New Pansat autoroll bins with fix are here now

LK
Unregistered guest
Thanks to Blacklist...new Pansat autorolls for the 1500-2500-2700-3500 are now posted in the File share FTA area at top of the page of www.dsscommunity.co*m (remove the * from .co*m)...they all have fixs for the latest autoroll freezing and not rolling problems...they all have been tested and said to be working fine now,but I haven't personally tested any myself yet..

LK
Unregistered guest
These files have now been moved to www.dsscentral.net (remove the * in .ne*t) Latest FILEZ area

LK
Unregistered guest
EVERYONE....U MUST use these if U want auroroll to work...and NOT have to change keys or worry about your present autorolls freezing and not working!....unless u like manually inputting the keys and your TV being DOWN!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted last Thursady...where ya been!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Thats it!!

BTW...there are new WORKING Pansat autorolls released Saturday morning at [link removed] and www.al7bar.tk

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 25
thnx lk u da man

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 26
hey lk, went there. is it the (x-85bl_1100605_apieub) file that i am looking for to fix the auto roll? thnx i get lost searchin' sometimes. to many b*ngs i geuss

LK
Unregistered guest
ANY file that is BL (made by Blacklist) 1100605=11 JUNE 2005 is the new autoroll for Pansat..x85 = pansat 2500...x87= pansat 2700...they also have the newest 2300 EPG and 1500 autoroll files too..

Smot
Unregistered guest
let us know when the fortec autoroll gets fixed! I can't even access al7bar. It tells me there's too many users. Been like that for days.

LK
Unregistered guest
go to [link removed] and register...its a great site too..

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 27
i did register there but having issues d/l files. i cant even contact an admin to help resolve issues. cant post cant d/l cant do sh*t there

LK
Unregistered guest
I have no problems there..

LK
Unregistered guest
ur mama..I just downloaded 3 files from there....no problems..

There is a picture FREEZING problem with the latest 2500 autoroll 6-11...Blacklist is working on a new fix and bin for that..

OZ
Unregistered guest
LK, some times I have frozen only the 119 and before the 6-11. but not always, I noted only some days, and when autorolls stop the freezing. and come back random day. LK a new auto roll fix thath too?, i have not installed yet the 6-11 auto roll, waiting what hapen. oh my reciever is pansat 2500A. thank you LK.

Anonymous

I am a new to this site. I have just downloaded 2 autoroll programs for Pansat 2500A. These are X-85BL_110605_apieub and X-86BL_050614_248_api(N). Which is the correct one to use? Someone please help me. Thanks in advance

kingb
Unregistered guest
I made a mistake while typing the name of the second autoroll program in my first posting. This has now been corrected. I have just downloaded 2 autoroll programs for Pansat 2500A. These are X-85BL_110605_apieub and X-85BL_050614_248_api(N). Which is the correct one to use? Someone please help me. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

6-14-05 IS THE CORRECT ONE, SOME ARE LISTED WITH DATES AS A NAME. KEEP LATEST DATE.

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 56
This CD contains the automatic key finder to download to your receiver, and never input keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

149 Fox Sports World
150 Speed Channel
151 Outdoor Life
152 College Sports TV
153 Outdoor Chan
158 FUSE
159 SI TV
160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
175 Boomerang
176 Cartoon Network
177 Nick GAS
178 Nicktoons
179 Discovery Kids
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel

260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
302 HBO Signature
303 HBO - West
304 HBO2 - West
305 HBO - Family
307 HBO - Comedy
309 HBO - Latino
310 Cinemax - East
311 Cinemax - West
312 MoreMax
313 Action Max
314 5 Star Max
318 Showtime - East
319 Showtime - West
320 Showtime - Too
321 Showtime - Show.
322 Showtime - Extr.
323 Showtime - Beyond
327 TMC - East
328 TMC Xtra - East
329 TMC - West
330 TMC Xtra - West
332 Sundance
333 Flix
340 Encore - East
341 Encore - West
342 Encore - Western
343 Encore - Action
344 Encore - Mystery
345 Encore - True St.
346 Encore - Love
347 Encore - WAM
350 Starz! - East
351 Starz! - West
352 Starz! - Theater
353 Starz! - Cin. East
354 Starz! - Cin. West
355 Black Starz!
356 Starz! - Family

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free!! Cool!!

YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE 'FREE EMAIL SUPPORT' FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER.

sunny patel
Unregistered guest
hey tim can u please send me it.thanks.
my email is nbhund@yahoo.com

OZ
Unregistered guest
There is a fix for the X-85BL_110605_apieub ; to prevent from freezing?
thanks to all contribute in this forum, LK, maple leaf, millard, and a lot more. iam watching tv now.

Anonymous

Tim can you send me #1? my email is wicksraptors@bellsouth.net

Anonymous

Tim, May you send a copy for me . Thanks

my e-mail mi_goi2005@yahoo.com

Anonymous

Tim, May you send me a copy too . thanks

my-email = mi_goi2005@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 201
don't buy from tim these files are old and can be downloaded for free

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 63
you don't know anything about my cd and if someone wants to get my cd of info, that means they are tired of looking, and tired of not finding what they need, that is all.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 419
Tim, why don't you go back in the washroom where you belong. Not everybody here is an idiot. Taking advantage of people who don't know the difference is your lifestyle I guess.

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 66
its not being an idiot, its getting everything on one cd without the hassle of looking. do i need to send you a free one?

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 67
please stop slandering my name on here. i don't go to this forum for nothing, i don't give my input and join in on the conversations and give help, to have someone say these kind of things. i workt too hard for a living, and being on the internet can be so easy to just send messages back and forth, being so anonymous... these false statements, i don't think thats fair. Tim

GO AWAY
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf, U of all people call someone
stuped...I looked up the word stuped in
the Dictionary and guess what? I saw your
FU*CKING picture under the word stuped. U
and the crybaby LK need to leave people
the FU*CK alone. By the way your buddy
LK said he is coming to kick my azz. Would
U please do me a favour "COME WITH HIM" that
way I can slap the silly out of U 2 priicks.
Maple Leaf U know that U are the most "USELESS
PILE OF SHIIT on this sight. U and LK are by
far the most two nasty people in the world. It
doesn't matter who get on the threads around here and u 2 FU*CKER have always got something
smart to say. U think U are smart "FU*CK U, AND
GO TO HELL".

Emmy
Unregistered guest
Help! I tried downloaded to my receiver all of the autorolls for pansat 2500 but it keep showing as 'unknown file type' why?

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 35
got the problem figurered out lk. it is a good site

Anonymous

Hi LK can you please tell us how to upload the bin on the pasant ?
i do not want to loose the programming

fluk
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how to add the auto rolls to the pasant?
and how to find thelates one
thanks

helping hand
Unregistered guest
try this site: [link removed]
everything you need fluk

kader
Unregistered guest
how do you fix the rolling problems

rolling
Unregistered guest
kader...you can't, that's part of security feature within their software, annoying people of stilling it for free, so you just have to roll with it to stay in with the updates.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us