged the TV and had Cox come out again with the same issue. All is fine, according to them, but still get the burst of static or crackling. HELP.

Username: Chuckr

Las Vegas, NV USA

Post Number: 2
Additionally, The cable is direct connection. I am running it straight from the wall.

Trucheon
Unregistered guest
I got my television (same model as yours) and have no problem with it. I tend to think it's your cable if you've replaced the television and you have the same problem. My thought is that the problem is coming from Cox's end, but may be caused by the lack of a cable box. I say this because I used Cox until recently and never had a problem like yours. Maybe the box acts as a filter of some sort? For the 15+ years I'd been with Cox, I had a box of some sort and never ran a line straight to my tv. I hope this helps.

Carly
Unregistered guest
I recenly purchased this TV also at Best Buy and have had it for a month. I am running Comcast Cable with 12 HD Channels. I am amazed by high definition.
The picture is just breath taking. The sound quality is fantastic and I don't believe it's your TV. Try using a surge protector with atleast seven layers of protection. I recommend at the lowest a 1500. Signing off. ~ Carly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us