VCR, TV, Satellite recording problem

Unregistered guest
Anyone, I have a mitsubishi TV, JVC VCR and a dish satellite. I have been trying to connect all 3 together so that I can record onto the VCR but no luck. Can anyone help.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1150
Use RCA cables from the satellite to the in on the VCR and set the VCR to line, look for an input button on the remote or go through the channels till you get to line. Connect the VCR to the TV with RCA cables too.

Unregistered guest
please help, i have dvd/vcr and i want to record from regular tv and i cant seem to get it.

Unregistered guest
please help, i have dvd/vcr and i want to record from regular tv and i cant seem to get it.

Username: Robyn

Post Number: 1
I am trying to connect my video. I have cable tv so not sure where I connect the video to cable box or tv.

Username: Raverys12

Post Number: 1
I have a Toshiba vhs/dvd recorder that I have installed and I have it all setup with a switch box. I can view my dish network video with no problem and my input from the vcr works fine, but when I go to record I cant seem to get a video or audio signal to record. I have tryed composit video to the input of the vcr and also switched from TV to cable on the vcr .... no soap ... I'm sure it is something simple that I am just over looking .... any suggestions ... Help will be appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us